Reviews for While You Were Sleeping
pantaraz615 chapter 5 . 5/12
what a waste it would be such a great mpreg to T-T
I know this story is old and you probably forgot about it but I really do hope that you find it and continue writing. I love the story line and I want to know what Mother Nature thinks of the forceful bonding.
Solo16 chapter 14 . 3/20
Please update and continue! I would luv to see what happens next!
MyRealNameIsTaken chapter 14 . 2/8
Please please please continue? I really like this story and idea it has everything it needs and maybe maaaybe maaaaybe you'll continue after 3 years of not writing?
MyRealNameIsTaken chapter 8 . 2/8
hahaha the Jackpot xD
Mordollwen Castiel chapter 14 . 1/22
How could you stop here ?! :O
Your story is just soooo awesome ! You really are an amazing writer ! Now I'm sad that you have not update your story since 2013 :(
But I will continue to hope. Thanks for is great fanfiction ! :D
(I'm french. Sorry for my english)
Serami Nefera chapter 14 . 12/7/2015
It looks like this story has been abandoned. I just wanted to say that this is quite a fun read. All I can imagine is Mother Nature's anger at the idea that Aster bonded with Jack without Jack understanding what was happening. This story is very believable in how you developed it.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/25/2015
I just finished reading this and this is one of the best rotg stories I have ever read. You've been on hiatus for years and I know you left a message on here in January and just haven't gotten the inspiration back but maybe you read the comments every once in a while. Please come back.
rowexz chapter 14 . 11/10/2015
Oh my God no!
Please u have to keep updating , please, please, please please.
Seriously this is so good x
me chapter 14 . 11/5/2015
I just read over this again... and I was wondering if the bond would effect Jack the next time Bunny goes into Rut? Would Jack try to stay away from the warren to hibermate, but be unable to do so because the bond won't let Bunny's rut end coz it know's Jack is there?

Also, what is Pitch planning on doing to Jack?

I hope you will be able to update some time soon.
Col. Rage-Shadow Dragon Leader chapter 14 . 10/23/2015
LOved this chapter!
BetterBiDesign chapter 14 . 10/15/2015
I have just spent the last few days reading this story and fell in love with it. From how you portray the characters to the creative SL. I do hope it will be finished because that is one whopper of a cliff hanger.
PlaidOtaku chapter 4 . 10/9/2015
I don't care if it was his 'Animal Instinct' making him do this. What Bunny did was horrible and he SHOULD be forever guilty!
J.S.H.N.Girl chapter 14 . 10/8/2015
...I really hope you plan to update soon! Love the story and the ship is just so...*nosebleed*
I know that RoTG is rather old, but I've only decided to watch the movie yesterday and I loved it! Getting into new fandom a has always been my favorite thing. I actually found your story summary very interesting and so I decided to check it out. I'm now into the Bunny x Jack ship thanks to you!

I just really hope you get back to your pace, no rush though! Real life and writers block are huge pains in the butt.
Guest chapter 14 . 10/7/2015