Reviews for Of Heart(h) and Home
ThirtySixBuns chapter 3 . 1/10
curls up in the corner of austrailia
do we really sound like this?

beaut of a story tho
Wolfisis chapter 6 . 1/4
I loved the whole story nothing wrong with it at all, it was done up perfectly and I only wish it had more to it. Just so I could enjoy it a bit longer. Great writing, perfect plot...And many more things I loved about it.
Moonlight Cosmic Angel chapter 6 . 11/24/2014
I loved it
Midnight Self chapter 6 . 9/16/2014
I loved it X) I loved it so much.
Monique chapter 6 . 7/21/2014
Fucking. Amazing. I really don't know what else to say, because this fanfic was so awesome. I loved it, please write more!
SoulMore chapter 6 . 7/2/2014
FAN!
CutieSOS chapter 6 . 2/26/2014
cute story
The Lonely Goddess chapter 6 . 1/20/2014
This was adorable!
Tarius Black chapter 6 . 11/24/2013
Beautifully written. Thank you!
rosey58225 chapter 6 . 10/23/2013
aww i loved it. it was flufy and smuty and i loved it!
rosey58225 chapter 3 . 10/22/2013
i love the story so much and i can't wait to read more!
Zeeke chapter 6 . 10/2/2013
I looooved reading this! I was so excited at some parts my eyes watered a bit. I think u did a really good job with depicting all the charactrs mentioned as well! I'm upset it ended though! :( Very good story over all! Keep up the good work!
Black Streak chapter 6 . 9/8/2013
"So because I'm here, cleaning up and stuff, you, what, have these great big bunny feelings about the whole thing, and now you want to make me your little woman or something?"
...probably my all time favorite phrase to be uttered by Jack Frost in any fanfiction ever. You've made my entire day with that alone, nevertheless the entire amazing story. I'll definitely be reading the sequal as I believe I saw one earlier! Super excited!
FanFic-Fanatic1999 chapter 6 . 7/1/2013
Naaaawwwwwwwwwwww! :D
Smurfy20 chapter 6 . 4/30/2013
This has to be one the very best Bunnymund x Jack Frost stories I have ever had the pleasure of reading :)

Sweet and indulgent :)