Reviews for With All My Heart
LindaDelanare chapter 3 . 7/10
I sort of wanted to see Mycroft fall and be horrified and deny it with Sherlock making fun of him.
LindaDelanare chapter 2 . 7/9
Oh my god. That was bloody amazing! I couldn't even catch the double meaning of Mycroft's warning until reading it!
LindaDelanare chapter 1 . 7/9
Oh. I thought this would be the meeting of Sherlock, a person who has yet to get a single tally, and John, who's body largely populated by them. This is awesome too, though. I like this.
MrsMusicAddict chapter 3 . 5/25
I know this story has been finished for years, but I hope you don't mind me peeking in and reviewing real quick.

Thank you. This was absolutely beautiful, thank you.
Very beautiful
Chee chapter 3 . 2/7
That was blood brilliant... I am sad it is over.
I CRIED...Seriously amazing... Loved it!
xxBurningxx chapter 3 . 12/14/2015
Ahhhh so cute and sweet and ugh
PshhAnonymous chapter 3 . 9/6/2015
OH MY GOD THIS WAS TOO EFFIN FANTASTIC AND CUTE AND HEART WRENCHING I'M GOING TO CRY I'M SCREAMING MY LIFE AS I KNOW IT IS OVER I WILL NEVER FEEL SUFFICIENTLY HAPPY AGAIN OMFG
CatherineJohnson chapter 3 . 8/29/2015
Hi! This is one of my favorite Johnlock stories. I have only a few, so it's really a big deal for me! I love the Adoration part of the story, it seems super real. I loved the angst part of the scenes where John and Sherock had to spend time apart. It was moving, and heart wrenching.

Overall, this story deserves the highest of praise! Great job :)
Talizora chapter 3 . 4/30/2015
Aww, that was a very cool premis, with the Adoration lines. Never read anything like it before. Loved it, thanks for sharing such a beautiful story.
louisesnape chapter 3 . 4/16/2015
Love it !
EasternGale chapter 3 . 3/3/2015
Hello, this is my second time reading this fanfic and it is just as heart wrenching and beautiful as the first time. It's stories like these and writers like you that make my life just a bit brighter. I cried and I smiled my heart clenched with sadness and excitement and I absolutely love this story! Thank you.
xGabrielRavenwingx chapter 3 . 2/2/2015
OHMIGOD! That was quite possibly the sweetest Johnlock fic I have ever read! I love it!
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 3 . 1/23/2015
I liked this! D'awwwww, these two are just... :3 xD
very interesting concept here. I enjoyed it.
Seems kinda sketchy though, if the adoration gives away feelings for someone else that were unintentional and fade, though, right? Dx But it was a neat read! It's a risky deal, just like any relationship is when you put your trust in someone. :)