Reviews for Naruto: The Destined Sage
Naruto has all the girls and he gets mad about being cheated on? Double standards
DarkSoul16 chapter 18 . 7/23
Uhg now I hate it even more knowing your not continuing the story. Haha what a cliffhanger
DarkSoul16 chapter 17 . 7/23
Uhg, I have to say I saw ankos death coming.. But man I still hate the fact you did it. You built up their relationship so well.. Then boom. Kill her off, kinda wish anko was the main pairing of the story, I would have been fine with Ino dying, or even Konan, but this is your masterpiece so hopefully Konan can pick up the broken pieces.
Rythemjay chapter 1 . 7/19
Dear Author
Grt fic...to bad u u made Ino and Konah main pairings...look Minato/Kushina:Minato is shy n unable to proply express himself to kushina cuz his dense at time...and kusina is like naruto only smarter...and the girls u played in this fic dont go well with naruto instead of keeping him grounded thy just dnt measure up...Hinata is perfect..i mean give her kurenia's confident n its clear that she is perfect...nd konoha is steal inlove with yihiko to move on...another blunder...and Ino is perfect fr either Sia or Choiji
thisismurf chapter 18 . 7/14
cant wait for you to keep going wiht this story its amazing,Naruto and konan are my favorite pairing and so far this story has been absolutley amazing at alluding to what will happen and keeping my interest i eagerly await your next chapter!

Question tho:will ankos deth have an effect on narutos rinnegan powers ?
kamui5 chapter 18 . 7/8
I hope someone can take the reins and let us know, really liking the story.
Its a shame you can't continue this story, however, with your expanding business that can determine your long term future, that is more important and I understand. I loved this story, it is fantastic. If someone is willing to take it over, can you post an authors note so we know who does it?

I hope things continue to go well for you in your businesses, and hopefully someday you can come back to writing.
Inuyoukai52 chapter 18 . 6/22
If/when you find someone to take it over, post a new chapter letting us know who did so we can follow them please. And while i am disappointed that you are not continuing this yourself, i cannot fault you for putting work first.
LaughingFox98 chapter 18 . 6/22
Man that really sucks. This is by far ny favorite story I've read, whether fanfiction or novels. You are a truly talented writer and I doubt anyone else could do this story justice. Thank you for all the great reads, but I understand that life can be tough and you have to set the important things first. I wish you luck with your food business and thank you for the great story.
Tickle-my-nipples chapter 18 . 6/22
:,(
BoB teh Snail chapter 18 . 6/22
No worries. Life is the most important thing you could focus on. So go forth! Be successful and become rich you heathly fucker you!
myafroatemydog chapter 5 . 6/21
this was a really powerful chapter. i was tearing up. this is such a great fic
Exalted Demi-Soul chapter 18 . 6/21
I'm sorry you have to take off but I'm happy you have a chance at doing something great. Congrats and I wish you luck with your future endeavors.
Blckwlf4 chapter 18 . 6/20
Whats the name of the business?
claymore78 chapter 18 . 6/20
Ok, gl on your business, I hope you all the best.