Reviews for A Bucketful of Toreadork
Epideme chapter 7 . 6/14
I won't lie I just want to cuddle tavros forever and tell him it will all be okay. And then also do terrible revenge things to gamzee.

Very 'nicely' written though! Your an incredible writer! Keep it up you, marvelously depraved, resplendantly debased superhero
Epideme chapter 3 . 6/14
RandomHSFan chapter 22 . 3/6
I really love this story! I've been looking everywhere for a story a bit like this! There are a few things I didn't like about it though. I don't think Desnit was a nessacary character to put in there, and there are a few others things I didn't like about the story, but otherwise, it was really good! I spent all night last night reading this and it was amazing! Good job!
Some person chapter 22 . 1/16
Many spelling mistakes as well as grammar mistakes. "hoar" is actually spelled "whore". But overall the plot was ok. Desnit, however, wasn't at all necessary. And I would've liked to see an actual FefTav sex scene. }:/
ZorraVixen chapter 22 . 12/5/2015
It's a fitting ending and thank you for completing it
wolf girl811 chapter 21 . 12/5/2015
SickoLady chapter 22 . 12/4/2015

Dear Readers of A Bucket Full of Toreodork,

A Bucket Full of Toreodork is complete today. Thank you if you commented, liked and/or followed. I hope that my ending satisfies you and if it does not, please let me know.
SickoLady chapter 21 . 11/21/2015
(11/21/2015) Dearest Readers of A Bucket Full of Toreodork,

Thank you for your patience. I know that I promised to write the epilogue a while ago. I will eventually write it. Unfortunately, and against all odds, however, I have something resembling a life at the moment. I don't have a lot of time to spend of fanfiction and I would like to make the epilogue somewhat decent, so it would be nice to put a little time and thought into it. Its been awhile since I wrote this novel length monstrosity. Also I stopped reading Homestuck ages ago. So, yea, I kind of need to get back in the Homestuck mindset before I attempt to put the cap on this beast :/ That means re-reading my own story to remember what I wrote because Its been so long that I honestly don't even remember it that well. Anyway, the epilogue will be written eventually. Enough people actually care that I'll make it my first fanfiction priority. As soon as I have time for fanfiction. Which unfortunately, is not right now.
Anon chapter 1 . 7/31/2015
I gotta say that was fucked up at times but at other times, pretty amazing. nice work
Prism-Streak chapter 21 . 5/27/2015
This was awesome! please, please, PLEASE update! I reaaaaaaaally want to know what happens!

This work is perfect in every way. Please keep writing.
ArcanaEmpress chapter 21 . 4/8/2015
this better not be the last chapter I want to see Vriska and Tavros's kid, or at least what happens to it
Lorelei Jacques chapter 21 . 4/6/2015
A mijorty of this could have been avoided if the three had just gotten togeather.. Wait what...
ZorraVixen chapter 20 . 4/6/2015
Let the Symphony of chaos begin, I'm glad you updated
ZorraVixen chapter 21 . 4/6/2015
I can't believe it we are reaching the final moments I hope the Pupa is okay but what about Nepeta I wonder
Guest chapter 20 . 3/28/2015
Are you ever gonna continue it? Its ok if your not lol ive been checking it alot since the last one u made