Reviews for Lucidity
russianwinter013 chapter 1 . 5/1
Oh...I wanted Loki to come out on top...but then Clint did, and it was a nice twist. This was oh so dark and demented and delicious...I like this a lot! I can see this happening if the franchise took a turn for the dark side...this had me squirming in joy...
Knyle Borealis chapter 1 . 3/3
Aw, you ended it THERE? What happens next? Does Clint keep winning? Does Loki fool Thor (again)?
Guest chapter 1 . 3/2/2014
this is so beautiful, in a dark and weirdly sexy kind of way. I wish Loki could have had some more "fun" with Hawkeye before her took control over the situation. I pray to every higher power I know please write a sequel to this.
Falcon's Jade chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
Turnabout is fair play and wow that was good, Loki getting creepy but Hawkeye's learning to fight back was awesome. I was sort of hoping that the other characters will play a bigger role since jarvis noticed the room temperature, but even so this was a great read!
ReaperRaven4Ever chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
You rock
DJLiopleurodon chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
This is both awful and kind of awesome. Really well written. It probably speaks poorly for me that I would have liked to see Loki have a bit more "fun" before Clint got to take over.
Aivlysrain chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
Please continue! I must know what happens next! PLeASE PLEASE OH PLEASE!
kyri0sity chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
Lovely, dark & vindictive. Wonderfully written & a pleasure to read.
JuliaHummingbird chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
Wow, this is what I call "revenge". Gosh, it was really, realllllyyyy dark. I didn't expect that... Great story, love you style of writing :)