Reviews for Through Time
Bloody-Rozez chapter 12 . 9/18/2012
Hope you finish this story!
Escape my reality chapter 2 . 3/27/2009
wait. if this is in his 7th year then all of the maraudrs are dead. Lilly and james died years ago sirius died in 5th year and remus died in the last battle.
chrisspiration chapter 12 . 5/23/2007
Hey!

I really liked this story and i wish you would continue!

Love,

Ale
hiei's lil dragon chapter 7 . 9/19/2004
I am afraid that it would be bad if James and Lily changed the future. You see Voldomort would keep killing people. duh.
hiei's lil dragon chapter 3 . 8/19/2004
JAMES WAS A SEEKER! I like the story so far.
ZWngDragon chapter 1 . 7/2/2004
Great Idea and Plot
XVXericaXVX chapter 12 . 7/26/2003
I love your story! It is very well written & exciting! I can't wait untill chapter 13 comes out! Keep up the awesome work & thanks for making such a wonderful story!

}{ Moony's Snitch }{
Dagger2345 chapter 3 . 6/27/2003
Love it so far But James was a great seeker just as good as Harry
morrigan my comp wont let me sign in chapter 12 . 6/26/2003
good fic.

please write more.

its an interesting twist to the other marauders fics.

~morrigan
Yami Jay chapter 12 . 3/24/2003
The Maraudeurs ROCKS! Way the go!
kate chapter 7 . 2/18/2003
I think you went a little overboard with the new characters..it would have been good otherwise.
Tootie chapter 10 . 12/26/2002
SNAPE adopted HARRY! when?
Kirjava2 chapter 11 . 9/14/2002
Oh this is Great! My only complaint is that Snape has adopted Harry... there's just somthing wrong about it. Maybe if they change history Snape won't adopt Harry ?(hint hint) will you email me when you finish this fic?(I'm leaving a signed review so you can get my email through that)

Thanks!

I luv this story!
Gaberial's Angel chapter 11 . 9/12/2002
I just read your story and I love it. I can't even say what my favorite part is 'cause I love all of it. But Snape and Harry was really cute. And I loved how James got Harry's postion worng. I loved it all. Keep up the good work and I can't wait for the next chapter.

Peace and Love,

Gaberial's Angel
stefaknee chapter 1 . 9/12/2002
This is great! Words cannot express how much I love this fic!

Slytherin Angel