Reviews for Two Black Caddilacs
Drift Kite chapter 1 . 10/9/2013
Wow...just...

..wow.

Never suspected a thing. Was casually reading, then snap. The twist. It was, to put it simple, AMAZING!

Keep up the awesome work! Will be looking forward for more!

Cheers! XD
Leaf Fr0st chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
Wow did not see that coming... Anyway this was a great fanfic!
Midnights-AM-Child chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
Wow, this was good. I like how you incorporated Sky's name change. I guess because of the murder they can't be close, but Diaspro and Bloom make a great team. Sky was slick, but not slick enough. On his part it was smart to give Bloom a fake name and give them the same car. The same car could be played off as a mistake. I also like the ending. Diaspro seems to be the type of woman who believes in till death.
NadeshikoLove1224 chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
This fic was incredible. I have the song on my IPod and I love it and this fanfic captured the essence of the song. Though I would have expected Bloom to be a little upfront rather than pondering who this Diaspro woman was and I would have liked to see more of Bloom's part of Sky's infedelity overall I loved it. Bloom's a natural Poision Ivy when she gets mad, isn't she?
Tabby Kattene chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
I love this. Dramatic, well written, and I can enjoy it without having ever listened to the song, which is the mark of a good songfic. Well done!
SharpieMassacre chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
Wow, I really like this. Always nice to see a story where Bloom and Diaspro aren't enemies; heck, I like that you made them understanding of each other. This story had a somewhat dark tone, but by the time that you revealed the occurrence of Sky's death I was overjoyed that he died. Wonderful work rogue!
shadowritergirl chapter 1 . 5/24/2013
i love this story & song! Who doesn't love country or carrie underwood?!
Winter Coma chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
Damn. I've never really been into AU stories, but this one took my breath away. I never knew Bloom and Diaspro could be so devious. It's so out of character...and yet it isn't.

Great work.
Macie yo chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
I have been searching for this story!
Akela Victoire chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
Holy... wow. This was beautiful. That is all I have to say.
Chibi Horsewoman chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
Well, you have been busy, haven't you? I found Stay on my computer so now I can write that too. I have so much to do now.

I liked this story, I couldn't get into the song, but the story was definitely interesting. There isn't much else to add.