Reviews for With All My Heart
Talizora chapter 3 . 4/30
Aww, that was a very cool premis, with the Adoration lines. Never read anything like it before. Loved it, thanks for sharing such a beautiful story.
louisesnape chapter 3 . 4/16
Love it !
EasternGale chapter 3 . 3/3
Hello, this is my second time reading this fanfic and it is just as heart wrenching and beautiful as the first time. It's stories like these and writers like you that make my life just a bit brighter. I cried and I smiled my heart clenched with sadness and excitement and I absolutely love this story! Thank you.
xGabrielRavenwingx chapter 3 . 2/2
OHMIGOD! That was quite possibly the sweetest Johnlock fic I have ever read! I love it!
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 3 . 1/23
I liked this! D'awwwww, these two are just... :3 xD
very interesting concept here. I enjoyed it.
Seems kinda sketchy though, if the adoration gives away feelings for someone else that were unintentional and fade, though, right? Dx But it was a neat read! It's a risky deal, just like any relationship is when you put your trust in someone. :)
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 2 . 1/23
...D; awww
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 1 . 1/23
Oo... interesting concept.
Ravyn13 chapter 3 . 1/3
Wow. Your writing is just phenomenal! Your turns of phrase and discriptions are both beautiful and heartbreaking. This is easily one of the best stories ever written. Thank you so much for sharing this.
imjustfierce chapter 3 . 12/2/2014
Oh God, this was... beautiful. *wipes tear*
It was really angsty but in the end it was worth it. I enjoyed this a lot. Great job x
TheCauldron chapter 3 . 10/29/2014
This was a fascinating idea! And well written too. Excellent!
beejones chapter 3 . 10/5/2014
Oh god.
This is my new fave story.

It would've been beautiful even if it ended on the first chapter, like I suspected.
But this, this became PERFECT.

NightShadow131 chapter 3 . 9/24/2014
Aw, this was surprisingly really good. I mean, of course it was, considering you wrote it. ;) But lots of stories have been written with this idea, and they're usually extremely mushy. I love the way you went about it, however, having Sherlock hide it in the beginning and then deny it and his feelings for John. How John tried to distance himself from Sherlock as well, for the both of them since his feelings were hurt just as much by Sherlock trying to ignore his feelings and will them away. I half expected one of the other marks John had to be from Sherlock previously, that he had gotten it wrong on who had given it to him. This way definitely worked out just as well. Loved how Sherlock was still willing to have John regardless of the mark and that he was so shocked that John actually loved him in return.
Nice touch with John jumping to the wrong conclusion about Sherlock's mark being from Irene. Perfect way to spark Sherlock's confession, and I'm very glad that John didn't have to believe in that wrong conclusion for long. It was painful reading about them being a part for so long, and then with Sherlock's texts to John, pleading with him to come back. Even more so, though, when John did come back and they had to force things back the way they were, and yet couldn't quite do it. I really enjoyed the scene where Sherlock confesses and John jumps him, but then Sherlock realizes he needed to stop it and forced himself away from John. So heartbreaking. For the both of them. They're reactions were perfect.
Lol, it was great how Sherlock 'ruins' John's surprise party by opening the invitation and then prattling on about parties and such. So perfect for his character; I could definitely see him doing something along these lines. However, it was even more perfect for Sherlock to interrupt said surprise party and have one of his own for John. Liked how he tried to make dinner but failed, and they don't even try to pretend it's edible, lol. Then they don't even get to dinner. :D
Even though I don't like when authors jump ahead on years (as previously stated) I really enjoyed the last line of this and thought it was very fitting. "But now, as the days they've had become memories and the days they will have sprawl invitingly out before them, Sherlock thinks to himself that if all he ever does is ensure John Watson never needs to earn another Adoration, his life will have been a good one." I could see Sherlock taking great pains to not fall in love (like he does here) but since he unwittingly did, he would love with all his being (like he does). And you did an amazing job with this story, and with still keeping them in character.
I also enjoyed how you used their real cases in here, and progressed their relationship with it. I can't help but wonder on how much Moriarty would use John against Sherlock now. I mean, talk about even more fuel to the fire from when they were just friends and strapping a bomb to him!
Oh damn, I'm prattling on forever... I really could go on forever about this, especially since I have lots to say about every chapter, and would have left really long reviews for each one if I had read this while you were posting... Lol. *ahem* Anyway, amazing job, my friend! :D
shit bruh chapter 3 . 9/12/2014
I am overwhelmed with feels. I love this.
GalaxyGirl chapter 3 . 8/16/2014
Oh. My. God. That was amazing. You are such an incredible writer!
Anel chapter 3 . 5/3/2014
Thank you for this great story!