Reviews for Project GUARDIAN: The Rise & Fall
AngelaLove072101 chapter 56 . 1/27
Whoop whoop! Awesome! Is this the actual end or us Emma gonna meet Toothie? Oh, I hope it's not the end!
AngelaLove072101 chapter 52 . 1/26
Haha! YAAAAAAS! I ignored your warning about not reading it in one day and I do not regret it! Maybe in the morning I will but you gotta do what you gotta do xD That was AWESOME! Now, on with the next chappie before I fall asleep C:
xXMiss.BrightSideXx chapter 56 . 1/21
This is an amazing, fantastic story. The hard work, research, and expertise that you put in is so well articulated and I am so honored that you took the time to write and post such a spectacular story.
MartyrFan chapter 3 . 12/19/2015
Pitch Black: Boogeyman in one world, terrorist in another. No matter what reality he's in, he will always cause fear and pain wherever he goes.
MartyrFan chapter 1 . 12/18/2015
I came across this story a little while ago and basically speed-read through the first few chapters before deciding to wait to actually have time to enjoy it. This looks very interesting and I look forward to reading it in its entirety.
MartyrFan chapter 2 . 12/18/2015
I like how you adapted Tooth's appearance and character for a modern person. Her oriental origin (which they seemed to ignore in the movie), her unique looks, and her capacity for language. It's hard being able to take characters like her and making them fit in the real world (somewhat).
Guest chapter 56 . 12/9/2015
Thank you for all the hard work you put into this beautiful story. You are truly amazing.
bluepianos chapter 52 . 11/11/2015
YO ABBY WHAT UP DON'T MIND ME, I WAS JUST SURFING THE ENTIRETY OF PROJECT GUARDIAN TO FIND THIS EXACT CHAPTER (because for some inane reason, it entered my mind and WOULD NOT leave). I MISS PROJECT GUARDIAN AND YELLING ABOUT IT WITH YOU, I ALSO MISS YOU AND I HOPE YOU'RE DOING WELL, I'LL TRY AND MESSAGE YOU REAL SOON SO WE CAN CARRY OUT A PROPER CONVERSATION BUT HERE'S ME SENDING MY LOVE FOR YOU AND THIS STORY. BESOS!
October Autumn chapter 18 . 11/1/2015
This is for the person who left a review below:Why are you blaming the author for having had the same idea as the story 'Project Demigod'?

There is virtually no chance that the author had even heard of the story before she came up with the idea and it's just coincidence that the story came out similar.

Second, AUs are common in any Fanfic of the spy genre,as I guarantee you that you can find at LEAST one in every known fandom.

Third, if the plot happens to be similar,what matters is how it's executed .The plot may be similar in broad strokes,but the details are what make it different .

I really doubt that the two stories are similar word to word and that there's differences depending on the authors tastes.

Fourth,you only read two chps of the story and you're jumping to conclusions that it's a total copycat of a fic that there's no way the author would've heard of.

You're not even going to bother read the rest of story to see what differences there are that make this it's own thing.
You know what's the most common type of AU? High School. There are so many of the fics that have the same general story and what makes them different is the details.
I don't care for people like you that just decry a story if it happens to share a general plot with another story.
Guest chapter 2 . 11/1/2015
This story is exactly the same as Project Demigod(A percico fic) by bookworm210. Like, it's the exact same except it's a different fandom and different characters- Percy Jackson.
GoddessApostle chapter 18 . 6/27/2015
I'm actually reviewing this mid-chapter (I'm at 138) because I've been meaning to do it earlier. I absolutely love this. I've seen it mentioned in the rainbow snowcone tag on tumblr, but I've never checked it out before and I don't know why! It's amazing! The story is phenomenal and I love how you've incorporated their characters - how you've changed them, but they still feel like the same characters despite the changes. Especially Jack. I love how you (and I may be interpreting this wrong or something) turned his ability to fly into a mastery of parkour, and how you parallel parts of the movie. Tooth is fantastic, too! I adore the way you made the tooth fairies her handmaidens/family and gave her such an interesting new character. I really wish I had read this before, and I think I might draw some stuff from it, if you don't mind. I haven't been able to stop myself from reading this!
Guest chapter 56 . 6/21/2015
Agh! Ive been waiting to reveiw this for so long but i wanted to read all of it before i reviewed. this is so wonderful! I not even sure if i should call it a fanfic this is better than the movie! Its like u took all the characters upgraded them and then plopped them into the best spy movie ever. I cant belive how much effort u put into this fanfic. Everything makes sense and the action has a different quality to it. U deserve only the best reveiws becuase u r amazing

i
Guest chapter 56 . 6/21/2015
This is the best fanfic I've ever read I wish this came out as a movie this is better than some books that I've read! Really I dont know what to say everything is so perfect im so sad there arent any more chapters to read nad i know i wont be able read another fanfic properly again without comparing it with this. Thanks for making Jack and Emma meet i was really hoping for that :)
Fionamoi chapter 56 . 5/28/2015
thank you so much for bringing this into my life
this is honestly the best ROTG fic I've read!
the songs are brilliant and bring it to a whole new level :)
can I request (read: demand) a sequel?
where its based on Jack and Bunny and North getting the GAURDIANS back?
only a few, you don't have to make all 50,(unless you want to, I will NOT complain)
and you should have cutesy, fluffy moments with Jack and Tooth, like he's gone for like 5 or 6 missions, lasting like a week each, then he just shows up out of nowhere and they go on a date or somewhere, like they did in Rio
AND YOU SHOULD SO ADD EMMA AND JAMIE!
AND NOW I REALLY REALLY WANT IT!
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE
Kalle Marie chapter 56 . 5/27/2015
AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! OH MY GOODNESS GRACIOUS I LOVE THIS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SOOOOOOOOOO MUCH! ITS AMAZING AND WONDERFUL AND GREAT AND SUSPENSEFUL AND ROMANTIC AND I LITERALLY COULD NOT STOP READING IT! Sorry bout that. I dint usually review on a completed story or even review too much at all, but this is amazing. You are an amazing writer with real talent. I loved how you put soundtrack songs for each chapter. They work perfectly with the story. It was such a suspenseful read with a great plot and mini arcs. And the little additional charecters you threw in there were great and fit into the story very well. I really really loved it. You have an amazing talent for writing and the whole scenario and GUARDIAN program/company was so well thought out. Each chapter felt like I was reading an actual paper and ink book. I could not put it down. I do have a couple questions though. One: Does the one ELF or Phil's assistant that always talks in garbles actually say words? Like did you have something specific he said then encoded it into a language? I was just reading that and wondered. Two: Will you ever write a sequel? I loved this so much and this has a lot of potential for a sequal or even two. Andthree: would you ever consider Pitch's backstory as a smaller companion story to it? Or even little companion stories for the missions to find the other DEFRAGED agents. Hopefully you read this all the way past my freak out to the end. Again I cant praise you enough on your amazing writing quality. :-) :-) :-)
1,851 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »