Reviews for Birthday Wish
Cheshire.Cat's.Witch chapter 3 . 10/13/2014
Hermione-heir ravenclaw?
Neville-heir Gryffindor?
Harry-heir slytherin
Susan bones or hannah abbott-heir hufflepuff?
Ayumi kaya chapter 3 . 4/15/2014
Why haven't you updated yet?
wetsakura chapter 3 . 3/24/2014
Hey I just wanted to say that I love the beginning of this story and I can't wait for more! Also I'm sorry for your loss.
IloveMerlinandArthur chapter 3 . 3/17/2014
Dear Lovingsirius,

This is a great story, well done. I am sorry to hear about the recent tragedy, my condolences.
Here's to hoping you are able to update soon.
Insanely-Yours96 chapter 3 . 3/12/2014
Good plot, horrendous grammar.
TrueColorsNeverFade chapter 2 . 3/6/2014
It's an okay story. Not too bad but to too goof either. Plenty of room to develop. I'll keep reading but there is still a lot of work that could be done.
oakphoenix chapter 3 . 3/5/2014
Wow... nice beginning. I did not except James to be that jealous... Will that meddling old kill Harry's twin this time too...
Charlie0925 chapter 3 . 3/4/2014
I am so sorry to hear about your loss.
Charlie0925 chapter 2 . 3/4/2014
Wonderful writing hun! I cannot wait to read more! ;o)
SmilingAnne chapter 3 . 3/3/2014
Hi,
I really like your story. But could you do me a favor? Please stop using extra chapters as an authors note. Maybe you know how it feels when you hoping for an update of a story and see there is a chapter added and when you open it, there is only an authors note. This drives me crazy!
greetings "Smiling_Anne"
AddWittyNameHere chapter 1 . 2/27/2014
Although the idea of your story certainly is interesting, there are a rather large amount of grammar and spelling issues. While I certainly don't mind a few here or there, the amount of them is distracting from the story, which is a pity because the story looks like it could become quite interesting.

To point out the main issues:
-Capitalization. You missed the capital in a LOT of names and at the start of a few sentences.
-Spacing. You've missed some spaces around punctuation, or added spacing where not necessary.
-Apostrophes. Heir of Emrys, not of Emry's (the name isn't Emry, after all). Tom Riddle's horcrux, not tom riddles. The boy's face, not the boys face (unless you're speaking of multiple boys with one face, but then it should be the boys' face). Basically, -'s possessive or combining of a noun and the verb-form "is" ("It's okay", "He's a good boy", etc.), while -s plural.
Alice chapter 2 . 2/27/2014
Great story, interesting twist with the godfathers. I wonder how it'll continue? So many possibilities...
Alicia Testarossa chapter 3 . 2/28/2014
Hey there,

I recently found your story on someone's favorites. It's a great read by the way :D. I'd like to be your beta, if you are willing to have me.

Alicia T.