Reviews for Unspeakable in Forks
Mirage chapter 3 . 5/16
so Harry ...the eyes are dangerous...is he Basilisk? severus a Vampire maybe and kingsley and Theo?
Mirage chapter 5 . 5/16
those two pairs are so cute...
i cant wait to see how the introduction of them to the wolfs goes or the non magical vamps
i really hope you come back to this Story and write more and an end one day
its 2016
Mirage chapter 3 . 5/16
cute
the best is...that Severus potion seem to explode like Nevilles too
Mirage chapter 1 . 5/16
Theo is sly...but only when its a private plane, when its a normal...then even he will go crazy with 12-18hours flight, stupid parents and there whiny Kids and stupid other People ...and no real space for themself...i dont think that even first class gives much for private moments
mandamichelle chapter 5 . 8/6/2014
love it! Harry should end up pregnant haha:)) it'd be a good twist!
jenn008 chapter 5 . 5/6/2014
Update soon!
Priestess of Silvanus chapter 5 . 3/28/2014
its very cute beginning. I really like the by play between the couples.
MAFITA chapter 5 . 12/24/2013
I liked it :) I'm really looking forward to the next chapter! Hope to read you soon! Happy Holidays!
Kisses!
elvesknightren chapter 5 . 12/24/2013
sounds cool, I can't wait what happens next :)
it's an awesome story, first I've read a theo x harry for this crossover-should be fun
3275DoubleLB chapter 4 . 6/30/2013
I absolutely LOVE this story :) I don't know what's going to happen next but so far I do love the building relationships between Theo and Harry and between Harry/Kingsley and Severus. Please update this when you have the time because I would love to see what happens next!
vampireharry the 2 chapter 4 . 6/10/2013
This is interesting! I look forward to more!
LivingRedRose chapter 4 . 5/8/2013
Harry and Theo are so cute! Cant wait to see where it goes from here. always keep writing
bookworm0902 chapter 4 . 4/26/2013
I love this! Your stories are awesome!
Guest chapter 4 . 4/13/2013
Ooo i love it, i always ask you to continue but i really like it! so continue please, this made my day.
MAFITA chapter 4 . 4/12/2013
Loved it! Can't wait to read more... and soon! *hint* :) Anyway, you always do a great job and I'm always glad to read it... :) Hope to read you soon! Kisses!
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »