Reviews for Falling for you
I think it was cassidy
anonymous0987 chapter 1 . 2/17
Amazing job becca
Ausllya.k.aRaura chapter 4 . 2/10
You r a Muslim then where r u from I am from India and BTW awesomeeee story loving it so far :D
hee chapter 9 . 1/17
Love this chap
hee chapter 8 . 1/16
Love this 333333333
moosiebell chapter 13 . 12/27/2014
This is playing with my emotions, to! THIS IS AMAZING! But this shouldreally be rated a T not K
moosiebell chapter 2 . 12/27/2014
Also you said Archie instead of Aria at the end.
heya chapter 4 . 10/26/2014
This was a good chapter. I am Muslim too
cherrylover67 chapter 7 . 9/21/2014
Who wrote the fake article? And why did you make cassidy come back? I'm about to go to another story! And I want to know? Why is all the kissing scenes are turning into a rated m scene?
cherrylover67 chapter 5 . 9/21/2014
That has to be cassidy at the door MAD.
Guest chapter 16 . 8/16/2014
BEAUTIFUL! 3 3 3
Nicole chapter 6 . 7/30/2014
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! This CANNOT happen! I seriously cannot function right now.. CASSSSIIIDDYY curse you! She told the publicist that stuff, yeah I can see right through that French-hello-without-the-a (salut is hi in french,c'mon people, do the letter math!) GRRRRRRR! I'm beginning to ship Cassidy and Dallas just so they can adore each other's nasty personalities... NO, A&A&A (austin, ally, and aria) are way too perfect!
Nicole chapter 5 . 7/30/2014
Cassidy is my freakin' biggest fear for this story. Like, what if she comes back and is all like "I want my daughter back and ish." Newsflash! You almost aborted her! Okay, enough ranting for this chapter.. Just want you to know, I ADORE THIS STORY!
rosslover4ever3 chapter 16 . 7/5/2014
Awesome Story I am also Muslim :)
MKStoryLover chapter 6 . 6/7/2014