Reviews for What If Things Were Different?
VioletWriter234 chapter 42 . 10/28/2013
Wow. I love this story. As I love them all. But this was great.
possibledaydreams chapter 42 . 8/28/2013
At first I wasn't going to read this because it was so long... But I did and it took me awhile over a few months and it was well worth it! I loved how you switched the roles and pretty much everything about it! You are a talented writer and I will definitely be reading your other work! Amanda Charlene
Shadow Entei chapter 42 . 7/3/2013
Please don't tell me the story is over already?! I've become emotionally addicted to this story. I mean really it shouldn't end here it should have epilogue or something. Please!
rjawadx3 chapter 42 . 7/1/2013
WOWEWWWWWFKMD SDJJKKSKSKKXNSNAD I WAS WAITING FOR THAT MOMENT FOR SO LONG WOW THAT WAS SO PERFECT AND SO WORTH THE WAIT THANK YOU SO MUCH :))))))
Hellbreaker chapter 42 . 7/1/2013
The only person who was able to help Danny figure things out seems to always be Jazz, even when she isn't his annoying big sister.
Hellbreaker chapter 41 . 6/29/2013
Frozen, can no longer use his ghost powers, and apparently dumped into space by a teenage girl; that has to be a huge blow to Vlad's ego.
rjawadx3 chapter 41 . 6/28/2013
Woah that was a great chapter!
Shadow Entei chapter 40 . 6/27/2013
Ah snap! He's got the gauntlet! Awesome chapter...this grimmphantom by the way just had to make another account for untold reasons. Hope you keep putting out chapters this amazing. Few minor spelling errors but were easy to comprehend what was being said.
Hellbreaker chapter 40 . 6/26/2013
So Danny and Sam did some weird fusion trick and Vlad has the Reality Gauntlet, man this is one crazy fight.
ehay3009 chapter 40 . 6/25/2013
I think its perfect the song lyrics the chapters the description I really enjoyed when u played whispers in the dark (or was that another story Lol)
rjawadx3 chapter 40 . 6/25/2013
I wish you didn't stop it there! Great chapter though!
Hellbreaker chapter 39 . 6/24/2013
You know, I was about to ask the same question Sam thought. I mean, I know Paulina's death might have a small amount of a motive for a few people to retaliate against the ghosts, but I doubt that would be enough. Did Dash find some way to get people rallied up or something?
ehay3009 chapter 39 . 6/23/2013
You are very wonderfully welcome this story is awesome
Jaded Jimmie Productions chapter 38 . 6/22/2013
Ima try to be simple but

VLADS CREEPING THE FUDGE OUTTA ME!

Sorry for yelling but I just thought I'd reveiw my feelings.

Awesome story though

JJP
rjawadx3 chapter 38 . 6/22/2013
WOW PLEASE UPDATE THIS IS AMAZING! CAN'T WAIT TO SEE HOW DANNY USES THIS NEW KNOWLEDGE LOL