Reviews for Come Back to Me
IamCharlotte88 chapter 13 . 3/2
I'll be totally honest.. At first I don't like it.. However, as I read on, I fell inlove with it because of the senshi.. I'd die just to have friends like them, specially lita. I would love a friend like her.. I love the confrontation between Rei and Darien. That is a perfect closure. Im not sure if I really do want a friend like Rei, but the senshi made this fic awesome. You made them more awesome! Thanks for not wasting them :* :* :* I really love Sailor Moon whole heartedly. And even tho I dont know u or anyone else that read this fic, I love you all! Just like what the senshi said, Usagi bring us all together. :* :* :* Ganbare!
mryann chapter 11 . 1/6
I love this chapter.. Go dare and win her back
mryann chapter 10 . 9/26/2016
What a way tongo and close the end for raye..
mryann chapter 9 . 9/26/2016
Ohhh what a sad chapter.. It really made me cry..
mryann chapter 8 . 9/26/2016
I just love this chapter..
mryann chapter 7 . 9/26/2016
This jyst good.. And again im crying..
mryann chapter 6 . 9/26/2016
this is just lovely.. I cant help but cry..
mryann chapter 5 . 8/8/2016
Its stillna lovely chapter for me..
mryann chapter 4 . 8/8/2016
I cant help but cry and cry.. You are good..
mryann chapter 3 . 8/8/2016
I love this chapter so much.. I cant wait for the next.. She is so strong..
mryann chapter 2 . 8/8/2016
This is just painful.. I love it
mryann chapter 1 . 8/8/2016
this is an interesting start and i want to know how it will play along..
SMSM92 chapter 13 . 7/12/2016
Last time I am writing a review for this story, promise!
Epilogue:
LMAO-HILARIOUS
3 LOVE 3
SMSM92 chapter 12 . 7/12/2016
No THAT'S what I call a reconciliation! Yay soul mate links!
SMSM92 chapter 10 . 7/12/2016
I love chapter 10! God how I wished this was in the real anime! He teases Sere all the time, even after they get together! It hurt a lot to watch that... to watch his lack of trust in her! This story is reminding me of all the things I wish he was in your story 'Perfect Couple'. There's so much passion in your stories and I love all you P.O.V.s and interpretations. Even in 'TOBITF'(but I still wish you'd update them lol). You really have a gift and I recommend your stories to everyone! 'Before the Clock Strikes Midnight' & 'Let Me Show You' are recommended as well! Beautiful beautiful work!