Reviews for Betrayal
Kampps chapter 5 . 8/25
Loved it, nicely written.
26Naruto26 chapter 1 . 8/12
Author by name Krish2 plagiarized this. All he ever does is repost other people's stories and claims them as his own
ThunderSphinx chapter 5 . 8/11
I love your story! Sad about what happened to the Weasleys and everybody else but a great read nevertheless. :)

However, I just wanted to let you know that Krish2 has plagiarized your story. Even though it's been a few years since I've read it, it was still memorable. So I knew it when I just read Krish2's "story" just now. And so have a few others.

Maybe that's you with a name change but I doubt it. Anyways, I just wanted to let you know.

I hope you get everything sorted out.
Shalk Zailackar chapter 5 . 5/29
Intriguing story!
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 5 . 4/28
Bruh be savage as fuck.
Redery chapter 2 . 4/19
I believe you were underestimating when you said this was dark
fainfan chapter 5 . 4/8
excellent work

it was funny that harry didnt want to continue the hunt for horcrux? or does he not know the way to destroy them?
fainfan chapter 4 . 4/8
wow. swallowing the dark lord's soul. epic
fainfan chapter 3 . 4/8
bad arse harry
fainfan chapter 2 . 4/8
wow thats some deranged harry.
Paz chapter 5 . 4/1
Owsum
Vi38 chapter 5 . 3/31
I like this story. I like more of it, and know what happen with Daphne and Harry
The Edible Scump chapter 5 . 1/25
This remains one of the best written pieces of fanfiction I've had the pleasure of reading. The differing points of view work really well.
Squarekiddo chapter 5 . 12/24/2015
i liked what I read, it just feels that what I read wasnt done.
Sammi.Baby91 chapter 2 . 12/16/2015
I only want it to be longer. Your characters have so much depth. I can definitely see the world that exists even with only these few perspectives. You have created a nightmarish masterpiece.