Reviews for While You Were Sleeping
WolfAndBookLover chapter 14 . 4/12
Please continue. I actually look foreward to the next chapter. Epic work by the way.
meep15 chapter 14 . 4/11
Is this discontinued? Please! Oh, please tell me it's not! It's too good to die!
Go Seriphin
Jukebox chapter 14 . 12/29/2017
Hi! Oh my god I've been reading this non stop. I know it's been a really long time but please update! This is literally come to conflict and there's no more! Ahhhh please continue!
EllaJuroku chapter 14 . 11/27/2017
I was wondering, when is the next chapter coming out? Please let me know when it comes out, I would love to read it. I do hope you have not chosen to discontinue the story, because it is a great story to read. If you do discontinue the story please let me know so I can remove it from my favorites.
Thank You for taking the time to read this message. This is a great story to read & I love reading it so much! Feel free to check out my Wattpad Account! My Pen name is EllaJuroku.
️Ella Juroku️
HeavenlyEternal chapter 1 . 10/24/2017
Update please! It is fantastic! I love your history! Y no se mucho inglés pero espero que entiendas esto ha ha ha es la primera historia que leo de los guardianes y es increible así que espero que continúes escribiendo más. Besos
ladybug1995 chapter 14 . 9/13/2017
I love this story will you be up dating soon I really want to see jacks reaction to what happened.
ForeverWildfire2.0 chapter 14 . 8/20/2017
Love this story, I hope for more of it to come. Even if it takes awhile.
Seems the last update was in 2013 but I'm still hoping you'll continue it eventually.
Guest chapter 14 . 7/19/2017
Question. Will you be posting again? I would love it if you did. I really wanna see jack's reaction. It's been a long break, but I would love to see more.
Fiery Snow Kitten chapter 14 . 7/18/2017
Very interesting.
I hope you update please!
Guest chapter 14 . 6/19/2017
I am holding out hope that you will update despite your long break. This is a very good story, and one I find myself sad to see unfinished. I hope that you will consider continuing.
Angel chapter 14 . 5/5/2017
So I started reading this when it first came I in 2013. I just wanted to let you know that you still have followers. I look forward to when you can update. Please do not abandon this story it is very good. Wondering how Jack is going to react still keeps me up a times. I hope both you and your children ae doing fine and are in good health.
DeathAngel chapter 14 . 4/24/2017
Ohhhhbh, sh*t about to go downnnnnn!
foxjenae8 chapter 14 . 3/31/2017
Please update soon!
Siera-Knightwalker chapter 14 . 3/8/2017
God. The big reveal just had to happen right then, didnt it? And I really wanna read a sex scene where Jack is actually awake...
1,021 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »