Reviews for Digimon Fusion Special: Taito's Ascension
Ford1114 chapter 1 . 2/15
Can’t believe its been three years since I wrote the summary of Taito’s Ascension. Those memories since I first bought God of War Ascension. Of course after all, we have no time for an actual story and no plans to do so (so there’s no ‘one day’ this time, just letting curious readers to remind), Resurrection B is the final DF-related movie/special and there will be no more of these since we keep our promise that CG is the final DF/DFKai story. Of course with Super ongoing, had these events be adapted like Champamon’s tournament, they’ll all be mentioned summaries instead of fanfics since we’re tired of doing these adaptations.

Of course by looking back of how it goes.
-Generally, I look at these since it ties in Burizalor’s rule and the tyrant’s return in Ress B (and Cyrus involved). A lot of Star Wars stuff with the prequels, now that the Force Awakens movie is release to kickstart the Sequel Trilogy its a coincidence.
-I remember the first Ascendant as Alpha X alongside Chaos’ character expy as Pyronmon.
-Yes, I remember Najadramon and her two sisters as mechanical transports. This is what I thought of should her Gorgon sisters appear in one of your stories. Two years later, these three finally appear together in Shinnen the first and only time, not to mention Medusamon’s final appearance there.
-Millenniummon freeing the Corrupts, actually since the reveal and how there is a Ryo of DF-616, this Millenniummon is ‘possessed’ by the actual anomalous force beginning with a ‘Z’.
-Oh I remember Taito seeing his final visions of DFKai’s three seasons, now these three have been completed at last. The successions have already begun for the Adventure Digidestined that have taken an alternate path than their official counterparts (both their YYGDM-01 (pre-tri.) and tri. versions).

So that’s it by looking back. All these Greek references that they always inspired everyone. Who knows, when you go further to your novels, these Greek references use in your fanfics will become official in something different.
Heart of the Demons chapter 1 . 12/28/2013
This summary is true to the "Digimon" universe and allows room for originality. I read the whole thing and was immediately swept in. The whole Digital World backstory was fresh and invigorating. A truly prodigious thing you and AnimatedFord accomplished in explaining things without necessarily dragging things on. Writers like yourselves should be very proud of your work. :3
Haruhi Suzumiya s0s chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
Great stuff! Very detailed outline of what could've been for a reduxed Taito's Destiny... I mean, Taito's Ascension. Cool to see the in-depth events leading to DFKai. I got giddy over the Star Wars and Code Geass references (especially the choice of VAs for Taito and his team). :D

Loved the commentary, guys. Taito is a cool expy for Bardock!
supergoku1987 chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
Damn, this couldve been a great fic to read. too bad you might not ever plan on it. I can really imagine these scenes play in my mind with the neat soundtracks. the details in the outline really helps too. liked yalls commentary. it adds more insight on what couldve been. taito's a fucking boss like bardock and wouldve liked seeing him kick cyrus' bitch ass. too bad we know the deal with him dying against burizalor but he leave good legacy with Tai and the chosen.

I like the star wars, code geass, and god of war influence with the themes and music. God of war ftw.
JNaegi chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
Good stuff! Nice commentaries as well. I wish I had more words to say but it stands that I like this! I'd never thought I'd here the name Pyron again though? Oh gosh I'm old! Thumbs up!
Chaosblazer chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
I liked how compact the details are. A very neat and detailed explaination of events, I liked it and it is very intresting to imagine how things go down_

great work man keep it up_
Greymon Leader Batx flashpoint chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
love it it was incredible seeing how he became so cool.