Reviews for Ryuga's wish
mathu4397 chapter 13 . 7/1/2020
New chapters
Kuroko izuku-s.r chapter 13 . 4/13/2019
I thought ryuga would make a hickey or make a move on ginga i ship kyoyaXgingaXryuga would you mind if you can make a fanfic about the three?
Guest chapter 13 . 4/5/2019
Pretty awesome. Please continueeeee
Guest chapter 13 . 2/13/2019
I want the story after chapter 13 and if it was happen in Anime and somehow rayuga don't had to die then I would be not sad till now whenever I watch that episode every time I felt so sad that I can't able to control my emotions and burst with tears but again the owner didn't continue after that series .that idea I didn't like it all .I mean gingka and rayuga are still the best character s in Beyblade and noone can even forget about them everyone must miss that anime .but then they continue to show us useless Beyblade saga like after the series of metal fury like beywheelz ,beyraidrz and they were so much boring to see this decrease the popularity of Beyblade . nowadays there is still a series going on that Beyblade burst it becomes fav of some people but cant be good as metal saga I want to request the owner to continue after the metal fury rather than wasting time in this message ,they will get better results if they I'm telling if rayuga and gingka battle together then they can even defeat God of destruction by themselves .and trust me I'm 18 and still watching the season again and again .I was watching Beyblade from metal series only when I was 10 and till now.
amperesimrblx chapter 1 . 11/4/2018
Terrible grammar.
BeaMc 166 chapter 13 . 9/11/2017
Please continue the story ...
Guest chapter 13 . 7/21/2017
CONTINUE IT NOW
I COMMAND YOI
CANDY chapter 13 . 6/27/2017
WHERES DE YAOI ** its was okay?
Huggani16 chapter 13 . 4/10/2017
Please update, I reread this like a hundred times and till reading. Could you please update or at least tell when you plan to update?
Guest chapter 13 . 6/16/2016
Screw you ryuga died and even if he didn't he would not be gay especially with is rival
Guest chapter 11 . 3/22/2016
Never knew that kyoya has feelings for gingka . I actually knew that! Everyone likes him and he's my favourite cartoon character !
dewi chapter 13 . 1/25/2016
Willie Zhao chapter 13 . 1/22/2016
I didn't know Ryuga likes Ginga.
Neko Sakaki chapter 13 . 7/19/2015
When is the next one coming ?
Neko Sakaki chapter 8 . 7/19/2015