Reviews for Rise of the Lycans
Jared51 chapter 1 . 7/1
You deserve to die
Update please
doughxDude87 chapter 7 . 6/22
Definitely not what I'm used to reading but I like it.
Is there any chance you will include Cho? I really like her character.
Brissar316 chapter 5 . 6/22
Oh gods...come for the lycans, stay for the technomancy
Morrison512 chapter 7 . 5/16
This was amazing! please update in the future when you get time :)
omh666 chapter 7 . 5/16
Enthralling. Looking forward to the next chapter. Might have to go find this story on the other site though. For some reason it doesn't seem like your links are working for me from your profile.
shadowwolf2345 chapter 7 . 3/25
It's pretty good so far and I very much like how it's turning I would love to see more of this soon if you could write more on it.
Ace Trainer Jessie chapter 7 . 3/16
Great story ! I hope you decide to update it.
firebluebird2006 chapter 1 . 2/19
did ya remove the uncensored rise of the lycans fic?
lordvitiris chapter 1 . 2/13
Hope you update soon it's a good story so far. Keeps you on the edge of your seat
Grunt Lord Ryan chapter 7 . 12/23/2015
Oh finally a good Harry Potter/Lycan/Werewolf fanfiction... only ones i can really find are Greyback/Hermione stories or Harry/Hermione One shots. I like the pairing so far it seems like its going to be a OC-Amanda/Penelapy/Tonks/Hermione/OC-Miranda(Hermiones sister)/Aurora Sinistra/Septima Vector... hot sure who else but it looks like a chance with Fleur/and Sirius Daughter but who knows cant wait to see all the pairings. I wonder what other abilities Harry and his Mate's are going to have...two wolf forms, control of shadows, Control of wind, clothes creation, i wonder if he will have a shadow teleport version of apperitshion, would be interesting if Harry and his mates can tap into each others magical cores for casting more spells or even higher level spells. wonder whats going to happen between Harry and the American Magical's or even the ICW countries. I like what I've read so far and can't wait for more. I give this story a 8/10 for a great story but it needs to have more character development and it seems rushed at times otherwise everything else i good.

I was even planning on writing my own fanfiction similar to this with Main character being an OC Lycan/Reincarnated from another world were Harry Potter is a book series. OC, mother and sisters last of Lycan's. OC feels a pull to No.4 Private drive England. Fem Harry(Rose), Hermione, Luna, Daphne, Fleur, Tonks, Susan, Bond Mates(soal bond) might add more if i write it. Rose is the main pull and OC befriends her and protects her until OC takes her away from Durscaban. both make friends with Hermione before Hogwarts.
hogwartsfan1 chapter 7 . 11/22/2015
the story has an interesting theme and could really be good
I hope you keep up with it
DragonTamer01 chapter 5 . 11/18/2015
My friend, YOU HAVE JUST MADE MY FUCKING DAY! I have ALWAYS imagined that Magical America was MUCH more advanced than Magical Britain, and one of the biggest ways it was so was because it had a military! Of course, your version is different from the version that I imagined, but it's still EPIC!
Guest chapter 7 . 10/9/2015
I really like it and can't wait for the next chapter
pushi19 chapter 7 . 9/12/2015