Reviews for Betrayal
samira parsa chapter 5 . 10/9/2020
Very well written!
Guest chapter 5 . 9/26/2020
Kinda boring not to see the aftermath. I also really want to see those two get a happy ending.

In its current state it's a victorious ending, but in no way a happy one.
Guest chapter 2 . 9/4/2020
Fucking retarded
odonnellzoo99 chapter 5 . 8/24/2020
I really liked this and I think it’s the correct length. The kind of additional content that some of the reviewers are asking for has already been done in other fics. The readers also want a happy ending for Harry and Daphne, but I would find it unlikely that the characters that you wrote would want what the readers want for them. Daphne isn’t going back to Britain with Harry, because they are miraculously healed and capable of a normal relationship. He just makes her feel “less broken” and safe.
Thank you for sharing your creativity and I’m not surprised that this story won the contest.
sondrex76 chapter 5 . 8/1/2020
Interesting fanfic.

I found a few potential minor misspellings and such:
" nothing in comparison the opposing" - " nothing in comparison to the opposing"
" he took only took a few bills " - " he only took a few bills "
" I saw it fly directly toward his. H" - " I saw it fly directly toward him. H"
"She was Dark Lord's most trusted " - "She was the Dark Lord's most trusted "
"from me walked slowly to" - "from me and walked slowly to"

Thanks for writing and have a nice day.
Guest chapter 5 . 6/21/2020
at 20k words it's pretty much a one-shot to be honest
but i liked it anyways
it was a really fun scene to envision when daphne & harry tricked tom so simply, the simplest tricks are too often overlooked in favour of bombastic fighting. and for a wizard's fight, it's only fitting!
Guest chapter 5 . 6/20/2020
at 20k words it's pretty much a one-shot to be honest
but i liked it anyways
noice chapter 5 . 4/22/2020
great story might be one of the most interesting that ive read
stevem1 chapter 5 . 4/14/2020
A pretty good short AU told from multiple POV.
Sonia25 chapter 2 . 4/13/2020
So harry after all his shit in life ends up with a slit in this story wow what a prize for the hero and if u expect for people to sympathise or feel bad for the whore daphne then u r looking at wrong place , what a pathetic piece of shit writing ewww
Hitmen101 chapter 5 . 4/12/2020
Cool little story. :D :)
Crypt chapter 5 . 4/12/2020
I keep coming back to re read this story - it’s amazing, definitely one if the best stories out there.

The different POV and time skips make this story much stronger compared to if you wrote every single day/interaction that lots of people do here on FFnet.

I really wish you wrote a sequel, as the end of this story just makes me want for more. To see Harry become human again, and for Harry and Daphne to heal their brokenness...
LongSelfindulgentReviews chapter 5 . 1/26/2020
This was really great. I’m sorry some reviewers made you feel otherwise, but you did a terrific job. I’m glad you didn’t write a sequel or prequel or whatever, it would have cheapened it. I appreciate that you let this breath on its own
Gvagore chapter 2 . 1/19/2020
You're fucking digusting for even thinking of this shit. What the fuck. Fuck you.
wujuninja chapter 5 . 1/14/2020