Reviews for Unspeakable in Forks
Priestess of Silvanus chapter 5 . 3/28
its very cute beginning. I really like the by play between the couples.
MAFITA chapter 5 . 12/24/2013
I liked it :) I'm really looking forward to the next chapter! Hope to read you soon! Happy Holidays!
Kisses!
elvesknightren chapter 5 . 12/24/2013
sounds cool, I can't wait what happens next :)
it's an awesome story, first I've read a theo x harry for this crossover-should be fun
3275DoubleLB chapter 4 . 6/30/2013
I absolutely LOVE this story :) I don't know what's going to happen next but so far I do love the building relationships between Theo and Harry and between Harry/Kingsley and Severus. Please update this when you have the time because I would love to see what happens next!
vampireharry the 2 chapter 4 . 6/10/2013
This is interesting! I look forward to more!
LivingRedRose chapter 4 . 5/8/2013
Harry and Theo are so cute! Cant wait to see where it goes from here. always keep writing
bookworm0902 chapter 4 . 4/26/2013
I love this! Your stories are awesome!
Guest chapter 4 . 4/13/2013
Ooo i love it, i always ask you to continue but i really like it! so continue please, this made my day.
MAFITA chapter 4 . 4/12/2013
Loved it! Can't wait to read more... and soon! *hint* :) Anyway, you always do a great job and I'm always glad to read it... :) Hope to read you soon! Kisses!
SeaBreeze2Ga chapter 4 . 4/12/2013
Great chapter, very well done, can't wait to see what you do next and how things go from here, keep up the great work, can't wait to read more.

SeaBreeze :-)
DarkAdarah chapter 4 . 4/12/2013
YAY! Thanks for the update dear! And yeah...We all know that dear Severus is all softie on the inside xd ) 'Till the next update!
domsijohn chapter 4 . 4/12/2013
love it want it
yuediangelo chapter 4 . 4/12/2013
Esta muito bem escrita!
Deuses eu adorei o jeito que Severo cumprimentou Harry!
Estou aguardando ansiosamente a continuação!
Por favor não demore muito!
vampyregirlheiress12 chapter 3 . 4/12/2013
You 're on of the first writers I've found that writes for Theo and Harry. This fic is well written and I am enjoying it. Would you please recommend some Theo/Harry stories?
MAFITA chapter 3 . 4/7/2013
Love it! It's very easy to read and different from the kind of hp/twilight crossovers I'm used to reading... Can't wait to read more! I hope it'll be soon! :) Kisses!