Reviews for Rise of the Lycans
Astroman1000 chapter 7 . 9/12
very interesting and probably a bit more fun if the lemons hadn't been removed, but you've messed up.

Aside from the fact that this story is evidently abandoned the fact that you were writing a story with two plots was problematic enough. You were creating and entirely AU world while at the same time giving Harry brand new powers without giving us readers good reason to connect the two. This easily could have been two stories, one about the Lycan Harry, and the other about the "lost colonies." Of course in the Lost Colonies one could have been a sequel or better yet (in my opinion) a MOD Harry.

I loved a lot of what there was and your writing is undeniably good, but I could only see this story becoming way too complicated and crashing and burning.

But or what it was
thx ;)
Okami no Shinigami chapter 7 . 5/22
this is really good the censorship is in unnecessary now hope you plan to continue or reupload with all content M rating is a wonderful thing. This could do with a bit more focus on on Harry and friends Ron just seems to have dropped off the map but still really good fic.
Please update soon please dude it soo cool
Ada1229 chapter 4 . 5/18
XD ok exclusively in this review I will reveal that my name irl is Amanda and I too tend to have a very loose mouth XD I am finding this extremely hilarious!
Killdrenace chapter 7 . 5/1
Dude great story wish you would continue it I want to see how this will end
Plumalchemyst chapter 7 . 4/4
I hope you continue soon
Lord-Chrono chapter 7 . 3/21
I really hope this continues!
Waberjack chapter 7 . 1/4
Really like this story, read it a couple of times now and hope you come back and update it one day.
WhiteEagle1985 chapter 7 . 12/4/2016
A very interesting story so far here! I look forward to reading more!
automaton14 chapter 6 . 10/6/2016
You took this story in a really weird direction. Not a huge fan of it
Guest chapter 1 . 9/26/2016
Hey I'm sorry but I just started reading this and I dislike it already
Guest chapter 7 . 8/24/2016
I look forward to reading more soon?
Oddballzebra chapter 1 . 8/3/2016
This story gave me cancer.
Jared51 chapter 1 . 7/1/2016