Reviews for L stands for Lifeguard
Gaara'sYaoiLover chapter 4 . 2/21
This story was kinda cute I really liked it I was surprised L wasn't the uke most of the he is but I still liked the story and I love how L turned there sweet moment back together after months apart for being all happy and sweet to adding just one perverted comment
hananotsuki hime chapter 4 . 10/31/2013
I like L being the uke in most of the stories I read, but you did a great job with this one. _ It was cute and I love Watari in this one. He’s such a cool old guy. I kind of knew Light was gonna follow him to England, lol. I didn’t know Watari was going to be the catalyst for his arrival. That was a cute extra piece to the whole puzzle. Great fic! _
KkChibiChop chapter 4 . 9/3/2013
This was an awesome story! I almost drown in the ocean once, almost exactly like L in this story. There was no hot life guard though, luckily I learned to swim when I was four and knew what to do when the wave hit.
Anywho, I loved this story! It was very romantic and sweet! XD
Okami-Princess-94 chapter 4 . 6/6/2013
OMG FEEEEEEELSSSSS!
THIS IS SOOOO PERFECT I CAN FEEL MY HEART BURST INTO FLAMES OF THE FEEEELS!
SO MUCH FEEEELS!
OMG I'M GOING TO CRY! TT O TT
Kallen21 chapter 4 . 5/29/2013
Love it it's so cutie
mr. eff chapter 4 . 5/4/2013
"He knew how to swim (sort of—he'd read enough books to know the mechanics of it) and it wasn't like he hadn't been to the beach before (sort of—he'd flown over it in a helicopter during a rather intense car chase). This was so simple." Typical L XD gotta love him.

As I was reading, I was going through emotions like crazy. I was laughing when L was swimming, I was nostalgic when L drowned (I almost drowned when I was 8-9 years old and I was also saved so I know what he went through), then happy, then sad when they had to part, and then finally I was filled with joy and smiling like a dork at the end.

I guess what I'm trying to say that I really love this story :D
Sakimoto Ritsuko chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
L's SO KAWAIII!
MirthfulMurder21 chapter 4 . 4/16/2013
Awww :3 This is perfect! I absolutely love it. Great job :)
MagicMan01 chapter 4 . 4/13/2013
Pretty good, I'd have to say! Maybe a little short, but still good! It's hard to find pleasant L/Light stories here, but you, fortunately, have been able to write one of the better ones on the site. Keep up the great work!
random2crazyness chapter 4 . 4/8/2013
such a loving ending!
Devil Fruit chapter 4 . 4/7/2013
Aw so cute And a happy ending! w They are so perfect for each other 8D

Thank you for such amazing fic Keep up the good work
Cerulean Twin chapter 4 . 4/6/2013
good old watari, lol
Midnight-Kitsune11 chapter 4 . 4/6/2013
Awww, cute! :D
Chellyisback chapter 4 . 4/5/2013
:3 happy ending! i loved it!
Seishirou Hitsugaya chapter 4 . 4/5/2013
Awww! Happy end! :D
Though I'm slightly disappointed there are no more smut oh well..
All is well I guess.. XD