Reviews for Do You Have It In You?
JenniseiBlack chapter 1 . 3/2/2014
How in the world have i not read the yet? I love it. SO good.
Empress Empoleon chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
Honestly, I'm not really sure whether I like this pairing. Ignoring that though, you wrote this well, and it was very cute! I loved how Hermione got so freaked out over him, and then he came and proposed. That was adorable. I feel like, however, that if you elaborated more, the story would reach a higher level. However, it was still an enjoyable read!
Montley chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
I can tell that you really like cross-gen pairins haha!
You wrote this nicely and it was funny that Hermione immediately concludes that he cheated and then he proposes.
Though, I do think that you could do more showing rather than telling, if you know what I mean, to give more depth to the story.
Good work
Isilarma chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
I've never read this pairing before, but I liked this. You wrote Hermione very well; she does have a tendancy to jump to conclusions and be unsure of herself, and Sirius handled that very well. I love the fact that it was Luna who got him out; I can definitely see her specialising in some random, ancient branch of magic and managing something like this. The ending, indeed the whole thing, was very sweet, well done.
autumn midnights chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
I really like the idea of Luna working with the veil. It makes a lot of sense, in my opinion, for her to fool around with that and actually find a way to bring Sirius back, since he wasn't actually killed, just forced through the veil. As I mentioned in the Snarry fic, I really like how you actually devoted a little time to mentioning /how/ Sirius was alive, as opposed to just having him randomly show up in a post-war fic. SPaG stuff was pretty good; the only thing I have a problem with is 'Mione', since she's always called by her full name in canon, even by the two people who are closest to her. I don't ship these two, but I will admit this fic had a really adorable, fluffy ending - nice work!
love from elysium chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
Okay, well, the Hermione/Sirius thing just did not sit well with me. I'm sorry. Of course that's no fault of yours. Sirius is actually my favourite character but him and Hermione? haha, oh well I'm dumb. ;)

Actually one of my favourite parts was that Luna came up with a way to bring him back. That would be make so happy! :D

I absolutely love Ginny in this. You wrote her so well! She was exactly in character, in my opinion!

Once again, brilliant writing!

Elysium xo
maggalina chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
This is a well written fic! I would have liked to see more of their relationship but it was still quite good.
starlight.moon.princess chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
Oh, this is a cute one (:
I'm rather ambivalent on the pairing, but you wrote it really well!
You've displayed Hermione's tendency to sometimes jump to conclusions really well, and Sirius seems to be in character for what little we know about him.
The only thing I have to point out is here [Hermione cupped her face]. I think it should be Sirius, not Hermione.

Well done (:
Fire The Canon chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
This is also the first HermioneSirius fic I've read. Hmmm... I'm not sure how I feel about the pairing itself. I mean, Sirius is my favourite character and Hermione... well I have Hermione issues (not to mention I ship her with Ron).

In saying that, you wrote it well enough. There were no obvious spelling or grammar errors, so well done on that front.

Great job!
Northumbrian chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
This is an interesting story. You manage to capture Hermione’s uncertainty. I’d have liked more explanation about Sirius’ sudden resurrection, as the single sentence you give us reads like “with one bound, he was free”.
-N-
Angelus Draco chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
Really sweet.

Loved it.
onecelestialbeing chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
AWWWWWWWWWWW OMG! *sniff sniff* was a lovely morning read thank you!
RoPete chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
Love it! I love much ado about nothing! It's my fave Will Shake. You should do another