Reviews for The Guardian Angel
Rebeccamoviestar1 chapter 10 . 11/4/2013
well it was hot ! I loved the sweet loving.
and I am very sorry for your uncle, it's really hard to communicate with them but it's great that you seemed to appease him your presence protecting him from his inner demons
I can see you wrote this story with all your heart and that's surely a part of why I loved it that much
great job
and may your uncle Gary rest in peace now.
Rebeccamoviestar1 chapter 9 . 11/4/2013
beautiful story !
you did a great job
and when I was reading it came to my mind that Dean made up "grown up Sam" in his dreams by Jared's image because Sam was a baby when he died and there's no way he could know how he would have looked like, and Jared was similar (the smile like Dean thought and the fluffy hairs and eyes so he used his reflection for Sam in his dreams, so anytime he woke up and see Jared it was confusing for him, another problem to distinct dreams and reality. Am I right?
I really love how you made Cas appear after Dean's prayer for help
and how he helped him, fighting his imaginary demons, just being here, how he reassured him, when Dean understood he was the one hurting himself because he felt guilty and then decided to stop
you did it all perfectly
and Castiel being the one waiting for him not shielded from others
the wings
The end is perfect 3
ILoveSupernaturalcasismine chapter 10 . 8/12/2013
I'm sorry about your uncle :( But this fic is great :) I was, admittedly, a little iffy at first, but this is just awesome :)
Chrisinele-hime chapter 10 . 7/4/2013
This was a really gorgeous story both the one you wrote and the one you used as inspiration. Thank you for sharing them with us :)
gleekforever63 chapter 10 . 4/3/2013
Aww this was so wonderful! And I knew Cas would be real! I love this so so much
precious1075 chapter 10 . 4/2/2013
That was such a wonderful dedication to your uncle, you should be very proud of yourself and Just so you know, I completely forgot about it being M rated because the story was so intense! AND I NEVER FORGET ABOUT SMUT! Great job on the ending smut, very hot and great job on the story. I can't wait for more from you. Thanks so much for sharing!
precious1075 chapter 9 . 4/2/2013
great ending to what could have been a very sad ending of the story. I like that Cas was really there and helped Dean through all of the memories. Wonderful job and I said it before but here it is again, on to the epilogue. ;)
precious1075 chapter 8 . 4/2/2013
Man! He died? That sucked. But it was very realistic and I'm so glad he had Castiel by his side. You did a great job and I'm on to the epilogue.
precious1075 chapter 7 . 4/2/2013
Seriously? The little broken boy? I have a terrible feeling here. Intense and sad, but so worth reading. On to the next!
precious1075 chapter 6 . 4/2/2013
It's really going to suck if Cas is a figment of his imagination or worse, the master in disguise. I don't see a problem with them being out of character. Cas is just being Cas-helping Dean the way Dean needs and I defy anyone to deal with that and not lose it. Great job. On to the next.
precious1075 chapter 5 . 4/2/2013
YAY! CASTIEL! SO HAPPY. Thank god Dean finally has help. I hadn't realized how effected I was by this story until Castiel showed up! Great job!
precious1075 chapter 4 . 4/2/2013
Oh my God. Someone needs to help Dean. WHERE IS CAS? Damn, this story is intense! I'm loving it!
precious1075 chapter 3 . 4/2/2013
Wow, I'm dying here-so sad and heartbreaking.. great job.
precious1075 chapter 2 . 4/2/2013
Wow, this is amazing. Great job at leaving us wondering just what's going on. I hope Cas is there soon as it's some kind of illusion. ;)
RayenOfDeadStarsAndPlanets chapter 5 . 3/14/2013