Reviews for New Lives (A Nathan Gardner Story)
Yo! Update! It's been months
ReidsLittleGenius213 chapter 26 . 8/29/2014
Fabulous! Can't wait til the next chapter!
ReidsLittleGenius213 chapter 25 . 7/25/2014
This is a really awesome story and it shouldn't matter how many people read it. I would love to continue reading this story, the plot and theme are really well done and the fights and the smut are AWESOME. I love smut... so yeah lol.

Please don't stop writing because ratings went down. There are people that are out there that love to read this. 3

-Lizz
Llew chapter 25 . 5/24/2014
Hey! I just read all 87 chapters of your Nathan/Sydney stories. It took me three days. Well I had to go to work and do other stuff, like eating. Anyway, I really love these stories. I like that it's mostly fluff with a little drama here and there. The supporting characters are sweet and well written. (I love Arlen, always fun to read about him.) Well, I hope you keep writing because I can't wait for more. Especially since you left it with a little cliffhanger. What is Celia up to now? So, please continue soon.
Ally Downey chapter 24 . 1/28/2014
Yay! You finally update! Where've you been? Of course it's non of my business. I'm just glad you updated. Can't wait for the wedding! And don't forget to update Demons too!
Kenzi chapter 23 . 11/8/2013
This was great! When are you putting up the next chapter?
seibu027 chapter 22 . 10/26/2013
Awesome so far! Please keep it up!
Ally Downey chapter 22 . 10/6/2013
Awww! They're getting married! I'm so excited for the wedding!
Guest chapter 19 . 8/9/2013
Great story, keep it up! And just because ppl dont review alot doesnt mean theyre not reading it. Keep working on this story. Its great.
MelBizz chapter 19 . 8/4/2013
I loved this chapter so much! the beginning with Susan was so sweet! (not to mention I enjoyed her teasing about Nathan proposing because that's a big question on my mind as well :P
Ally Downey chapter 18 . 8/3/2013
Hey, please update. You're not leaving us right? :(
MarieDalton chapter 18 . 7/15/2013
I LOVE this story! Every single little bit of it. Thankyou :)
mps chapter 18 . 7/13/2013
pleeeeaaaaase continue the story! I'm dying!
mps chapter 17 . 6/21/2013
loved that they are back to school!
Zoe chapter 17 . 6/12/2013
Your writing just blows me away sometimes.