Reviews for Ropin' A Sitter
Knit Bug chapter 2 . 4/8
This was really cute... cute title, and I loved the horse's names. I really enjoyed this whole story.

Knit
TWILIGHT1978 chapter 2 . 6/24/2015
love it
Novel's addict chapter 2 . 5/13/2015
That's was a really sweet story, i liked it a lot :)
JustMe chapter 2 . 3/29/2015
Lol futuretake years years later Charlie has a daughter who has a vampire boyfriend
b3j02 chapter 2 . 2/27/2015
Awww that was a sweet ending for them! I am glad they got their HEA!
b3j02 chapter 1 . 2/27/2015
I felt bad for all the misunderstandings that they went through. I felt really bad for the way Edward treated Bella. I am so glad she stood up for herself and then followed through with her warning to him. I glad he finally saw the errors of his ways and went and groveled to her. I loved her with Charlie. Edward too! Adorable! Especially the mutton busting at the beginning. So cute!
Cockerspanmom chapter 2 . 12/14/2014
Loved it. Charlie needed a mom.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/29/2014
Load of crap! Haha...great writing...edward was just full of it...treating her like that.
TaleTerror chapter 2 . 11/24/2014
I've read a few of your things and im loving them all so far. Especially Edwards possessive speech about her after he proposed ;)
maphie chapter 2 . 11/20/2014
That made me feel good. I may actually get some sleep tonight!
maphie chapter 1 . 11/20/2014
I loved his heartfelt speech.
ChristyWIX chapter 2 . 10/27/2014
I was surprised your one shot turned into a double shot! Thank you for the fun continuation of the story and how wonderfully you wrapped it up. Loved it. Thanks to you both. -Christy
ChristyWIX chapter 1 . 10/27/2014
This was really fun to read. Loved Charlie, he was adorable. Edward tortured himself that whole time and she already was his. I can see where the sixteen year difference could be an issue for him, especially given the way his wife left him. I'm guessing the rest of the people that matter are all already on board with them being together. Really sweet story.
TLammy chapter 2 . 10/5/2014
Enjoyed your story. Thanks!
wardlyman chapter 1 . 9/25/2014
I hate stupid one sided ass 'drama'. All in bella's pOv, she doesn't even go over what the fuck the man is saying, she's 18, he's 34, she has so much in front of her whike he's slowing down. But of course him being selfless is just assholery in disguise. -rolls eyes-