Reviews for Whenever You're Ready
Rebellecherry chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
Awesomely hot one shot. Punkena is my fave, but Punkton is a close second, so all in all the best of both worlds, BTW a Jealous John is hot.
Xx.ROSE.THORNE.xX chapter 1 . 10/4/2013
Aunt Jackie's Lovers and Friends...i tried searching for it...i could not find it at all?
BillionDollarBitch chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
I quite love infrequent late night rendezvous that turn into more. Those are aaalways nice, lol.
Noooo, Punk, John would love for you to come by more! ...Me too!
I made the biggest, dumbest smile when Randy walked in, in irritation. I could totally picture that. That was hilarious.
"...my knee could tell your chin a great bedtime story." Brill-e-yant.
Uhm, what was Randy doing this entire time they're getting their BOW CHIKA WOW WOAH GODDAAAAAAAAAAAAMN DASS' HAWT (perfect description of what they were doing, right?) on?
Oh...that's what he was doing. Weeeeeell then... ;)
Punk, how kind of you to be nice to Randy when he's all lonely. Ya know, Punk *eyes my empty bed* I'm kinda lonely too if ya wanna...you know...help.
Granted, this probably wasn't the best idea. I mean, from the early discussion while the clothes were actually still on, John seems to be falling for Punk and he's obviously not going to want to share him if that's the case. Then again, it seemed Punk was trying to nonchalantly push away from John, make sure he knows this is random sex, and the perfect way to do that would definitely be this. (Haha, look at me digging into the story as if this were a chapter story or something. *hint hint, cough cough*.)
Who's the loser that damn near cries at jealousy mid-smuttiness? THISSSS LOOOOSSSEEEEER! Damn my soft spot for that Cena idiot. He loves Punk. He loves Punk! HE LOVES PUNK, DAMMIT, AND THAT MEANS PUNK'S HIS, RANDAL. NO TOUCHIES FROM YOU.
"Cuz he'll never get to see it again." Oooooh! Sassy Cena! *emphasis on the s's and c's*
Oh. Oh. Oh, excuse me Mr. Genius idea Phillip Brooks. Look at you with your fancy, schmancy ideas. This idea better work too. Because I quite enjoy the idea of it working out down the line. (*hint hint, cough cough*).
LITERAL CRYING AND ANIMAL NOISES AT THEM ADMITTING AND THEIR IDIOCY REALIZATIONS! Ya see, boys, just sitting down and talking it out would really help the relationship. *is suddenly smacked hard with flashbacks of SC&L and saying the exact same thing on there*.
Hehe, awwww, they're so cute!
I loooooooved it! Great job!
KatieRonalds chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
I Love this! :)
waldron82 chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
Wow that was freaking hot and I loved possessive top Johnny. This is one of my favorite threesomes. It combines my love of Centon and my love of Punkena. Perfect!
Xenarocks99 chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
That was hot. Loved it :)
Miss Toughie chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
Well thank you Slasher92 for the suggestion, because it was a great one. I don't know that I've ever read a story quite like that with that ending. You really are a fabulous writer, well done.
slasher92 chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
Ahhhhhh! I loved it! I love you! This was awesome! As you can tell, still flailing over it! It was funny and sexy and awesome! I loved Punk in this, the playfulness and teasing were perfect - not too over the top and his reaction at the end was precious. Cena being possessive was hot as hell and he was just generally adorable! And Randy...oh Randy. *drool* Sorry...where was I? Oh yeah, this was perfect! I also enjoyed how you kept it Punkena with just a dash of Randy cause I really don't think the boys would share very well. I loved it and the only regret I have is it is only a one-shot heehee. Great job and I'm sure once I finish flailing I'll respond more coherently on Twitter :)
Jennnnnnnnn chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
Lmao, it was hilarious to see John so
jealous. Punk is such a diva and well, Randy is.. Randy.
It was absolutely hawt. Loved it.
LegacyChick chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
Slutty!Punk, I'm sure I can live with that. Hotter than I thought it would be.
InYourHonour chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
I absolutly loved this :)
JadeRose1 chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
Very cute...also hot...but still cute. Poor Randy being used like that...John was slightly mean to his old buddy.