Reviews for The Chosen One's Journey
Brother zak chapter 6 . 5/24
Could you stop be late to write a story.
Kimmytrainer chapter 23 . 5/13
Aww darn XD good timing I guess lol after my last review. I'm usually a pokeshipping fan but I'm glad you went with rayshipping for the rewrite. I know Ash is overpowered, but I hope he's still strong in the new one. Maybe less shinies and simpler skills, but overall the whole thing is pretty awesome.
Kimmytrainer chapter 22 . 5/13
Only one chapter left :'( I'm assuming the rewrite will go further than this one once it's finished. Guess I'll read that next :) oh, I've been wanting to say, I think my favorite part of this story is the Pokémon's interactions and speech. They're hilarious, and I love all the different personalities :)
Kimmytrainer chapter 19 . 5/12
Whoa, Ash caught 4 Pokémon (one shiny) and evolved 3 in this chapter. Brock and Misty didn't do too much. Well, aside from Misty's gym battle. She's rockin'! I love it. I can't keep track of all Ash's Pokémon anymore XD I know you said you have a list on your profile, but I don't want to spoil the last 4 chapters. I'll just check after. I'm starting to get nervous about how this is gonna end :(
Kimmytrainer chapter 18 . 5/12
OMG THIS CHAPTER WAS AWESOME! Yay Latios and Latias are traveling with him! And YAY Mewtwo aura bonded with him omg! That's so exciting! This chapter was just amazing. I loved every bit of it. It was awesome how you brought back the dream sequence thing again. Nice job!
Kimmytrainer chapter 17 . 5/12
Omg Pokémon Heroes WOOT I love Latias 3 Latios is cool too, but Latias is just such a sweetheart! Knowing your style thus far, Latios will survive in this story. That'd make me very happy :)
On another note, congrats to Misty! She did great in that battle. I was totally expecting her to freeze up and need Rapidash to calm her down, but nope! And she has a Rapidash now! So unlike cannon Misty, but I think I like this one more :D
Kimmytrainer chapter 16 . 5/12
Wow a lot happened that chapter! I'm excited that Misty is taking part in the league. Also, something between her and Brock, hmm? I hardcore ship Brock with Lucy because she's the only girl who ever had feelings for him and he didn't even notice it, and I think it's slightly tragic but mostly amusing, so I love that pairing. But I'm cool with anything that works in a story :)
Kimmytrainer chapter 15 . 5/12
Hmm so he came in second this time around. Not bad. What's in the box? He got another free thing lol XD so I'm getting sad because there's only 8 chapters left and you're moving onto Johto, and Kanto took 15 so I don't know where this will be ending. It's not nearly long enough to go through all the regions and get to Unova like one of the first chapters said. Is the rewrite a continuation of this story? I guess I'll find out.
Kimmytrainer chapter 13 . 5/12
So that's how he meets Cynthia. She's young in this one. That's cool. Gotta say, when I started reading this I expected some pokeshipping (when I saw how Ash and Misty interacted) followed by a somewhat calm breakup and then eventually Ash dating Cynthia when he was a bit older, since she's older. But I like how this has played out. Oh, I noticed last chapter that Brock never got a Vulpix. So sad. Oh well, everyone has awesome Pokémon so it's okay.
Kimmytrainer chapter 12 . 5/12
Oh wow, I NEVER saw the Mew thing coming. Maybe I should have, but because I noticed in the rewrite that Cynthia is a main character, I just assumed she was the friend who sent the packages. I can't believe it was Mew! Wow. That was crazy.
Kimmytrainer chapter 11 . 5/12
I've decided that this story is following the games as far as battling and Pokémon catching go. All that evolving wouldn't happen in a million years in the show, but in the games it's not only possible, but it's good timing. The shinies are another story, but eh, whatever. An Aura Guardian/Chosen One can have some perks. Speaking of, I wonder when Ho-Oh will come back into the story. Hmmm...
Kimmytrainer chapter 10 . 5/12
They're getting way too many free Pokémon, but it resembles the games in a way so it's okay. I wonder what this one is...
Kimmytrainer chapter 9 . 5/12
Wow they're all getting so many Pokémon! It's amusing that girls were staring at Ash. He's only ten! XD still loving this story!
Kimmytrainer chapter 8 . 5/12
Wow so many of Ash's Pokémon are evolving. Also, he has a RALTS! Yay, I love Ralts! He's gotten so many eggs lol it reminds me of Pokémon Go XD oh, I keep meaning to say, I miss the "I choose you" motto but I really love the "to the battlefront" phrase. It's so cool!
Kimmytrainer chapter 6 . 5/11
That training scene was amazing! I love the song "Born to Be a Winner" so much, and I got totally hyped up reading that scene and playing the song along in my head. I've also been playing a little game with the Pokémon you describe, taking a moment to think of what they are based on the details you give before scrolling down and getting the answer in the next couple sentences. It's worked every time so far, but it takes me a minute; that's awesome because it shows that it's not too obvious but it's still descriptive enough to only have one good answer (that I know of, at least). You've done a wonderful job with this story. I also love the little bits of humor that show up. Oh, in cannon normal and fighting type moves couldn't hit a Haunter, but at this point I assume you decided that didn't serve your purposes and added in a little bit more AU so that the attacks would work. You're a great writer, so I'm not going to be doubting anything; I'll mention the little things like that just in case, but I'll assume they were on purpose. Besides, who really cares if Riolu hits Haunter with those attacks? Lucario is my absolute favorite Pokémon, and the biggest reason for that is that Riolu was my friend when I played Super Mystery Dungeon, so I'm totally cool with Riolu making the "impossible" possible and being badass. Love it.
2,157 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »