Reviews for Dawn
Really enjoyed this!
jas87 chapter 1 . 11/21/2013
Good one
Tomte Mushroom chapter 1 . 10/29/2013
I think you should write many more hot sweaty scenes. Who needs "50 Shades of Gray" when we have Caryl fanfic?! ;-)
Guest chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
Love it
Noxid Anamchara chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
It was just wonderfully Caryl. I love how their urgency is spurred on by the possibility of death looming over their heads. It leaves them breathless, and hungry, and aching for each other.

But I found I loved the last bit the best. How she laced her fingers with his. That the hope of each other has her fighting the looming desperation.

Its the romantic in me.
Chastyre chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
I love this Daryl who is tentative and unsure of himself. I've read others where he's in power and grunting and being aggressive like he knows what but we all know he's really really damaged. Great job!
MsFeliciaCresent chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
This is easily one of the best pieces of oneshot/smut I've ever read. You kept both Carol and Daryl in there characters perfectly which is hard since they're both quite complex people. Overall it was meaningly, deep and a very good read. And hot. ;) Hope to see more.
Supfan chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
Beautiful...loved this...very sweet!
FrozenSoldier chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
I'm close to tears right now from too many feelings. Fanfiction has ruined me beyond repair, lol.

Beautifully written as always, and again, I can imagine it happening just like this. All the little touches, words, movements, etc. It's so THEM.

They are both going to survive this war *repeats to self*
what evil lurks chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
Nicely done.
LisaBoston chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
There is something so hot in Daryl smiling through the kiss :)
ashbail256 chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
Hott! My inner perv was satisfied. As well as my inner romantic.
itsi3 chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
Whew! LOVED IT!
I'm so nervous about the war... really hopig they have a nice moment.
Crystal
rlmn chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
I very much enjoyed this naughty treat and you kept them to character which is absolutely fantastic.