Reviews for Peverell's Children
Shadowfox178 chapter 2 . 2/17
harry is made out to be an idiot
Tblu2326 chapter 1 . 11/17/2014
I know authors post their work for different reasons (Some to share with other, and some to get feedback). You are obviously the second choice (and maybe the first too). You want people to read what you write and tell you what they think.

So I am. These are my thoughts, and yes; they were a bit unpleasant. Also, this is not the first time I have read one of your stories.

Pre-READ: I have not read this yet, but I think the summary need it's own review.

"Another take on Harry & Draco in the bathroom 6th year. Harry takes Draco w/out consent. Harry thinks it's an accident; Draco thinks he's been raped. Draco gets pregnant thanks to his centaur ancestry. Harry feels bad & wants to help Draco. Draco's thinking about the baby & likes Harry's attention. Will love grow and blossom? Slash"

From the beginning, I think this could have been worded better. I do not mind mentioning the misunderstanding between Harry and Draco, but when stated so bluntly, it likely had many people cringing away with dark thoughts. And then the summary continues on with more blunt words. Which have many cringing away further.

Still, I kept in mind that this is fanfiction (For now) and decided to forge ahead in read the first chapter.

But putting that aside, this is how I would have written the summary (Keeping in mind the limit too words I must use, while also trying to coax some people to read the story):

Rolling back the clock too Harry and Draco's sixth year, the storyline takes a turn with the addition centaur ancestry. Harry gets swept up in the moment and takes Draco without his consent given. When the unpleasant encounter/incident leads too pregnancy, Draco is determined to use it to his advantage.

I think it would have been better if you had been less blunt, then you wouldn't have gotten such dislike over it. I also agree that unless under some type of influence, 'accidental rape' is not possible. I hope you at least make Harry fully aware that what he did was wrong, and that he should make sure his partner is fully consensual to his advances.

It did not help matters that you mentioned Draco 'liking the attention he was getting' soon after the 'none consensual incident'. That was what really had me cringing.
Guest chapter 60 . 11/4/2014
I think draco getting his way a little too much now
Guest chapter 44 . 11/4/2014
thank god snape was starting to sound stupid
Guest chapter 41 . 11/4/2014
I support harry ron nearly killed his child even if he didn't know he was still glad if the baby had is not something that he can say sorry once and harry hug him and forgive him so easily
Guest chapter 30 . 11/4/2014
I hope he beats rons ass
Guest chapter 27 . 11/4/2014
team harry all the way get over it draco
hptwhhshlover chapter 47 . 7/20/2014
some friendly advice be careful when stating rape
according to the law Harry didn't do anything wrong
in future look the law up before using it
Harry asked for consent, Draco nodded, its not Harry fault that Draco didn't realise what he was consenting to.
Draco didn't say no when he realised and didn't attempt to pull away
Harry stopped as soon as he noticed something was wrong
as for harry nearly killing Draco, harry didn't know the spell he used was dangerous but Draco cast an unforgivable
AliceCullen3 chapter 66 . 5/20/2014
LOVE IT!
breathing chapter 1 . 5/16/2014
The description of this story inspired unprecedented amounts of WTF.
daithi4377 chapter 3 . 3/13/2014
It wasn't rape but I do sorta understand how Draco feels. But refusing to do nothing about it and hoping it goes away isn't going to help either. Taking it out on Harry isn't really fair either, harry did ask and draco nodded. Talk about mishmash of misconceptions.
atlantis51 chapter 4 . 2/13/2014
Harry is just a doll, isn't he? So concerned about Draco, his arch enemy! Or, maybe now, not so much his enemy, but his future love-interest? At least he hopes so, doesn't he?
Anonymous chapter 1 . 12/20/2013
Don't listen to all these idiots who appear to have no concept of what FICTION is, or what purpose it is meant to serve. The best part about writing fiction is that it allows you to suspend reality and explore concepts and themes that may never occur in the real world.

I hope you continue to write whatever pleases you most. People tend to forget that they do not have the right to not be offended.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/9/2013
As much as I love the fact that Harry was trying to comfort Draco with sex, a simple hug would have done the trick.
Drarry4eva chapter 27 . 11/24/2013
Okay, while I do like this. It's not bad. But rape can't be an accident. I don't get why Harry would say he accidentally raped Draco, crashing your car is an accident but not raping someone. You should have mentioned in your summary that there would be rape and mpreg. Not a fan of Harry being top. I hate Harry being top but I'm not saying I hate the story, as i said I like it. Though I'm surprised you kept it up or even continued with posting chapters considering all the hate you're getting. It may be popular but I've seen a few of the reviews and they are full of hate. Just saying. Don't just keep something posted that is going to make the reader mad and leave hateful reviews.