Reviews for While You Were Sleeping
wildtrance chapter 14 . 5/14
why is there never a spirit of the wild (like the wild animals?) who works with mother nature?
could you add one? girls; wild fierce can be bloodthirsty but also caring and protective

i love this story
Zyenna chapter 14 . 4/23
Oh my gawd... you have to add to this! I can't wait to see how Jack reacts to finding out he's in a bond with the Aster. And how is Mother Nature going to react to realizing that Jack was raped by Bunny. Oh this is going to be amazing. I can't wait to read this... Please update soon!
Angle chapter 14 . 2/28
Please update!
Kirazu Haruka chapter 1 . 2/28
Oh, crap. The Big Mom is here.

Nice knowing you, Bunny.
MORE! PLEASE UPDATE!
RyuukTheHatter chapter 14 . 2/10
hey i am hoping you will right more i adore your storry and have a need to read. lol. think you can help me suply my want for mor lol. ?
NITRO PSYCHO chapter 1 . 2/5
yo, why'd you stop the story?
Wow chapter 14 . 1/24
Please update, I just read your story, and then looked at the last update. Now I want to cry please update.
ThirtySixBuns chapter 3 . 1/4
whispers giving a new meaning to the term "stuck in a rut"
DokiDoki0725 chapter 11 . 12/26/2014
But I gotta say that its not entirely Bunny's fault that he had...um... you know. He was in the middle of heat and tried to keep calm and restrain himself for about 3 weeks straight. They gotta give the guy at least some credit for holding in his 'rut' or heat for that long and they should at least think about his courtesy. I could understand why they were mad and went all out but I think the Guardians should have heard him out and understand what he had gone through for crying out loud! Plus he even protected Jack from the summer spirits that were planning to kill him! I could actually feel how Bunny feels about what he's done and the guilt and consequences that would come afterwards...
I seriously gave out some major reaction as I read along, especially the part where he gets beaten up, I tried to hold it in mentally but failed. I'm all like, 'WHAT! IT WASNT HIS FAULT!' 'AWW COME ON! TAKE IT EASY ON THE POOR GUY!' 'HOW COULD THEY SAY THAT!' and so on and so on...
They called him a pervert and wished that he wasn't born! Agh! The guy has beaten himself pretty bad holding out his heat and beating himself now from guilt of committing rape and doing it without Jack noticing...at first...
I just recently like this pairing and I really like Bunny so far and I don't want anything angsty to happen with the pairing. I really like the story, don't get me wrong. I just didn't like the Guardian's when they didn't even think too much about Bunny's situation at that time... I hope you'll still update this story, its getting good.
Kilataia chapter 14 . 12/25/2014
Good story, please update!
Ice Blossom chapter 14 . 12/14/2014
Very nice! I love it so far!

One problem. Update. Lol.

One year is pretty long. Especially for a great story like this. It would be much appreciated if you updated soon. Don't leave a cliffy for a year! :3

Great job! Hope to see more soon.
-I.B.
Utau neko chapter 4 . 11/30/2014
Me gusta! XD
Teshy chapter 14 . 11/25/2014
a fun fic so far! I enjoyed reading it. I so can see bunny is gonna be put on the spot and will do what ever he can for jack. I liked the idea of the waring of seasons. That so sounded like something pitch would do. I do hope you will come back and continue this. I am curious as to where it will be going.

Teshy
sexyshewolf chapter 14 . 11/22/2014
Love the last line, I can imagine the look on his face. Lovely work, I hope to read more from you.