Reviews for All Roads Lead Home
HappyHaunt chapter 14 . 1/5/2015
My soul was not prepared to read this so close to finishing Cold Water but I did and I don't regret it. Please consider sharing your work on archiveofourown or something, these pieces need to be read by just about everyone.
sunflowers on a stormy day chapter 14 . 4/11/2014
Oh my, you have no clue how this touched my heart. I think I will forever remember this story. Your writing captured me in the story and over the days I read it I couldn't stop thinking what would happen next. The ending I think fitted this tale well although sad. But I am just so glad I got the chance to read this marvellous story. Thank-you.
Damonica chapter 14 . 1/7/2014
Oh god, my heart... I can't even begin to explain all the emotions this story made my heart go through. I'd have to spout fourteen chapters of poetry to justly praise this story, and while having just reading the very end I definitely could, you... Really don't want to hear it. I suck at poetry. So although your story deserves so much more, just... Thanks. Thank you so much for writing this. Just. Thank you.
1412 karasu chapter 14 . 11/22/2013
This story was beautiful. From the very beginning, you drew me into this world you created. I fell in love with all of your characters, even the King. Lea/Axel and Isa/Saïx in particular were amazing and tragic. I actually cried in the last chapter. Honestly, this seems like it could be an actual mini novel-the only things that were taken were the names, after all. Oh, and the quotes. But still, superb. Your prose was fantastic and your story heartrending and the way Isa and Lea transformed throughout this fic felt completely natural. I loved it. Love love love love love
clack chapter 14 . 6/25/2013
Uscchh vad jag grät! Jag blev helt förstörd. Allt verkade så hopplöst och jag trodde verkligen att dom skulle klara sig ett tag. Jag började inte tvivla förrän Axel tänkte att han behövde hjälp för att ta sig ut men sen så kom den där dikten...nej nej nej nej, jag vill inte ens tänka på det. Det här är nog den sorgligaste berättelsen jag klarat mig igenom. Jag trodde bestämt att Last Train skulle vara det sorgligaste, men den här tog priset. Jag hoppas verkligen att din big bang inte följer i samma spår! Jag grät verkligen jätte mycket! Men jag älskar den. Verkligen alltså. Allting i deras liv är så smärtsamt och vackert. Är det möjligt ens? Hur som helst, du gjorde ett toppen jobb!

Very sad and tragic story that I love. I cried a lot specially toward the end. Axel and Saix are quickly becoming my favourite pairing in Kingdom Hearts. It's all thanks to you!
JeNeSaisQuoi chapter 14 . 6/18/2013
I read the update yesterday but I needed some time to stop crying first! Fuck, I was in a funk all day yesterday. The story is awesome. The characters were great. The entire fucking build up to the sheer mayhem that went down was nothing short of brilliant. Isas and Lea's background story was bittersweet and precious. I don't think I've ever hated Xemnas as much as now. I hate him S H. Hayner and Seifer and Demyx were buckets of cute. They were like brothers! Another reason to hate Xemnas for fucking that up.
That final poem is gonna hunt me in my dreams! It was beautiful!

I really really loved this fic. I cried but I laughed too. I'm gonna read this so many times. NIKKI THANK YOU FOR SHARING THIS WITH US! I'M GONNA BE WAITING FOR YOUR NEXT ONE!
clack chapter 13 . 6/13/2013
Det var svårt för mig att samla på mig mod för att läsa det här kapitlet. Varningarna var inte roliga att se. Det här var ett sorgligt kapitel. Demyx's död var riktigt hemskt och oväntat. Jag trodde att det var det värsta som skulle hände men sen så hände allt det andra med Saix och Axel och Xemnas och usch nej, det var sorgligt. Jag hoppas att du lägger upp det sista kapitlet snart :)
JeNeSaisQuoi chapter 13 . 6/6/2013
Fucking hell TT_TT I was waiting for this but there was nothing that could have prepared me for it. Xemnas can go and die in a ditch. I was pissed at Axel too. I get that he’s angry but was it necessary to say all that? Saix was destroyed already! It was a damn upsetting chapter I’ll tell you that. I'm not ashamed to admit that I cried. Hope you're happy TT_TT
Isaheart chapter 11 . 5/20/2013
I think this is just so beautifully written, creative and interesting. I can't wait to find out what happens next!
JeNeSaisQuoi chapter 10 . 5/14/2013
Shit Saix no, for fuck sake. Xemnas is a lost cause. Don't get involved. He's gonna get involved isn't he? Ugh. And you had to bring up the dolls As long as Saix and Axel keep talking, they're fine. Saix can think on his feet. I was about to throw myself on the floor when Xemnas wanted to "play". That was a great story by the way. I understand the fanfic picture now xD
JeNeSaisQuoi chapter 9 . 5/8/2013
I CANNOT WITH THIS DAMNED STORY! HOW CAN I BE SCARED SHITLESS IN ONE MOMENT AND LAUGHING MY ASS OFF IN THE NEXT?! I just want to hold Saix in my arms and tell him how fucking awesome he is. That improv was magical and he should feel good about himself. He saved them all damn it. That should make his week! Ahhhh everyone was great. This chapter is pure gold. I need the next chapter now! Xemnas is in the picture. They are in the castle. It's about to go down and I'm ready.
Guest chapter 8 . 5/2/2013
Awwww poor Demyx! I'm glad that he decided to stay with everyone. No one should have to be alone in moment like that. He must have thought of Ansem as a dad poor thing. KEep up the good work!
clack chapter 8 . 5/2/2013
Så söta dom är allihop! Dom har det tufft men dom är ändå uppåt och kämpar. Nu är det inte mycket kvar innan dom träffar Xemnas eller hur? Det här kommer inte bli lätt. Jag är riktigt nyfiken på hur Xemnas/Saix spelar ut sig och hur det är möjligt ens.
JeNeSaisQuoi chapter 8 . 5/2/2013
It's update day today! I don't know how you make Axel that charming. He could charm the pants off a housefly. No one can blame the old man for dishing out 100g. I would too on the first go without regrets.
I approve of the sleeping arrangements! There's nothing sweeter than Axel cuddling up to Saix and trying to be funny about it. LOVEBIRDS! I'm quickly growing fond of Demyx and the gang. They are cute and sweet and lovely. Seifer thinking about the hay was a favorite. He saw that Saix was worried. He saw that Axel was a bit out of it. And he thought of the hay. Thumbs up for you Seifer!
Now bring me the pain! I'm ready!
Guest chapter 7 . 4/24/2013
Hun! I finally got around to reading this. The Lea/Isa pairing is definitely growing on me. Their relationship is very sweet and heartwarming. Lea is absolutely adorable! I think my favorite part is the one where they are on the roof and Lea acts like an old man and tells Isa that he can talk to gods XDD
I really felt sorry for Isa after their escape. I knew that there was something heartbreaking coming (I know you!) Lea crying made me cry so good job on that! I didn’t think everything would go their way once they made it to Xaldin’s farm but I didn’t think they’d end up in Ansem’s claws. They’re always stuck between a rock and a hard place those two. So anyway I’m reading this now and you better not stop updating!