Reviews for Naruto: The Destined Sage
aawmp18 chapter 1 . 5/4
I honestly dislike your story. You don't power up a character and then have them act like they're fucking retarded. I understand hiding your abilities but you're making him almost as pathetic in canon. And your following canon a lot too, which is annoying. Making him use the bijuu chakra in wave is ridiculous. Your story bored me. I quit reading after the wave arc, because you made it pathetic. There's nothing making me want to continue reading, as all good stories have. He should have shown at least maybe thirty percent of his skills by now. Just to make it more interesting and not a cheap cabin knock off.
you are the most moronic and unbelieveable writers ever, not only that your as predictable as every shitty writer in fanfiction, fox hunts are never mentioned in anime or manga and evan then the fact that a ninja like itachi would just let people who harmed or possibly killed a kid he not only liked but was assaigned to protect is laughable and ridiculous, sarutobi would kill him on the spot if that happed, and then this sama bullshit... since when boes NARUTO CALL ANYONE SAMA... name the episode or manga issue that he calls anyone that? in short you pissed me off so bad by half of the 1st chapter im not evan going to give you idiotic story a chance, if your this shitty in chapter 1. Go fuck yourself moron
put a gun to your mouth and pull the trigger you are truely a waste of oxigen you worthless shit, torture is too lenient for a cumdump like you
You should continue, it's really good
Ace of Spies chapter 17 . 4/16
Well, now Anko is out of the picture. I was wrong about EVERY single pairing that I had guessed lol, but whatever.

I hope Naruto doesn't randomly fuck Konan now that they're working together and that's how the relationship starts. I kinda want them to go with a Erin/Mikasa (Attack on Titan) relationship before it becomes romantic.
Ace of Spies chapter 14 . 4/15
I hope Yugito doesn't die lol, I think you write a very good Yugito.
Ace of Spies chapter 13 . 4/15
Anko is to old for Naruto right?
Ace of Spies chapter 11 . 4/15
U should set up Kakashi x Anko as a side pairing if you can lol
Ace of Spies chapter 10 . 4/15
Kiba is dead? Oh man that sucks...
Ace of Spies chapter 6 . 4/15
Itachi x Konan ftwwwwwww
kyuubi ruler of all bijuu chapter 17 . 4/6
great story so far
WhatzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzUP chapter 17 . 3/25
Man i'm just happy you posted that Konan and Naruto would be paired together eventually in a A/N in a previous chapter or the end of this chapter would have f'd me up...you got me pissed/sad with Ino earlier in the damn story, Naruto basically sealed Fuu's fate by staying loyal to Ino when Fuu said that she would do ANYTHING (Come back to Kenoha with Naruto) if they could be together...Surprised with Naruto taking Sauskes eyes...I wonder if he is capable to give them back eventually if Sauske has turned to the "light" eventually...Now i'm sad but happy...need new chapter soon.

Side note: IDK if you should remove the spoiler you posted in chapter 12 (i think) authors note with the Konan Naruto pairing...but then again if you didn't i'd be pissed too all hell/wouldn't have been prepared for it if not...so IDK what to think.

In total I'm just loving this story as it sits right now...really wish he could just use his eyes to revive Anko as I continue to write this...:( Guess he just doesn't have that ability yet, or is heeding Kushinas advice to not use it...although i don't know if that was more directed for preventing him from using it on her, or anyone and everyone.

P.S. WhatzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzUP?
That was an unusually unethusiatic copy and past for my usual ending tho
Maelstorm777 chapter 17 . 3/13
Awesome I love fast
AlmostQuentin chapter 5 . 3/1
use anko for pairing 2! please?
Www.hi chapter 14 . 2/25
I love your story so far why did you kill off
Fuu? :( So sad:(... But great writing style