Reviews for The Chosen One's Journey
plz get him a snorlax excellent story with cool pokemon
excellent hope u give him snorlax
EXCELLENT POKEMON
PLZ GIVE ASH A SNORLAX
dieyouperson chapter 9 . 8/14
I think I'm addicted to this story.
Dieyouperson chapter 2 . 8/14
kind of sounds like ash is trying to be a military commander from the whole battlefront thing
SnowGirl29 chapter 4 . 8/5
You got the numbers wrong! It is 6 and 7! P.S. I'm not even trying to flame (if I did)
P777 chapter 23 . 8/3
Salil III is right! you can do it and don't give up i rooting to you!
Salil III chapter 23 . 8/1
Every super powered person has a weakness, example: superman kryptonite. Perhaps Dr Namba creates or discover a substance that absorbs a persons Aura, or maybe designs a device that ban block or limit Ash's Aura Abilities. If it is impossible to have a substance or item be his weakness, a person or maybe a phobia instead. Misty is afraid of Bug pokemon, maybe Ash is afraid of the complete Dark. If you find even that absurd perhaps Ash can develop to be so powerful he loses his drive because everything is so easy, so he limits himself and his pokemon, seeking someone who can challenge him. Don't give up on this story just yet. it is one of the best of the Stories I have read on this site and it would be a shame and a waste for all this work to be for nothing! If you have a problem with your story, think how you can fix it! DON'T GIVE UP! YOU CAN DO IT! I've been thinking of doing a story similar to yours for a while, while I may never actually do it, i have tens of thousands of works worth of ideas and concepts, i ruled out and discarded many, but I've found many that are worth while. You are a great writer, so sit down with a note book and pen and just jolt down some ideas, note, concepts, theories, day dreams, every thing that comes to mind. then go though it and find what you like and is story has so much untapped and unlimited potential, as far as you imagination can take you. Don't give up on this story, take a short break to plan if you need to we can wait, eagerly anticipating your return. Your a wonderful writer, with an excellent style, you've hit a dead end, so take a couple steps back, have a look at the other possible paths and just been forging ahead, and if there isn't a road you can go, MAKE ONE! 'Cause you can do it. Now my fingers are a little sore, but I'm feeling pretty good, and you've got my support and my belief that there is hope for this amazing story of yours yet. If you ever need a word of advice or a extra person to come up with some ideas, you can always PM me if you want, I'll do my best to help. I don't want to see this story gather dust in a forgotten corner, and I'm sure I'm not the only one. ) Best of luck mate. Hope to see this story with a new chapter within the year.
alec-potter chapter 1 . 7/31
Interesting start, but you have made Ash too strong in the start itself. Should have worked to get those pokemons and aura reading feels like a big shortcut to power.
ForestGardener chapter 23 . 7/24
I like The Chosen One's Journey and hope to see it continue eventually.

Should you at some point continue, you will have to find some way for Ash&co. to be on par with local trainers and wild Pokemon without making the locals unrealistically powerful, especially once they reach Hoenn. So far you have done a good job of it by having his only real challenges be gym leaders and the final round or two of tournaments. The anime of course achieves this by hitting the reset button with each new region, and the games by restricting play to at most two regions. It is plausible for Ash to become a travelling trainer that is simply in a league above (sports league, not Pokemon league) all other trainers except those who are also multi-year veterans. In that case however, the wild Pokemon would almost all be far, far weaker than the trained ones. Major adjustments would have to be made to the storyline to maintain suspension of disbelief.

When you get to the Pokemon 4Ever movie, DO NOT have a protagonist capture Celebi. Time travel tends to increase the complexity of a story a great deal very quickly. Following the show like you are would be very difficult with time travel involved. Further, time travel just confuses most people. I say this as someone who understands and enjoys time travel.

The above two paragraphs are also something to consider for The Journey of the Guardian.
femalefarrier chapter 23 . 7/24
When will you start posting I was enjoying the story..
Too much aura chapter 1 . 7/21
I wanted to like this story but there's too much aura crap. He bonds with four super powerful Pokémon in 2 days... come on. There's no explaining what aura is, how he trains it, where it comes from. Why is it completely unknown to everybody. Aura doesn't seem to have any limits either. It can be used to telepathically communicate verbal and emotional messages as well as heal injured Pokémon with no draw backs to Ash. Aura never seems to run out or need to be replenished. Next thing you know ash is just gonna walk around the world connecting with every Pokémon right away with no problems. Too sum this comment up aura was introduced way too fast and it can to way too many things.
EmmaDK chapter 1 . 7/20
Like it
Daniel1122 chapter 23 . 7/18
Good luck on whatever you have planned. Take it easy and dont feel presured
Olivia chapter 1 . 7/16