Reviews for Betrayal
howmanyisthat chapter 5 . 3/28
Definitely a great story.
This is very well done. Excellent work.
major wallace chapter 5 . 2/15
nice
Tarix chapter 5 . 2/6
Interesting fic, thought actually that Harry would meet Hermione and Ron in some of the chapters.
thebetawholived chapter 5 . 1/19
This is an interesting first-person story written from the perspective of bystanders who watch while Harry Potter works. It is grim but eventually ends in triumph as it began with tragedy. I agree that some themes could be developed more fully, but in some ways that would take away from the simplicity of the story as written. It would be a different story, perhaps with merit, but different.

Worth a read!
rlchala chapter 5 . 1/13
This was a great story. You gave life to the characters, made the plot believable, dark, but not overly so. I enjoyed the different points of view, it was refreshing and original.

It would have been better as a longer novel, exploring Harry's struggles and descent into madness/darkness/badassery, after Ron and Hermione left, and Daphne's life as the death eaters mistress. Seeing how they're both less broken with the other one around would've been nice also. This wasn't a romance piece, but it would've been intriguing to see a relationship blossom under such circumstances.

Anyway, great work
DukeBrymin chapter 5 . 1/10
Very well done.
Avis Soul chapter 5 . 12/9/2014
I really enjoyed reading this. Although I usually go for "Epic" lengthy stories, I am not opposed to short ones; quality over quantity, in this particular case. Having DLP behind you was helpful as well. I look forward to perusing more of your work. Overall, well done!
OoOXylionOoO chapter 5 . 11/19/2014
Hum that was a weird one.
Ibskib chapter 5 . 10/28/2014
A shame there won't be a sequel, considering that open ended last line; "I will have answers from them."
It makes things seem too unresolved for my taste. Everything Daphne says in this epilogue seems like preparation for the next part rather than an end.
MrToasterMan chapter 5 . 10/27/2014
I'm not usually one for short stories but yours drew me in for some reason and I am glad it did. I can say without a doubt, that that was one of the best fics i've read. The overtone of gritty realism and darkness was balanced and I really liked the style you told the story in. Well done!
ArcaneMaverick chapter 5 . 10/20/2014
This was very good. I could go into detail and explain why people that don't like it are fools or silly, but that sounds pointless. I only leave a message on fics that anger or please me enough to do so. This fic worked great and the length is fine. You told a complete story; there was an arc. There is nothing wrong with how you structured this. Congratulations.
The Dreaming Hare chapter 5 . 10/17/2014
I really enjoyed reading this. It was an excellent glimpse at a dark possible world-that-never-was. I like the way you had the locket influence Harry, but how even without it he stayed the broken and unapproachable man that he became. The odd companionship that forms between Daphne and Harry was interesting to watch develop, and I liked the decision that Daphne makes at the end of the story. Very well done!
james.consolidated chapter 5 . 10/11/2014
Absolutely amazing story. Thank you for sharing this. The perspective of the character was very refreshing and made the story seem more personal. Very well done.
ironhair chapter 1 . 9/9/2014