Reviews for The Will of the Ring
I came across this story when it was being written and was enthralled by this story then. I have found I have come back multiple times since then to read the story over and over again. I still enjoy this story still to this day as I have just finished another wonderful read through. Just wanted to let you know that your story is still very much enjoyed.
WhiteDiamond28 chapter 12 . 5/23/2014
Hey Makura Koneko

I know Legolas father name Is Thranduil
Ok and his father his very handsome and
Charming too I've seen the all The Lord Of The Rings lik and even
The Hobbit but can't hardly wait for part
Two that's were Legolas Is going be there
T.T.Y.L peace out sign Demelza Vivian Blesse
I'm from Alberta Canada Fox Lake. Between
High Level & Edmonton k see ya
thethethetehetheteh chapter 5 . 5/26/2012
LOL! I started laughing so hard when she asked legolas about his girlfriends and that whole part, Seriously, I couldn't breathe and my sister Anna and Lincoln looked at me like I was crazy and My big brother thought I was choking so he slapped me on the back which hurt, alot. Anyway I love it but can you make her a little less bubbly?
thethethetehetheteh chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
I Love this. your amazing! Please do a Legolas/Serenity story, Ii adore that pairing! Now I go on to the 2nd chapter! :)
D chapter 10 . 4/5/2010
KYA! Legolas/Serenea 3 most awesome pairing ever!
Venus914 chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
Im sad for Lita and Ken and Mina and Andrew though. But what hurts most, i guess, is the sacrifice of the Earth Prince. Unselfish and unconditional love always makes me cry.
Venus914 chapter 21 . 8/4/2009
MInako Aino never fails to amuse me. I love her!

But i find the pairing of Ami and Frodo Baggins so icky. Hehehe. You must have not have a high opinion of Ami. In the movie, even the dwarf is taller than the hobbits. Poor Ami.

But i love your story.
Venus914 chapter 17 . 8/4/2009
I don't know. But for the life of me, Haruka doing the Hokey Pokey is just so frightfully wrong. Thanks. You made me laugh.
Assaulted by the plot bunnies chapter 4 . 2/17/2009
the last name of the starlights is Kou
Alcandre chapter 20 . 1/18/2009
So, since I can't review the same chapter twice (no matter how many years it has been between reviews) I decided to review for chapter 20.

I just found this again and decided, what the hell, let's read it again. So, I did. And I now remember how wonderful it is. Well done. You should be very proud of this piece of art. Well done.
Rena1 chapter 21 . 1/25/2007
Eh, you probably won't read this since it's been a while since the story was finished. But I just wanted you to know I found this for the first time the other day and was intrigued by the description so I had to sit down and read it. And was most pleasantly surprised (a lot of SM/LotR crossovers change the characters so that they are unrecognizeable)by what you managed to put together. I feel lucky I found the story too... was in a bit of rut writing wise and mood wise as college had taken too much out of me lately, but something in your story changed that... as well as gave me ideas for stories that I really shouldn't start until I finish others...

Anyway all this is just to say: Great job on the story. You might not have known too much about LotR, but I think that only made the story better. You didn't feel the need to conform to the story and so you went completely your own way.

I loved it.
Nahirta chapter 21 . 11/29/2006
This story was completed a long time ago, but I am of the firm opinion that reviews shouldn't stop just because a story has been completed. I really love this story. It's the first SM/LOTR crossover I've been able to read all the way through. All of the others I've come across were too dull. I'm filled with a desire to write a crossover of my own, but it will have to wait.

I really liked the way you had Serena with so much power, but still in need of assistance to overcome Sauron. Also, the idea of her being his daughter was very unique. The only thing I didn't like about this story was that you used the dub names AND the Japanese names. However, you commented on that in an A/N near the beginning, so I can forgive it.

I'm going to examine your other stories now, so ja!
KaosStorm chapter 21 . 9/22/2006
I've started to read your story many times but I've never before had the time to read the whole thing. Well I finished it for the first time and I must say it is awesome. There are very few stories that I remember reading that are any where near as good as this one. It's got room for improvement but doesn't all good work. I hope you continue writing such wonderful art, and I look forward to reading more.
black123 chapter 21 . 4/26/2006
I really loved reading this fic. It's awesome!Maybe you can do another fic that has a serena/legolas pairing?lol
SISM chapter 21 . 1/6/2006
Wow. that was ttly wikid! i absolutely loved it. i hope you do more serena/legolas stuff in the future. keep up the good work!