Reviews for Peverell's Children
Arya Morgana chapter 57 . 6/20
Nesta história, os únicos que vejo assumir os papéis de padrinhos são Snape e Hermione
Arya Morgana chapter 51 . 6/20
Ah!... Agora sim. Agora esse capítulo fez sentido...
Arya Morgana chapter 41 . 6/20
Acho que perdi alguma coisa...
Como por exemplo: Quando Draco e Harry brigaram? Quando eles descobriram que estavam esperando gêmeos? Quando Harry voltou para a Torre da Grifinória? Onde está a cena da Molly descobrindo o que o Ron fez?
Eu já reli cinco capítulos para trás e ainda não encontrei as cenas.
Estou confusa...
Anonimo chapter 1 . 6/18
I see you took pointers from an authoress going previously going by Marley Fishe. She also wrote a story where Harry rapes Draco and Draco goes on to forgive him for it and get into a Stockholm Syndrome founded "romantic" relationship with him. Jesus freaking Christ what is wrong with fanfiction authors these days. You all seem to think that just because it's fiction real world rules and wrongs don't apply, but it all just speaks to how twisted you must be in real life that you'd torture your favorite characters with writing this awful.
Dude.cx chapter 5 . 8/5/2016
XD TOO FAST! but I like straight and forward with reason and knowledge
Dude.cx chapter 3 . 8/5/2016
Omg I'm laughing my tits off xD omg holy shit. Is that how sex really is? I think I'll stay a virgin xD
LunarFay chapter 24 . 6/8/2016
Well I'm still reading! Wow this is a long fic (not that I did not know that coming in)it's amazing ! I still have not gotten the link to the censored bits & that still makes me sad :/ but dear god this is getting crazy. Draco is so determined to servive, I love it. Harry is being such a provider, it's cute. :3
LunarFay chapter 10 . 6/7/2016
This fic has quite a few tropes I honestly addore!
I love it so far & if I was not going jogging in 6 hours I would keep reading but I need to sleep!
I tried to find the censured section & could not get a workable web address out of it :c
Anyways I can't wait to read more. I also took a look at the summerys to your other hp works & I have a feeling I'm going to read most if not all. XP
atlantis51 chapter 31 . 4/10/2016
MERLIN! What a mess!
atlantis51 chapter 30 . 4/10/2016
Ron needs his fucking arse creamed but good!
atlantis51 chapter 29 . 4/10/2016
So when will Draco break down and treat Harry like he actually cares for him, after all HE gets waited on as a queen! You're neglecting Harry here!
atlantis51 chapter 27 . 4/10/2016
Draco is just WAY too spoiled, he needs to get over some things here! Cut Harry some slack!
atlantis51 chapter 26 . 4/10/2016
Narcissa should be over the top for Harry to propose to Draco!
atlantis51 chapter 25 . 4/10/2016
I still think that Draco treats Harry quite unfairly. He gets all the perks and Harry is kissing his arse WAY TOO MUCH!
atlantis51 chapter 22 . 4/9/2016