Reviews for Peverell's Children chapter 5 . 8/5
XD TOO FAST! but I like straight and forward with reason and knowledge chapter 3 . 8/5
Omg I'm laughing my tits off xD omg holy shit. Is that how sex really is? I think I'll stay a virgin xD
LunarFay chapter 24 . 6/8
Well I'm still reading! Wow this is a long fic (not that I did not know that coming in)it's amazing ! I still have not gotten the link to the censored bits & that still makes me sad :/ but dear god this is getting crazy. Draco is so determined to servive, I love it. Harry is being such a provider, it's cute. :3
LunarFay chapter 10 . 6/7
This fic has quite a few tropes I honestly addore!
I love it so far & if I was not going jogging in 6 hours I would keep reading but I need to sleep!
I tried to find the censured section & could not get a workable web address out of it :c
Anyways I can't wait to read more. I also took a look at the summerys to your other hp works & I have a feeling I'm going to read most if not all. XP
atlantis51 chapter 31 . 4/10
MERLIN! What a mess!
atlantis51 chapter 30 . 4/10
Ron needs his fucking arse creamed but good!
atlantis51 chapter 29 . 4/10
So when will Draco break down and treat Harry like he actually cares for him, after all HE gets waited on as a queen! You're neglecting Harry here!
atlantis51 chapter 27 . 4/10
Draco is just WAY too spoiled, he needs to get over some things here! Cut Harry some slack!
atlantis51 chapter 26 . 4/10
Narcissa should be over the top for Harry to propose to Draco!
atlantis51 chapter 25 . 4/10
I still think that Draco treats Harry quite unfairly. He gets all the perks and Harry is kissing his arse WAY TOO MUCH!
atlantis51 chapter 22 . 4/9
atlantis51 chapter 17 . 4/9
I hope Harry will survive this!
atlantis51 chapter 16 . 4/9
Uh oh! Harry too!
atlantis51 chapter 15 . 4/9
Harry needs to get some too!
atlantis51 chapter 14 . 4/9
Well we already know that Draco is preggers, right? Will he flip out? And what will Harry do?