Reviews for Nexus of Redemption
Insazy chapter 3 . 9/10/2014
This was awesome! I love the idea and how you resolved it. Since I have a strong liking for a Controlled!Loki you made me really happy.

One thing I was confused on yet strangely happy about: You only briefly mentioned sexual abuse and I love how you did it. I thought it would come up in to another part of the story but I'm slightly happy it didn't because most people can't write conversations about sexual abuse very well - I know I can't.

Most people make an intervention-type conversation but I feel like those types just force the person to share when they don't want to, which is wrong to me. I'm glad you avoided that route completely. You even managed to not have the talk about Clint's horrible abuse and injuries.

You could have added some conversation while Selvig was being magik'ed on but that's just because I think it could be an interesting plot point.

All in all, I thought it was a good story and I can't wait to read it again.
silenttower chapter 1 . 5/28/2014
'"Trickery is wrong," Steve solemnly replied in the tones of one who'd never needed to resort to it.'

You just summed up the entire damn movie.
feathersofgold chapter 3 . 1/1/2014
I'm new to the Avengers/Thor fandom and just stumbled across this great story. I really enjoyed this! Your writing is fantastic and you did a great job with the characterizations. Well done.
Acclia chapter 3 . 6/22/2013
Completely amazing. Really enjoyed reading it and I love your style, especially the way you write Loki. Keep up the great work eh?
Barranca chapter 3 . 4/25/2013
I'm glad that Loki found the companionship in his fellow prisoners that he apparently never did in Asgard. I enjoyed reading this!
KYH-bc chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
I liked the story very much.
Confusing at the beginning of the de-aged part - but thats what it is for them as well...
Lot's of catching ideas. Loki getting a chance to bond with Clint (owe, sniff) (actually it was the first time I really have seen Clint as a character of his own - not only Black Widows Partner or just someone who is also just there), the re-aging spell.

The only thing: I would have prefered some chapters. Actually having that word count in only one chapter was nearly a reason not to start to read it. And that would have been a shame...
Hieiko chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
Great fic! Read it all in one sitting.
Annette chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
Brilliant story with good characterisation. Please consider writing a sequel. Many thanks you shared your talent with us.