Reviews for Digimon Fusion Special: Taito's Ascension
Heart of the Demons chapter 1 . 12/28/2013
This summary is true to the "Digimon" universe and allows room for originality. I read the whole thing and was immediately swept in. The whole Digital World backstory was fresh and invigorating. A truly prodigious thing you and AnimatedFord accomplished in explaining things without necessarily dragging things on. Writers like yourselves should be very proud of your work. :3
Haruhi Suzumiya s0s chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
Great stuff! Very detailed outline of what could've been for a reduxed Taito's Destiny... I mean, Taito's Ascension. Cool to see the in-depth events leading to DFKai. I got giddy over the Star Wars and Code Geass references (especially the choice of VAs for Taito and his team). :D

Loved the commentary, guys. Taito is a cool expy for Bardock!
supergoku1987 chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
Damn, this couldve been a great fic to read. too bad you might not ever plan on it. I can really imagine these scenes play in my mind with the neat soundtracks. the details in the outline really helps too. liked yalls commentary. it adds more insight on what couldve been. taito's a fucking boss like bardock and wouldve liked seeing him kick cyrus' bitch ass. too bad we know the deal with him dying against burizalor but he leave good legacy with Tai and the chosen.

I like the star wars, code geass, and god of war influence with the themes and music. God of war ftw.
JNaegi chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
Good stuff! Nice commentaries as well. I wish I had more words to say but it stands that I like this! I'd never thought I'd here the name Pyron again though? Oh gosh I'm old! Thumbs up!
Chaosblazer chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
I liked how compact the details are. A very neat and detailed explaination of events, I liked it and it is very intresting to imagine how things go down_

great work man keep it up_
Greymon Leader Batx flashpoint chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
love it it was incredible seeing how he became so cool.