Reviews for Family Bonds and Other Things
Awwwww, this was so heart-warming! I love that you showed the dynamics between all the families in the Company. :)
Sol3Bug chapter 1 . 3/10
Beautifully written... This scene should have been in the movie... Awesome bonding scene :)
sorrellkaren chapter 1 . 1/25
This was a good idea for a story. It turned out really well and I enjoyed the family feels. Balin and Dwalin are my favorites but I also liked the Ur brothers because they are so different but still so close. This idea would make a good multi chapter as well with several stories of family trials and triumphs. We get a lot of Durin stories but not so much the other families. Nice job!
AnastaziaDanielle chapter 1 . 7/14/2014
Thanks so much for sharing! I also found myself wondering what happened after they saw Erebor at the end of the film.
MrsPeelWe'reNeeded chapter 1 . 5/20/2014
Very well written.
tygrislily chapter 1 . 2/1/2014
awwwwww :)
Rin-anne chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
I really liked this short story. It was touching, especially Nori's agitation. Good job.
Aileil chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
Thank you so much for this story of family love. It truly is beautiful.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
Love it! :))
THE DEADLY ANGEL chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
Awesomeness :) Really enjoyed reading this
HobbitLover4eva chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
I loved this, the movie should have had it.
maplewind chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
Awwww, I loved this! And how Kili made his bed is exactly what I do when I'm to tired lol. And I love the fact that you put in injuries from that tumble they took. I noticed the first time how awful it was and thought SOMEONE had to have an injury from it. Love your stories and can't wait to read more!
Rosa Cotton chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
Beyond adorable! Loved all the warm family feelings. Well done!
superkim111 chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
Very well written. And considering I'm getting ready to tuck in for the night myself, very appropriate.
Wayward Dragon chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
This made me laugh SO hard! I think you pretty much nailed everybody's personalities, too.