Reviews for Necessary Sacrifices
LillyHalliwell chapter 9 . 3/10/2019
Great ending!
me122334 chapter 9 . 1/16/2015
I've seriously read this like, five times it's so good.
caldera32 chapter 9 . 6/10/2014
I just want to let you know how much I appreciate you for showing a reasonably realistic situation with real, lasting consequences. Even shaving Juliet's hair is more than most would do. Many kudos for keeping the characters true despite the extreme circumstances. Great job :)
moondragon23 chapter 9 . 7/11/2013
I really liked this story. I hadn't fully thought out how complicated Shawn's medical history must be. I also liked how he reinjured himself in his quest to find Juliet. That is so Shawn. I'm glad they both made it, though Shawn has a lot to adjust to now. I hope he gets some feeling back.
janesbiotch chapter 5 . 6/23/2013
WOW THAT WAS SO GORY. YET I LOVED EVERY BIT OF IT.
Magic-Amethyst80 chapter 2 . 5/21/2013
Another great whumpy fic from you, really loved reading this and seeing Shawn and Julia's relationship put to the test when they both end up hurt, but coming through even stronger. It is great how all the details about his past including the accidents he had on his motorcycle, his gunshot wound, and even the scar on his chest.
Magic-Amethyst80 chapter 9 . 5/20/2013
Love this story, love the way you explore the relationship between Shawn and Juliet, and the way he loves her but doesn't quite know how to express it. Love how you take the character's entire history into account, and even include some things which haven't been officially stated in canon, but which do require explaining when doing medical whump. Also love the Shawn/Henry interaction which is so naturally done. Can't wait to see more fic from you.
Belle97 chapter 9 . 4/15/2013
(The rest of my review xd stupid phone)
Deez nups was awesome, it had a little bit of everything, it was funny and emotional and stuff (: can't wait to see what happens next
Belle97 chapter 9 . 4/15/2013
I really enjoyed this story! Too bad that it's over now (: that part with Juliet is sweet and I think they're all going to be alright, although I couldn't live without the ability to smell, I like food too much xd especially chocolate and pineapple :D
Ps; Deez Nu
Liberty Hoffman chapter 9 . 4/15/2013
:) thanks for sharing your story! :) :)
phnxgrl chapter 9 . 4/15/2013
I loved this ending! I loved how Shawn was out of the hospital and everyone had new respect for the psychic! Kudos on a fine story!
Psychlinite chapter 9 . 4/15/2013
This was AMAZING! I loved the whole thing! There was the perfect amount of everything! You are an awesome writer!
evilbuffyfan4eva chapter 9 . 4/15/2013
An amazing story! Loved it and said to see it end. Really enjoyed it. Well written. Moved along the events at a good pace and the characters seemed they did in the show. Very very very good!
AllyMcGee chapter 8 . 4/10/2013
Very awesome
Mrs.Levon Tostig chapter 8 . 4/10/2013
AMAZIIINNNGGG! UPDATE REALLY FAST PLEAAASE!
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »