Reviews for Batfairy
Elyograg chapter 1 . 6/17
All my teeth rotted away from this sweet fluffyness... so cute.
Cute Kirby chapter 1 . 1/21
All the sweetness is going to make MY teeth fall out. Squeeee!
CosmicEssence chapter 1 . 9/24/2014
aww cute. loved the ending.
Violently Red chapter 1 . 7/16/2014
Adorable. Just adorable.
Lillia-Lillia chapter 1 . 2/28/2014
Where do you come up with these adorable plots? This fic here reminded me of my own mom quite a lot. She used to leave me quarters and little notes that she signed as "the Tooth Fairy". and the big joke we had was that she and the Tooth Fairy had the EXACT same handwriting! Lol, good times.

I like the tradition of burying the tooth. Is that a real thing or something you made up? Either way, good of Bruce to carry on a tradition from Dick's parents. And it's funny that Bruce is weirded out by Alfred keeping the teeth. As always, the post-nightmare cuddles are too cute. Great one-shot!
cocopops1995 chapter 1 . 1/9/2014
Don't let the bed bats bite... classic XD
bluebunny22 chapter 1 . 12/24/2013
I'm fairly certain that all my baby teeth were thrown away... maybe I should check. Anyway I really liked this one. It was great.
Katherine chapter 1 . 11/3/2013
Too cute :)
Victory-Starr chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
"…Don't let the bed bats bite."

Awww. That was cute. What a neat little ritual!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
so sweet and cute I love it
Alsheyra chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
Such a cute story !
Rose Dorea Potter Black chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
It's very cute.
Gothic-Romantic99 chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
This story is adorable. I love all the moments of dialogue, they sound like a regular family with lots of cute moments. The idea of burying the baby teeth by a tree is cool. It's also nice that they were able to find a way to find a way to get through the ground being frozen in order to continue the tradition.

Toothless wonder, that part made me laugh.

This is an enjoyable and sweet story. Lovely work.
Yellow Cape chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
Hehe. This was just adorable. :)
moonlightfrog chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
I love this story. Both new and old traditions! The Bat Fairy ending was just too good.

I never thought I would see the day that Alfred (THE Alfred!) would congratulate Bruce for a job well done in parenting; in many continuums, Alfred just acts sarcastic and biting (though he is ever the sophisticated butler), and Bruce is often kind of an insensitive parent, so your universe is quite refreshing.