Reviews for Batfairy
Bookworm85 chapter 1 . 6/24
So sweet! The last scene was especially good. I laughed when Bruce said, "Really? Any leads?"
lastdragonlord chapter 1 . 6/4
D'awww! Sassy baby bird. :-D
Mysteryfan17 chapter 1 . 7/22/2016
Awww and wow. I got 3 and then 4 quarters for my teeth. I'd love an origami bill, that was neat. I'll remember that. 10/10
Guest chapter 1 . 6/2/2016
Awesome
cutie0612 chapter 1 . 2/6/2016
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwww that wax very fluffy and I enjoyed it a lot
Pixie07 chapter 1 . 12/19/2015
So cute!
LavenderBlossom74 chapter 1 . 10/5/2015
Hahahhaha hilarious!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/14/2015
hahaha im sure later on Bruce WOULD have been tempted to keep one in a jar. And if a grown-up Dick comes across it one day...xD he'd be half-repulsed and half-touched, im sure. "Bruce are you even for real" xD
In any case, the thought of Dick's baby teeth buried at the biggest trees surrounding the manor is a lovely one :) thanks for sharing!
Elyograg chapter 1 . 6/17/2015
All my teeth rotted away from this sweet fluffyness... so cute.
Cute Kirby chapter 1 . 1/21/2015
All the sweetness is going to make MY teeth fall out. Squeeee!
CosmicEssence chapter 1 . 9/24/2014
aww cute. loved the ending.
Violently Red chapter 1 . 7/16/2014
Adorable. Just adorable.
MindMySimpleSoul chapter 1 . 2/28/2014
Where do you come up with these adorable plots? This fic here reminded me of my own mom quite a lot. She used to leave me quarters and little notes that she signed as "the Tooth Fairy". and the big joke we had was that she and the Tooth Fairy had the EXACT same handwriting! Lol, good times.

I like the tradition of burying the tooth. Is that a real thing or something you made up? Either way, good of Bruce to carry on a tradition from Dick's parents. And it's funny that Bruce is weirded out by Alfred keeping the teeth. As always, the post-nightmare cuddles are too cute. Great one-shot!
cocopops1995 chapter 1 . 1/9/2014
Don't let the bed bats bite... classic XD
bluebunny22 chapter 1 . 12/24/2013
I'm fairly certain that all my baby teeth were thrown away... maybe I should check. Anyway I really liked this one. It was great.