Reviews for Tear in the Universe
Cheshire Cat 800 chapter 5 . 9/30/2015
I wish you good luck.
Guest chapter 5 . 12/23/2014
I really liked your stories but I understand family trouble its not nice but it will get better sooner or later until it does keep your chin up and your head above water. : D
The Ga chapter 5 . 12/15/2013
I am sorry you are feeling such despair, and yes that is what I am sensing in your message. While I have been enjoying the story, I understand that life has a way of interfering and if writing this is becoming more of a dreaded task, then you are right to stop. I am concerned when you say that you and your brother are not safe. Is there someone you can go to for help?

My prayers are with you.
Vulcanlover12 chapter 5 . 12/17/2013
No, no, no. Don't beat yourself up. I feel for you, and it's alright if you don't have inspiration. A lot of authors tend to loose inspiration, but then by a stroke of genius, every now and then they write until they can write no more. This happens to everyone, even me.
I don't mind, I'll wait patiently for the updates that will possibly come. And whatever's happening in your life, good luck.
Lovesbugsalot chapter 5 . 12/16/2013
It is not a waste of time, it is inspiration for hungry imaginations. I don't care if it takes 80 years, I'll wait. A good story is always worth it. Use your imagination, even if not in writing. It has been proven that if you do not use your imagination, you will eventually lose it. I would hate to see a great writer go to waste. Good luck with that annoying thing called life. And merry Christmas. Or whatever Holliday may be the closest for you.
Milton Perry chapter 3 . 5/7/2013
Wow! No matter how crooked your day was, go home with a straight back. It is about high time that somebody shows Spock, Kirk and the whole pack of weirdos his teeth.
Can't wait to read on. Please update soon.
raven chapter 2 . 4/27/2013
dang this fic is awsome. love the fact mirror spock was surprised by her outburst. i bet he thought she would be like mirror bones lol hope to read more of this fic its hard to find mirror fics that arn't pwp
bobblestheninja chapter 2 . 3/18/2013
I always loved the mirror universe and your writing portrays it very well