Reviews for Trapped
Loved it! Thanks!
Dimensional Roamer chapter 1 . 9/12/2014
Awwwww the ending the feels
just-jess-joe chapter 1 . 7/2/2014
This was beautifully written. The details and the way you followed it up with what happened afterword.
Lady of the Shards chapter 1 . 6/8/2013
Whoa.
WynonaRose chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
So suspenseful! Absolutely loved it!
Lena7142 chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
Oh, this is wonderful! The rising tension and fear throughout is fantastic; Neal's realization that he's been buried alive is so chilling, and the moment when he hangs up on Peter so he doesn't hear his death rattle just kills me. The pronounced claustrophobia at the end is a great touch too. Magnificent fic!
Pirate18 chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
Such a sweet ending. I liked how it was suspensful. :)
Chjajcjjslakncjska chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
I loved this! Amazing writing and great ending :) I was on the edge of my seat the whole time! Well done
ohcomely23 chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
Absolutely beautiful.
Druuu chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
Impressive, wow! I missed this the first time you posted. Really looking forward to an update of your kidfic as well.
HighOnAWindyHill chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
Omg i'm like crying..that was soo amazing! Wow! Im not as smart as Neal or the FBI lol so i was not expecting him to be in a coffin at all! I think i actually starting shreiking when i read that! Soo creative! The whole thing was just so awesome and the imagery and details were incredible! Woah so much fun to read. I was like freaked out but in suspense the entire time. Also, the ending was amazing! Soo sweet! I love Neal and Peter's true friendship so much and this really did a great job of emphasizing their beautiful bond. Thank you so much for sharing! I loved it! :)
BlueDiamondStar chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
Amazingly wonderful story. Loved it to bits. Gave me some excitement to lift my spirit for tomorrow morning.

Plus it so echoed with the elevator ride which actually made me realise I'm claustrophobic at some level. I'm entirely happy I live on the second floor in a three-to-four storey house. I've even stopped taking elevator up to 7th floor to library since it almost got stuck once, it at least has wide glass wall unlike one I rode just today-barely three, four feet big and quite old. Scary.

So I could clearly imagine Neal's frantic emotions. I'd be same.
And never put me into a submarine. I'd start hyperventilate at that as well.

Nealiscute chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
This is beautiful! You have such a talent for writing the Neal and Peter friendship. Looking forward to everything you post (or re-post)!
kat11bookworm chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
Oh wow, this story got me so choked up. It was so evocative and emotional.
Thanks so much for posting.
:0)
CandyCakes chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
Awesome job, you did a great job keeping everyone in character. I loved it!