Reviews for Just My Turn
NightOwl999 chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
update soon sun of my life
quoththeraven5 chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
wow this was great! :)
PreTitlesSequence chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
This is really great - the whole split personality thing Hal had was admittedly a little rushed (that's what you get when you shorten the series, BBC), but you captured Hal's personality perfectly! Good job :)
Guest chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
I really liked this, and I was surprised because I HATE the whole split personality thing they've brought in for Hal on Being Human. But this was very well written, and I enjoyed it.
KatyNewt chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
I really like this. I loved how they portrayed a newly released bad Hal on the show - they could have taken the easy, obvious route and had him the same as 1950's evil Hal, but I liked how similar he was to 1918 Hal, as if he gradually got worse over the decades.

You captured how I think his inner "voice" would be perfectly, and explained his kindness well too. I would have loved to have seen much more of this Hal, so thanks for writing this!
ivan chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
perfectly on character.
Amanda2308 chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
That was good I liked how you presented his 'bad side' very interesting. His evilness yes I will melodramatic :p was delicious. I loved his inner sinsiter thoughts. Loved it :D