Reviews for The Darkness
talimom1997 chapter 1 . 2/3
Wow. I just found and read this. I am a bit teary. THIS is our duo, this. Is is how I visualize them between scenes aired.

Quote story: She interrupts that vow with wisdom he shares, but had forgotten. "I love our team. As do you. I am here because if they are fighting, I must be with them."

The above sounds so much more like our ninja than does PP&F. And your Tony is so much more like the Tony we know and love than the Tony that smirked and did a 180 on the tarmac. Thank you for all of your beautifully written fanfics and for your vision of them.
crimeshowfanatic15 chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
This was really good. Very well worded and described!
The Red Fedora chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
Beautiful and heartaching
AliyahNCIS chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
I really liked this one, especially the kiss at the end. Please please let S10 give us something close to that brief moment of more. Also glad to hear that Famiglia is still in progress, I got really attached to that story. Great job!
laffers18 chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
"Are you with me?" she asks.

"Always." The word is out before he even thinks it.

I'll be over here...swooning. It reminded me of his 'Couldn't live without ya I guess' from the S7 finale. Good times.

I loved this. Short and sweet...just perfect.
RunKatRun chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
I always get excited when I see that you've published another story! Even though it was written a while ago, the emotions are still relevant. Thanks!
DreamsRWhatUMakeThem chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
I really liked this, thought it was really sweet and the characters were true. Great job!
Amilyn chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
Lovely...the thoughts and fragments in the dark as they shore each other up for the war that's coming...excellent.
Anonymous033 chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
Well, hello :P

I thought I'd drop in and review the story now that I have the time.

Because it's like awesome and so, so painful in the middle with all their fear and his longing and her longing and the things they don't say. And there they are, holding hands and discussing where they'd elope to, but never really thinking that they'd do it. And then his dad calls, and...

I won't pretend that the unexpectedness of "They will go to war side-by-side" didn't make my heart catch painfully. Because it captures them perfectly, but it's just so dark and resolute and I-don't-know-what-else and *shivers*

And then, "It's time to go to war."

This is perfect. That's all it is.

-Sophie
polarpi chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
Fantastic one-shot...great job! :)
Flamingo1 chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
I really like this. I just re-watched Extreme Prejudice last night and this has just the right feeling for a slightly AU take on what happened. I've always loved how you write Tony and Ziva and their quiet moments. Excellent atmospheric piece.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
I thought it was a touching read! Well done :)
dustytiger chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
this was really good i enjoyed it...
jae-vous chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
I was really excited to see this in my inbox! I love it, and I really like this style you've taken on in the past couple one shots you've posted. Good to know Famiglia is still on your mind - don't worry about how often you post, it's quality that's important and your stories are appreciated regardless.
Mudprints chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
Thanks! It was great to see any new writing from you. I enjoyed this a lot; that period after the dust settled but before the work began again hasn't received much attention, and it was fun to take a peek. I love Tony's thought that he prefers to be the rock. That rings very true. I'm glad you gave him a chance to lean on his partner a little. Great work as always!