Reviews for How Killian got into a broom closet
TashaRose chapter 1 . 3/10/2014
I really liked this. A different way to see those events. {smiles}
books-n-cookies chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
Ahhh I loved this! Awh it was so fun to read, and I loved the landlord :) Great fic!
Sally97 chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
i'd love to read a sequel to this story, you know with Hook waking up and having a nice chat with the old man. Please? :)
PeaceHeather chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
I officially love this and wish it were true.
Lena chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
You need to write a second chapter where Killian wakes up and meets Nathaniel, who gives him some much-needed advice about stupidity, the futility of revenge, and most of all, Emma. I definitly think that old New Yorker could tell the fearsome Captain Hook a thing or two about wiseing up and getting his act together in order to win a woman like Emma.
Lena chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
You should write a second chapter where Hook wakes up and meets Nathaniel. I can just see that egotistical, angry pirate thinking he's won, and get his illusions shattered by this wise old man who sits him down and lays the facts out about wasting his life on revenge, instead of pursuing Emma.

I can just hear him saying something like, "Son, I don't know what you had with this other woman you're trying to avenge or whatever, but let me tell you something: that Emma is one in a million, a real tough cookie. If you're too much of a fool and a coward to see it, then you don't deserve her love or her help. So do her and everyone else a favour, and man up, because in the end, you only have yourself to blame for your own mistakes and missed chances." LOL The famous Captain Hook wouldn't know what hit him, when he tangeled with this old New Yorker. LOL
CaptainMercy42 chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
AH! I love!
This completely quieted my need to know what Hook is doing in the closet. Now I don't ever want the show to tell me. Thanks!
Lisa1972 chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
OMG! That would be hilarious to see! & the lie she came up with on the spot? Excellent!
clarabella wandering chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
Lol so nice. Nathaniel Williams...now why does that name sound familiar? Hmm...anyways, nice story!
MirrorMyThoughts chapter 1 . 3/13/2013