Reviews for Concerns
Are you going to update your bio anytime soon? (I don't know if you noticed but I'm on a mission, lol.) So glad they don't name the baby Valentine.
Aww this is so sweet, and you kept them, especially Hermione, perfectly in character. Well done!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/6/2014
fitz
Abi chapter 1 . 3/3/2014
Great series, like all of your work. It would be fun to see a story called "Contraptions" all about Ron's bemusement at the things muggles make for babies. I think he'd understand why they need a crib and high chair, but he definitely won't know what to make of a breast pump.
Aliceoflegend chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
beautiful - i totally agree with all your 'this annoys me' stuff about HP fics, too. i love how realistic this is!
thankthatstar chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
Aw I liked this :-)
Beside Moonlight chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
He is her idiot. I love how Ron and Parvati were just ready and standing there.
mellpell chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
Your Rose growing guide is great. Well crafted and perfect Ron and Hermione as always :-)
Ralinde chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
Oh my god, I really feel for Ron. Being grawled at and haressed like that, when all he does is trying to help and be a good husband. And then on top of that he found the book... A pregnant Hermione is certainly not at her best haha. By the way, I just love the idea of "A Guide to Rose-growing", that had me smile widely. Are all one-shots going to have a title starting with a 'C'?
The Crownless Queen chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
Nice fic. Ron sounded very IC - an idiot, but a nice one - and I can really see him panicking over Hermione's pregnancy like that.
This may just be the first Romione I liked :p
Nice job :)
Nargled chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
Best story synopsis ever.
No.1HPfanLuvsHP chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
Haha, this is funny. So Romione.

xoxo

No.1HPfanLuvsHP
Empress Empoleon chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
That was adorable! :) I love Romione, and this was one of the best written stories for them I've read. You characterized Hermione and Ron perfectly, and Ron's reactions were exactly how I would have written them. I also liked the part where Ron said, "Because she's not Angelina." That was so funny for me! XD

The ending was great. "But you're my idiot." ;;_;; You will never know how much I loved that line!

This was lovely! I look forward to reading more Romione from you. ;-)
Montley chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
This was a really enjoyable summary!
I really loved the beginning parts, especially because they were very amusing, and I loved Hermione and Ron's banter. You had the both of them in character throughout which was lovely!
I loved how Ron was worried for how, and I liked how you included Parvati in the story as a Healer, a nice touch. Though the teenager at the ministry was odd, everyone would know who Harry was, right.
Couple of typos that I noticed but nothing major! :)
You did a great job with this story, I really liked it!
yellow 14 chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
Your gran was right. It's a funny and dramatic piece. Keep writing
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »