Reviews for No Place for a Revolutionary
Nelly chapter 25 . 11/14/2013
i read your story from chapters 1 to 25 in one sitting because i honestly could not stop. i have no words to say, really, other than this: you've touched me in such a profound, heartfelt way. this was just utterly beautiful. thank you for this story. wonderful job! please continue writing because you are brilliant. 3
oceanredwhite chapter 25 . 9/13/2013
I've read the story all toghether... good work, indeed!
Iceangel1229 chapter 25 . 8/17/2013
This was wonderfully realistic and you kept the characterizations in check. This was very deep, yet still not overly dark and graphic. Thank you. Until next time :)
MerlinaDementiaSnow chapter 25 . 8/12/2013
This story is by far one of the best I've read in my life. You really have a great talent.
I feel you were realistic and honest about feelings, and mainly about the suffering of the characters, allowing the story to feel true.
This last chapter was a really good way to end the story, with the genuine conversation between Enjolras and Grantaire, and setting the way to Enjolras' recovery, in his own terms.

I hope you continue writing, because I'll keep reading your stories.

Merlina
MerlinaDementiaSnow chapter 24 . 8/12/2013
Is a good thing that my poor Enjolras is on the road of recovery. A very long road. But with his friends at his side, everything will be okay in time.
Wonderful chapter, as always.

(Sorry I have not been here before. The university has me very busy. And I'm so not-ready for the end of this story.)
KsandraMallan chapter 25 . 7/30/2013
Truly enjoyed reading this though I came late to the party. I'm glad things turned out well. A very delicate handling of a lot of sensitive issues on your behalf, well done. :) Looking forward to seeing what else you turn out in future!
twiggy31 chapter 25 . 7/27/2013
ah sad that this has ended! but it has been one heck of a story! absolutely amazing :D you are a fantastic writer and I love the way that you concluded the story! I hope you continue to write more excellent stories!
O chapter 25 . 7/25/2013
Your story is finish? But... But... Ok...
I'm just very sad, 'cause that was the best story I have ever read! The feels, Enjolras, the feels, the feels and Enjolras...
Grantaire, the feels, Enjolras, and Combeferre...
These were the best things in your story!
Super ending, quite sad, I admit...
But perfect ending, for a perfect story!
Thanks again, and do think tha if you want to do a sequel for it... I'll be certainly here to read it!
Ophélie
TotaltotheMax chapter 25 . 7/25/2013
Perfect ending to a perfect story. As you clearly know, I have loved this story ever since you started and hate to see it end. But I admit, it was a sweet ending. The whole facing Grantaire thing was beautifully written. As it all was. So keep up your awesome work!
-Total
stagepageandscreen chapter 25 . 7/25/2013
Waaaahhhh! Its over! Our little Enjy is on the road to recovery! And then he's going to go and try to take the government, I'm so proud! *wipes away tears*
It has been wonderful to go on this journey with you and the characters and you have created an excellent story with true heart and beautiful emotions. I congratulate you on a story well done and I look forwards to your future projects. Now, I might just have to read this all over again...
SPAS or Libz
Simbelmyne Nienor chapter 25 . 7/25/2013
Okay I logged in. Sorry about the half reviews. Stupid iPod.

Again for the umpteenth time, this story was very well written and it made me year up at times. I really liked how it almost explored a different aspect of the Amis.

Bravo

Sorry about the half reviews.
SimbelmyneNienor chapter 25 . 7/25/2013
I'm too lazy to log in. The thing accidentally posted my half review before I was done. I love this story. It is very emotional and has a com
SimbelmyneNienor chapter 25 . 7/25/2013
I'm too lazy to l
Chaudfontaine chapter 25 . 7/25/2013
I have loved every word of this story. Thank you dor writing this
fandomspazz chapter 25 . 7/25/2013
I just read this entire story today, and it was great. Thank you for writing this, it was very in-depth and interesting. Hope to read more from you soon!