Reviews for Betrayal
R00ney chapter 5 . 8/16
A well written story, and I definitely enjoyed the not-protagonist-point-of-view storytelling.
R00ney chapter 2 . 8/16
Wow.
Just Wow.
You are very skilled at conveying complex backstory's in a few words, and in connecting the reader with intricate emotions.
And this is just the 2nd chapter.
Wow.
Knight of the Round Bagel chapter 5 . 8/9
Well, the story is indeed shorter than I would have liked. But I did really enjoy reading an interpretation of what might have become of Harry had Hermione left with Ron. I do hope that you one day feel comfortable expanding this, as good as it is I feel that it could be given proper justice and made into a really popular fanfic if it were not so condensed.
mmdodol chapter 5 . 8/8
I quite enjoyed this story. Well quite is putting it mildly. I think the only thing that would bother me is the length and that's mostly because I enjoyed it so much. I'm going to explore your other works now. Great work on this.
Skendo chapter 5 . 6/24
Wow this was really brilliant! I loved every second/word of it. Although I really do wish you would write a sequel to explore Harry and Daphne's 'relationship[?]' ... I live in hope :D
Mighty Pen 20 chapter 5 . 6/13
You know, I just read the first paragraph of your final AN ( concerning multiple povs from support characters exclusively) and damn, those were exactly my thoughts while I was reading this entire story. Never thought something like this would work, especially with the use of first person, but you have done it perfectly.

A simple 'well done' will not do this justice really, cause reviewers offer that praise for almost every story on this site anyway, even if it sucks. So, well done well done! Seriously though, this was amazing. Dramatic and depressing, but still amazing.
GreenOtter467 chapter 5 . 6/6
Great Story, loved it from the first chapter. In a way it seems like you could have done a sequel. I still thought it was great. Would have liked to see more of the development of the relationship of Harry and Daphne
TxA-GunFighter chapter 5 . 5/8
Good story, ended too quick but interesting.

TxA-GunFighter chapter 4 . 5/8

Good chapter.

TxA-GunFighter chapter 1 . 5/8
Good start.

howmanyisthat chapter 5 . 3/28
Definitely a great story.
This is very well done. Excellent work.
major wallace chapter 5 . 2/15