Reviews for Ropin' A Sitter
cullensrule chapter 2 . 3/13
Great ending.
cullensrule chapter 1 . 3/13
I liked this sweet story. Edward was definitely an ass. He is lucky she loves him so.
AngelaAbbot chapter 2 . 1/28
Aww, Edward definitely learned his lesson. Absolutely loved his little speech while he was 'romancing' Bella on the kitchen table!
AngelaAbbot chapter 1 . 1/28
I always love an Edward who needs help removing his head from his backside, and you write it so beautifully!
A lovely, sweet Bella who knows when to walk away with her head held high.
Knit Bug chapter 2 . 4/8/2016
This was really cute... cute title, and I loved the horse's names. I really enjoyed this whole story.

Knit
TWILIGHT1978 chapter 2 . 6/24/2015
love it
Novel's addict chapter 2 . 5/13/2015
That's was a really sweet story, i liked it a lot :)
JustMe chapter 2 . 3/29/2015
Lol futuretake years years later Charlie has a daughter who has a vampire boyfriend
b3j02 chapter 2 . 2/27/2015
Awww that was a sweet ending for them! I am glad they got their HEA!
b3j02 chapter 1 . 2/27/2015
I felt bad for all the misunderstandings that they went through. I felt really bad for the way Edward treated Bella. I am so glad she stood up for herself and then followed through with her warning to him. I glad he finally saw the errors of his ways and went and groveled to her. I loved her with Charlie. Edward too! Adorable! Especially the mutton busting at the beginning. So cute!
Cockerspanmom chapter 2 . 12/14/2014
Loved it. Charlie needed a mom.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/29/2014
Load of crap! Haha...great writing...edward was just full of it...treating her like that.
TaleTerror chapter 2 . 11/24/2014
I've read a few of your things and im loving them all so far. Especially Edwards possessive speech about her after he proposed ;)
maphie chapter 2 . 11/20/2014
That made me feel good. I may actually get some sleep tonight!
maphie chapter 1 . 11/20/2014
I loved his heartfelt speech.