Reviews for Fraternization
The Mexican Taco Overlord chapter 2 . 6/24/2016
I believe that you mean "putos" instead "puntos"

Putos is fuckers, puntos period like this period "."
Pandora chapter 4 . 9/22/2015
Hey! I love this! Honestly there arent enough Shega storys out there! And yours is by far one of the best! Im just sad it hasnt been update in so long :( i would have loved to see what happened next
LadyJinxx chapter 4 . 6/20/2014
Looking forward to the next chapters!
Kaeee chapter 1 . 12/17/2013
I am so in love with James Vega, and even more now thanks to you. 'Lola' had me crazy when he said it. He had me the moment he calls her that. It seems to be a weakness of mine, nicknames, I mean (specifically if it comes from someone like him).

Anyways, please keep writing, I love your style, and please update. I'm dying to know what will happen next and I find it really interesting to see everything in James point of view, I just love it!

Thanks for the awesome story and keep up the good work. Good luck!
Mistress of Kickassery chapter 4 . 11/18/2013
If James Vega were a romance interest... Mass Effects endings would have been forgiven...*thinks for a second* okay they would have been tolerated more.

Love me some Shega please keep up the writing. XD
AmberAkia chapter 4 . 8/10/2013
Please please please please update! I love your writing style!
pedrounicorn chapter 4 . 7/6/2013
love it so much. tbh this is the best vegaxfemshep fic ive read ever, im so happy i finally found a good one, please continue it!
Skylark16 chapter 4 . 4/19/2013
*squeals* yay update! *runs to read the awesome chapter* ty hehehe. Watch Paragon lost if u haven't already. You can understand Vega a bit more. It wasn't too bad
Kai chapter 4 . 4/16/2013
"His mother's wedding ring"? I already can hear the wedding bells ringing xD.
Ear-Tweak-Sama, I actually don't really like this page, I mean , don't know why,
I think it's the design xD, but I always check on your Fanfic (almost daily) to see if there's an update on the story !
Saplilpat chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
you have his character totally down pat here, i can hear him speaking. well done
Aubrey1207 chapter 4 . 4/16/2013
Thank you, thank you, thank you for the update! :) keep up the good writing and work! & thanks for creating what Bioware should had. I personally really liked James.
Skylark16 chapter 3 . 3/24/2013
Love this :D can't wait for more
CaptainAirstripOne chapter 3 . 3/23/2013
I always felt the chemistry was there for this in the game, and I like how James is never sure how much his daydreams have bled into real-life behaviour. It's quite true-to-life, indeed! Never my favourite character, but but I have a lot more time for him now I have read this.
inkjet chapter 3 . 3/23/2013
I like the playfulness of this story! James Vega was always a very lighthearted character to me, so this is especially fun. Followed!
Kai chapter 2 . 3/19/2013
And then later in the night, Shepard makes an incredible entrance into his sancturay wearing only a long t-shirt and kisses him passionately.

Please tell me that there will be a next chapter and that something happens between the two of them!