Reviews for Rise of the Lycans
jackson.taylor.31 chapter 8 . 5/3
If someone takes up the story can you let us know please.
silentprotector chapter 8 . 4/22
I’m sorry to see you quit a very well written story that I very much enjoy but I do understand and on another note please thank your father and family for their service to our country your father for his direct service and your family for sticking with him
BeelzeBlue chapter 8 . 4/10
Think you can post a chapter or on your profile who adopts this? I'm noticing a lot of people asking but no answer anywhere. Thanks
sam stewart chapter 7 . 3/10
please give name of author who adopted your story soon as i loved your story my profile on sofurry is demon5456 let me know so i can read more?
Jeff091 chapter 8 . 3/7
good think that i took a look at the chapterlist befor reading
well that is life, an update like this is always appreciated
Thunderking chapter 8 . 3/4
I am sad to see this happen but as someone who has ideas in his head but can never even get them to paper I can understand why you made this decision but I would like to put out an offer that if you need help I am willing to try to help unless it's checking spelling but over all hope your next story sticks for you and most importantly you enjoy writing it
Yuigfhf chapter 8 . 3/4
one thing you should do is if someone adopts your story, TELL US WHO IT IS SO WE CAN STILL READ IT! dont have us not in the know so we suffer more.
Ratus chapter 8 . 3/4
I am sorry to see you give this story up, but I can understand your reasoning. I will watch to see what you come up with next.
iStyx chapter 8 . 3/4
Honestly, only this update notification forced me to remember about this story. So... no such loss here. Though now I have to follow you as author in order to not miss your new stories :)

Also, let me say that this announcement was a really honorable thing to do. That's so much better option than just disappear or ignore all messages and desperate cries for updates from followers. A lot of authors are doing that, when they just had to man up and do as you did right now.

Good luck with your future endeavors ;)
AnimeA55Kicker chapter 8 . 3/4
Well that’s a damn shame but I can’t really say I’m surprised considering how long it’s been since this was updated. I really enjoyed this fic back in the day, even if I thought it got a bit weird with the US magic side and space ships being added. It’s been fun.
TheShardsOfDarkness2138 chapter 8 . 3/4
If someone does adopt this story can u post on here who has adopted it please
The lost city
Mandalorian Neo Crusader chapter 7 . 1/23
update please
Guest chapter 7 . 12/22/2017
It saddens me to see that this story has pretty much been abandoned. I loved seeing were this story had gone and I'm sure I would have greatly enjoyed the rest of the journey to the end.
Bosma17 chapter 7 . 11/4/2017