Reviews for Come Back to Me
SMSM92 chapter 13 . 7/12
Last time I am writing a review for this story, promise!
Epilogue:
LMAO-HILARIOUS
3 LOVE 3
SMSM92 chapter 12 . 7/12
No THAT'S what I call a reconciliation! Yay soul mate links!
SMSM92 chapter 10 . 7/12
I love chapter 10! God how I wished this was in the real anime! He teases Sere all the time, even after they get together! It hurt a lot to watch that... to watch his lack of trust in her! This story is reminding me of all the things I wish he was in your story 'Perfect Couple'. There's so much passion in your stories and I love all you P.O.V.s and interpretations. Even in 'TOBITF'(but I still wish you'd update them lol). You really have a gift and I recommend your stories to everyone! 'Before the Clock Strikes Midnight' & 'Let Me Show You' are recommended as well! Beautiful beautiful work!
SMSM92 chapter 8 . 7/12
I also have to say that I'm sure the ending will be better than the original because here's a synopsis of how they made up in the original:
Usagi-Mamoru,I had the dream! I don't care I want to be with you!
Mamoru-Are you stupid?! You could die!
Later...
Mamoru-Girls, we need to work together blah blah blah Bye
Senshi-What are you waiting for Usagi?! Go after him! You guys clearly made up whatever problems you were having!
Then Mamoru and Usagi kiss and make-up. No apologies, no thing! WTH?!

Have I mentioned how much I love this fic BTW?! LOL
SMSM92 chapter 8 . 7/12
Only finished page 8 and I'm already in love with this! I REALLY wished this was how it was in the original anime. Serena suffered in silence at night-time and hardly ever showed it to her friends, if she did it was a brief moment of sadness or hurt at seeing him with Motoki's sis, or the crushed petals, etc. The only beings who really ever said much to try and help her were Luna and Rei, that time after the attack at the shrine (which was a crystal point). That really hurt because they were her guardians and they hardly acted like it and were often mean to her... not really appreciating that what they called 'flaws' were actually what enabled her to heal/save the world time and time again, with her pure heart's strenghth...
I really love this and I sort of feel a strong urge to pretend like this is what happened in the original 'behind the scenes'
Thank you sooo much for this awesome story! 5 exciting chapters to go! I also get the feeling you're going to make that baka Darien beg! HEHEHE*evil laughter*
You are still the best writer I've had the pleasure of reading.

May life bless you as you've blessed my life with wonderful stories.
Nope chapter 1 . 12/5/2015
Heartbreaks do not always heal. Some people live their whole lives with it. Some people live in and die in the same state of heartbreak over the same person and nothing can possibly heal it. Fact, proven literally millions every day.
Artemesia-Hime chapter 11 . 7/19/2015
Yasss for the logical scout!
Artemesia-Hime chapter 8 . 7/19/2015
Your fics are amazing. First off, you and I are in perfect agreement when it comes to Romeo and Juliet. Second, I clapped when Mina went off. So much praise for you!
horsecrazy04 chapter 13 . 5/14/2015
Stunningly beautiful. I really hard a hard time controlling my emotional response to the story. I was angry and sad and then in the end happy and laughing. My heart finally felt light and free again once the end was read. Your story had such a group on my heart my chest actually ached. Wonderfully written. Thank you.
Saiaino23 chapter 13 . 2/28/2015
I love this! It mad me cry, laugh, and smile!Great Job!
lippy2004 chapter 13 . 2/20/2015
I simply loved it. that was an amazing story. I hope you continue to write.
Mako-clb chapter 11 . 1/1/2015
I'm really enjoying this story. I was never a big fan of the way Darien handled the dreams in the anime, so it's nice to see him suffer a bit more for his stupidity. Seriously though, I like how you really thought about the characters and how they would each react to the situation.
lizsuki chapter 10 . 12/10/2014
I have to say that this is my favorite chapter.
I only started to read this story after I read your "Perfect Couple". Anyways I've finished this story but wanted to let you know that I enjoyed reading this story too. It's true that the anime fails to really show everyone's thoughts, feelings and struggles during Serena and Dariens' breakup. I think you did a great job of doing what it didn't do. To come up with the idea and to execute it was done well. You write well. You especially showed how much Darien loves Serena in this chapter in his dialog with Rei. I'm glad he didn't beat around the bush with her as she needed to know how he felt and it put her in her place.

anyhoo. Keep up the great work. I'm a fan of your writing. Looking forward to your new chapters for perfect couple.
Belle chapter 13 . 10/27/2014
That was unbelievably amazing! I cried while reading this! You have a gift for angst! I wish I could write as eloquently and cohesively as you! I FELT everything you wrote. YOU are a brilliant writer and I can't wait to read more of your stories! Superb!