Reviews for The 175th Hunger Games: Seven Days
li'l fat necrosis chapter 42 . 4/22/2017
"Calion and Velvet have an epic duel, until Morgan, resurfacing from picking Green

out of the water, trips up Velvet. You shouldn't kick your opponent when they're down, so Calion cuts her head off instead."

oh my god

"In order to freak out Charlotte, he throws Velvet's decapitated head at her stomach and she screams her head off."

OH my god

"Daisy bites off Lynna's ear"

i always preferred to call daisy an ankle biter, but never thought she would do this

"The gas dissolves Daisy from the inside out and panic makes her hyperventilate which only increases her intake of the poison gas. The remaining three watch in silence and horror as she dies in agony in front of them, unable to feel anything but pity, even Lynna. Long after her body is removed from the arena, they are too shell shocked to think of fighting one another."

oh MY god

"These skeletons are all composed out of body parts that are hideous exaggerations of the main villains: The Head Gamemaker's creepy hollow looking eyes, faer's nails, Silver's heart (the villains have bloodstained rusty cogs for hearts)"

like in real life.

"Meanwhile, Colleen Hanran has dinner with Faer and Rufilla and Logan. Faer's intentions are to have Colleen become mayor of district eight and officially turn in all of the rebels, who are no longer useful now that 13 was betrayed onscreen by Garcia and are starting to resist the orders of their leaders as they suspect their leaders are actually the Capitol because their leaders refuse to ally with 13.

Logan will stay with Faer as hostage to make sure Colleen is successful, until she's old enough that is.. old enough to train as a Career.

A pawn too long, Colleen finally snaps. She grabs a knife and leaps up and cuts Irma Faer's throat. As Faer topples over, her foot catches the table and pulls most of the meal and tablecloth with her.

Enraged, Rufilla grabs her own knife and makes for Colleen, telling the guards to let her kill Colleen herself. Logan trips Rufilla up and she hits her head on the table, knocked unconscious. Colleen and Logan dart past the reach of a guard and out of the door."

#bless my little angels

"Colleen and Logan run through the presidential palace and hide inside a store cupboard. Logan whimpers silently and Colleen can barely bring herself to hush her because it is only a matter of time until they're discovered..

Someone opens the door."

please no my heart
im crying no

"Hiding in the cupboard, Colleen and Logan are discovered by a guard who fortunately takes pity on Logan because he has a daughter the same age. He sneaks them down a servants staircase dressed as Avoxes and out into the night."

my heart just stopped

"
The survivor looks at the camera expectantly and realises they haven't done what the Capitol wanted, what the Capitol meant by sending a /bonesaw/.

Like Thirteen, the Capitol is demanding a right hand."

I JUST FUCKING REMEMBERED YOUR FUCKED UP IDEA
i can't i just had a flashback from this
oh my god
do they know how to tell their lefts from their rights?

"Lynna or Morgan cut their right hand off; and doctors remove the body of Shayen. This is the last thing Lynna or Morgan see before they pass out from shock. Doctors carry either Lynna or Morgan to freedom."

okay they do

"Colleen and Logan sneak aboard an outgoing supply train to an uncertain future."

wait wheres my closure.
i need to see
does logan become like velvet?
does she and velvet's fucked up brother (can'[t be assed to remember names) find each other, hook up, and there becomes a sequel?

okay so.
my review.
this ride actually got my teary.
i remember the day i submitted; being 13/14 years old, constantly resubmitting the same characters because i thought that was kosher and never got called. i remember being excited when aden's and velvet's reapings came along, sEEING ADEN'S FUCKED UP TRAIN RIDE. i remember writing weird reviews for you and never replying to you out of fear. of an ex-friend spoiling aden's death for me because i couldn't read it fast enough. and...

this was probably my favourite syot i've ever read, and i'm so happy i got some closure for it.
thank you again, not joyce.
LadyDunla chapter 41 . 3/24/2015
Poor Cori. You're being just a little bit cruel here, you know. First Jathan, now Cori... Of course, this is the Hunger Games we're talking about so people die, but yes, those two were among my favourites as well. On a happier note, glad to see that Lynna and Matt are making progress. It's about time as well, don't you think?

Great writing. Thank you!
LadyDunla chapter 40 . 3/14/2015
Oh dear, that's sad. I really, really liked Jathan. And killing him after that kiss with Cori was just cruel. It's not criticism by the way, more of a compliment to your writing. After all, it's the Hunger Games; the good die as well as the bad. And at least Jathan was invincible right to the very end when he... well, wasn't.

Great writing. Thank you.
LadyDunla chapter 39 . 3/11/2015
Oh dear, that's quite the invitation that's been extended. I'm predicting another blood bath. Iresse was amazing in this chapter. I think she's a bit of a sad/tragic sort of character, but what I like about her is that she really doesn't care (or rather pretends she doesn't). Anyway, that was a lovely moment. Also, I'm really not sure what's going on with Daisy, but I think it's all a bit disturbing.

Great job!
LadyDunla chapter 38 . 3/1/2015
Thank you for this chapter. It was sort of nice to have a bit of a reminder where everyone is and who's with who. Also, Matt and Lynna's bickering just never gets old. I've got that feeling Lynna's just keeping the grudge alive for the sake of her pride. They're actually quite a good team. And yes, where is Daisy? Now I am really starting to wonder about her.

Thanks for sharing!
MockingClove chapter 38 . 2/28/2015
So what day is this on? The second?
DutchWriters2 chapter 38 . 2/28/2015
I feel like I really should review right now... should've done it earlier...
Anyway, this was a great chapter, totally worth the wait. There they are, making their plan work. I'm excited about the next chapter - can't wait to see what the other tributes are doing, especially Daisy... I'm starting to get the feeling she might win this.
Good luck with the next chapter!
androidilenya chapter 37 . 8/17/2014
Oh, look, Velvet actually doing something for once. You go, girl. Build that fire. Lure those tributes to a terrible death.

Those birds are... still very freaky. Chanting the names of daed people, jeez, no wonder Aden is going a little bit insane there. ("Unless the gamemakers had made walking book-mutts or something" I laughed at that image too, honestly.) The inevitable bird-attack. Oh no Aden don't run towards that fire nothing is going to end well––

Aaaaand oops. These pits are a serious hazard.

Break for Daisy being creepy! Self-harm is bad, Daisy, don't do that. But eep, someone's going a bit psychotic there.

A wild Calion appears! And. Aaaaaand.

OH MY GOD.

(I can't even. Calion, that was... cruel. Admittedly, I never expected Aden to win, so it's not like it was a surprise, but still.)

Still looking forward to the next chapter, of course!
InsanePorcupine chapter 37 . 8/17/2014
Oh my God.

Why.

How could you do such a thing?! That was so dark and gruesome and...

What about his wife? And his childr- child?

And Daisy is still insane. If you wrote about what the heck happened to Daisy, I totally forgot what it was.

Calion... I just have no words...

When are you going to update the Harry Potter-Hunger Games story? I have been waiting so long
li'l fat necrosis chapter 37 . 8/16/2014
I just realized it says, "3. 13 13." as the added date. I don't know why, but I ind it really funny and it took me a few good minutes to collect myself, and then cry when I saw Aden's death placement.. I don't like 13 any more, anything three related is now awful. What? Yes of course it's a reasonable hatred, shh, NOT Joyce. ;) lol, I'm just kidding. (Okay, one more 13 fact: I was 13 when I sent in Aden and Velvet.)

Okay, so um, yeah. I'm back. Whether it's considered good timing or awful timing, I'll let you be the judge of it. I personally believe it's m'kay timing... okay, this is getting off-topic.

...so she's going to burn people alive? As much as I approve of this tatic and believe this is wonderful, I really don't see this working out well for her.. (or the tributes) Let's just see handles this...

;_; See people? Is my fear or birds (crows to be specfic) really that irreasonable? Birdies will make you slightly crazy and then visciously try to murder you. :P I'm not sure what i feel about these birds, they'll work great for plots & will drive people insane (excluding mine; it's bad to ever subject my tributes to bad things.. XD) but I'm still terified of these birds and I can't see anything good happening with these birds.

...shit, no Aden, runn! VELVET I FORBID YOU FROM KILLING HIM. NO, GO, BAD GIRL!

...actually, no, Velvet come back... no, stop running, you're more merciful of the two. Please? Velveyyyyy. ;_;

I feel really awful right now, I mean, I love seeing Calion 'cause he's such a nice tribute and he always seems to have the greatest lines, but Aden... ;_; He's my bby but I know he wasn't going to win (it would've been too obvious, you know?), I still hoped he would and he'd be able to hide away his family, but that was kinda naive of me..

Those kisses from Calion. ;_; Ah, so cute, but I only ship Velion, not Caden. :D I'm just kidding.

Calion seemed almost... humane? I mean, "Hi Eight's child, enjoy the show!" was totally in-character for him, but he seemed like he was human and merciful for just a few seconds. I don't know if I was imagining it or not, but I rather liked it and if it was on purpose, ;) my hat to you deary.

Is it bad Daisy seems like the most sane out of everyone left? Excluding our lovely D11 female, she isn't as non compos mentis as everyone else? Maybe it's just me, but I feel like it...

Why are you hiding, NOT Joyce? We promise not to hurt you! *hides vaccum behind back* It was a lovely death and I only cried while I wrote this.

.../c'mon Velvet

.../i still need to re-read and review everything, shit
Lya200 chapter 37 . 8/16/2014
What was Daisy doing to herself DAISY COULD WIN IF SHE REALLY TRIED sorry love this :D
LadyDunla chapter 37 . 8/16/2014
You killed Aden off?! I am a little bit shocked at that, but yes, people die in the Hunger Games. Still, the manner of his death was pretty much a shock. I don't think I am the only one currently hoping that Calion will meet a soon and painful death.

Great job, though. Thank you for sharing!
InsanePorcupine chapter 36 . 8/10/2014
IT'S ABOUT TIME YOU UPDATED! :P

No, no, no NO NO NOOOOO! You killed them both! My tributes... WHY CRUEL WORLD?

I actually had to read her dream death and her real death? WHYYYYYYYYYYYYY?

I loved the chapter, other than the fact that YOU KILLED GARCIA. The descriptions were just awesome. Well done.
LadyDunla chapter 36 . 8/9/2014
I sort of do feel sorry for Garcia; that escalated rather quickly. And first having a nightmare and then getting killed, well, she didn't have her day, to say it mildly. I loved Anita's musings on Iresse and her being the grumpiest person in the arena. She definitely does have a point; Iresse is hardly the most good-humoured girl around.

Glad to see an update for this story. Thanks for sharing!
androidilenya chapter 36 . 8/9/2014
Ooh, Charlotte, I'm very creeped out right along with you. Creepy things in the dark? No thanks. I'm... also concerned about the fact that every single one of your arrows is now gone, though. A bow isn't much use without those silly little sticks you fire from it, you know.
Haha oh gosh Anita I'm so sorry you're stuck with Iresse as a partner. "Anita, you're not fooling me. I can tell you're alive. Your lips are f-ing moving." /choked laughter
That was a very vivid nightmare. (Horrifying, but splendidly written.) I hope Garcia hasn't given herself away, what with that little screaming about District 13 in her sleep. Aaaaand oops, looks like it doesn't matter because Calion just happened to her. Poor girl.
Looking forward to more!