Reviews for Struck
1DATMLP chapter 27 . 8/14
Y'know, I get the feeling Arthur is gonna be in a dangerous situation, and Alfred saves him and ends up becoming an angel. Just a thought, though.
1DATMLP chapter 20 . 8/13
Not yet, hmm?
SomethingMoreQ chapter 40 . 8/5
Yes. YES.
I swear, this is one of the most beautiful love stories that I've ever come across. Have I told you how perfect it is? Because it is. Emotional, beautiful, perfect. TRAGIC. How Francis always knew that Arthur was there, watching over him, and talked. How Arthur died to save Francis. It's amazing, really.
I could practically feel the fear, desperation, and determination rushing out of these words as I read them. I could FEEL it. And that's powerful writing.
SomethingMoreQ chapter 39 . 8/5
Nice ending. It's satisfying. It's hard to believe that this is over, all of it. And it's amazing that this story is so long. I can safely say great job. There are thing in here that I would have done differently, and at times, it could get a bit dull, and lets not even start on the amount of sex scenes, (really), but still. Great writing. My favorite thing in here has to be Francis and Arthur's story. I would like to see more of that. I can tell that this is going to stay in my mind for a bit, and that's good. Thank you for writing.
SomethingMoreQ chapter 35 . 8/5
Ivan! :D Even though it's only for a short while, I'm glad he's made appearance in here! Surprise Christmas party epic and totally awesome! I like how Toris is Ivan's boyfriend. It fits. ya know? This is definitely one of my favorite chapters.
SomethingMoreQ chapter 33 . 8/5
I love the interaction you write between Lovi and Atonio. It flows so naturally, and is absolutely hilarious! I love that you've made them get married and how Lovi's softened somewhat. You've written both of them awesomely!
SomethingMoreQ chapter 32 . 8/5
I feel like there's a timeskip coming soon, based off of 'whether the Council likes it or not, if he was ever ready to face Alfred, then he would do so.' This could mean months, or even years later when Arthur comes back to Alfred.
I do like Arthur's thoughts on love when he was sitting outside the council doors. Such simple sentences hold much truth.
It reminds me or Romeo and Juliet; forbidden love. :D
SomethingMoreQ chapter 28 . 8/4
And so he leaves. Not as emotional as I thought it would be, and I think that he should have left a note, but this feels right. I have imagined Arthur leaving in a number of ways, but this one works well.
I like how you added the detail of the door being locked behind him so he would have to break in to return. I like how you write the small details.
Alfred won't take this well, I can tell. I can't wait to see how you write it. This story has been amazing so far. I really want to know how you got the idea; it's certainly interesting. Thank you for writing. :D
SomethingMoreQ chapter 19 . 8/4
And so it begins. Finally. After obliviousness and sexual tension, we finally get it. YES. And I can't imagine it happening in a better way.
SomethingMoreQ chapter 15 . 8/4
Well. Arthur's backstory is beautiful. Tragic. Amazing. I can see you writing a side fic off of it. I can't really find words for how amazing you've done. Seriously. I love the way you've described Francis. It's all so perfect, ya know? How Arthur died, his love, it all fits perfectly. It's amazing.
Francis's art and how he viewed the world are so fitting to France. I can't imagine a better way to portray him. I can't imagine him doing anything else in this position, especially how he talked to Arthur even after Arthur died. It's something he would do. Perfect. Simply perfect.
SomethingMoreQ chapter 11 . 8/3
IVAN IS HIS EX OHMIGOSH YESYESYESYESYES Y E S! As soon as I read silvery hair, I KNEW. I jumped around the house screaming, "YES HE PUT RUSSIA IN HERE YES!" This is about to get even more interesting and thank you so much this is too perfect!
And he's like a crazy yandare. He's awesome. You're awesome. Everyone is awesome. I love this chapter. This chapter is my favorite. I can't wait to find out exactly what Ivan did to Alfred, and read more.
SomethingMoreQ chapter 8 . 8/3
HM. It sure would be interesting (read: hella amusing and awesome) if Arthur were to see one of Alfred's...dreams.
Ahem.
But still more adorable Arthur! :3 I'm no fan-girl, but I can recognize pure anime kawaiiness when I see it. And Arthur cozying (that's not a word...) up to Alfred like that is pure anime kawaiiness. It's even more adorable that Arthur is afraid of thunder.
SomethingMoreQ chapter 7 . 8/3
See, I like that you held off telling about the heartbeat until the end of the chapter. It makes for a sweet ending, and satisfies the reader's curiosity.
I think that Arthur's going to eventually tap into Alfred's mind. At least, I strongly hope that he does. I want to find out what's going on in there as much as Arthur does.
SomethingMoreQ chapter 6 . 8/3
Ohohon~ Alfred. You're giving France a run for his money right about now. And i really like how you've included Feliciano, Ludwig, Antonio, and Romano in this fanfiction. That short interaction part adds a lot to this story.
I also like how Alfred's job allows him to spend time with Arthur. Being a night-guard is practically perfect; he can see Arthur during the day, and not lose too much time, because Arthur is asleep during the night. Nice touch there.
SomethingMoreQ chapter 5 . 8/3
Alfred has a purple heart?! I CAN NOT wait to hear how he got it, and about his time serving. I wonder how he got injured. That explains a lot now! Alfred's being a veteran is an awesome detail, and very fitting.