Reviews for A Ranting Good Time With Neo
Avimus chapter 2 . 7/11/2013
Oh, this is hilarious! Why didn't you send me a PM when you wrote this? It made my day.

I was actually Googling my own name (you know, because I'm a dirty narcissist, and I like to do that sort of thing), and I came up with four results: one linking to my profile page, two leading into my novel, and the fourth going you know where.

Ahh, these two chapters just make me laugh. Really. Triple thanks, Neo.

P.S. I'd give you a counter-parry to your rebuttal, only I like it where it stands. This is true literature.
Phoenix of Decay chapter 4 . 3/23/2013
The next one should be interesting to read. And lolololol Dakota was brought on for views. I should have my fav OC Ace kill him off later in our role play... Did I say that outloud? Oops... *pulls out the memory eraser from MIB* You didn't see or hear anything...
Ghostphoenix P.G chapter 4 . 3/23/2013
Lol nice work but it seems you forgot to talk about avtivision and when they first made spyro...like Enter the Dragonfly...but still I laughed I cried...ajd now I died.
When all else fails...break logic...
Phoenix of Decay chapter 3 . 3/14/2013
Awwwww... You actually put it in. I feel special now. Although she probably deserved it, Cynder is my fav character and I'm glad you just made it to where she was knocked out. Plus lololol Malefor exploded. Num nuts
Ghostphoenix P.G chapter 3 . 3/14/2013
Lol nice job...why not add some other friendly neighbor hood Oc's to your story like me. :)
After skylanders...do a rant on why insomiac should have kept there rights to spyro and why spyro enter the dragon fly sucks...while in the middle of your speech you3 should glitch just for saying that...LOL
Phoenix of Decay chapter 2 . 3/13/2013
Nice, I love that you made it into something legit. Should have Spyro come up and be evil and attack you or something. Lololol
Ghostphoenix P.G chapter 2 . 3/13/2013
Better...wish I had something to add this...hmmmmmm...nope...well actually spyro did make the core crystal if you didn't notice...and dragons are fire proof everyone knows that...Wait remember fight with golem! How can they survive his fire breath and not the BELT! ANother RANT..AND force add more detail and humor and more stuff into this if you want to make this more enjoyable.
Ghostphoenix P.G chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
Nice...Now I understand..*round of applause and laughs*