Reviews for Forged From the Pyre
Latergatr chapter 1 . 12/1/2020
I loved this story. The characters are so true to the show, and it fills in a lot of backstory that the show never had the opportunity to get around to. I was not able to open chapter 5 however; I think the link to it is broken. Loved the family's love for each other.
bama1965 chapter 9 . 3/1/2020
Great STORY to add to my favorite list.
Carolyn chapter 9 . 12/15/2018
Absolutely loved this one. Started reading and couldn't stop. Left me wanting more.
Lukie55 chapter 9 . 8/5/2018
Great story.
emceejay chapter 9 . 4/7/2017
I thoroughly enjoyed reading this story!
tractorlady41 chapter 9 . 2/23/2016
Really good story! I enjoyed it from beginning to end!
helene chapter 9 . 5/28/2015
Great story thank you
7kstar chapter 9 . 4/8/2014
Shame on you, you created a plot bunny and it's all your fault if I write it. :)

Awesome story and I really enjoyed it.
vlnelson55 chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
I loved this story. Writing about Scott's PTSD was genius. I think I stayed up until 3:00 a.m. because I couldn't stop reading it!
JQ chapter 9 . 4/26/2013
So glad to have the chance to revisit this lovely story! Always a treat to visit the Lancers!
JQ chapter 8 . 4/26/2013
Ahhh, nice reconciliation all around. Glad they finally got to talk it all out!
JQ chapter 7 . 4/26/2013
This was a very Murdoch-y chapter, and I quite enjoyed it. I like Murdoch, and I felt you really nailed his dialogue here. I could really "hear" him in this. Excellent!
JQ chapter 6 . 4/26/2013
You really put poor Scott through the wringer in this chapter! And it was no picnic for Johnny, either. Just a great big awwwww all around. Love how Scott is so focused on getting his brother out of there, ever the protective big brother!
solista chapter 9 . 4/20/2013
Again thank you for this story. Nice look at the brothers and Murdoch.
Please I want some more.
Solista
BAnder5454 chapter 9 . 4/19/2013
Hey, thanks so much for re-posting this here. As I said earlier, it was wonderful to read again, piece by piece. This epilogue was touching, and I'm so glad it was done from Murdoch's pov-he needed the closure (and as a reader, I needed to hear it from him). I know it's selfish to say, but I wish you'd both write some more Lancer. Thanks again!