Reviews for Betrayal
Majerus chapter 5 . 7/24
This was very different from what I'm accustomed to and yet very powerful. I think you took things to an extreme - and kept them there - and it worked for the short, burst style narrative that it was.
Thanks for sharing!
M
hagrid51 chapter 5 . 7/20
About the best use of the different views scheme I've seen. Don't know what its called either, but then again nobody ever asked me to help them write even a letter, let alone naming som'att fancy. A great little story, and I usually stay away from the after Hogwart's stories.
revenclaw chapter 1 . 7/13
this is great
Midnight May chapter 5 . 6/8
I am left feeling unsatisfied. I feel like this feels incomplete. But maybe it's just me. Anyway, thank you for sharing this.
BillBrink chapter 5 . 5/23
It may be dark, but it is powerful writing. Once more, we are in your debt. Thank you.
BooksAreMyVideogames chapter 1 . 5/20
Whoa. Just, whoa. It's so, I can't think of a word... Sharp, maybe? Very short, but the amount of emotion you managed to put into those 5 chapters is astonishing. I cried.
DamnedJoker chapter 5 . 5/10
Effing brilliant !
xNaruHina chapter 5 . 4/17
Where is the rest? The confrontation with Daphne's parents? The offing of the unmarked followers and sympathizers? The healing of broken souls? The true death of Riddle?
xNaruHina chapter 1 . 4/17
You aren't going to constantly change perspectives, are you? Can you just stick to one? Perhaps 3rd person? Switching perspectives interrupts the narrative and jars the readers' immersion.
daled73 chapter 5 . 3/31
An interesting dystopian take on how Harry ended the (immediate) war. Since you say V. is still around at least one horcrux must be left. Oh, and if you ever relent on writing the sequal, which doesn't have to follow in exactly this mode you know, the Chapter on Daphne "getting answers" from her parents should be a doozie! Probably fun to write too. Too bad I don't pick up other people's stories, but the few things I post, here and there are my own, however poor.
langeline chapter 4 . 3/24
i do want a sequel though... if u can manage to summon up one?
langeline chapter 5 . 3/24
Love your type of writing
Gamitas chapter 5 . 3/1
Damn
HNZ chapter 5 . 2/26
Enjoyed your fic, your writing style was really nice for a change.
zeps9001 chapter 5 . 1/30
I liked this. It actually felt realistic, if he was left alone with the locket, this might as well could have happened. His character felt similar to Wolverine. And lastly I loved that it was from other character perspectives.

I would love to see this idea expended. For example it starting from Harry's perspective and as the madness overtakes him, shifting only to other people. This probably would be too complicated, but still would love too see something like that.