Reviews for The Way Time Repeats
Guest chapter 1 . 10/29/2013
awww
LoveAvonTARDIS chapter 1 . 10/17/2013
Sorry I stopped the second she named herself Marya! Wth is this? I'm sorry but this isn't a rose and doctor fanfic and what the hell is with rose being river?! Rose is NOT and NEVER IS River! Urg I don't even want to imagine that being true so I'm sorry but i can't read your story. This is more a doctor&o/c
MirrorFlower and DarkWind chapter 1 . 10/11/2013
wow I didn't think I would like this but wow I love it
daisiella13 chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
Much better! :D
Guest chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
Awww, but I enjoyed the 'Stop it, Moffat!' rant I read the first time! XD Hahaha, a great rendition of a great story. :)
TARDISdaughter chapter 2 . 6/5/2013
I knew I wasn't the only one who thought they should have been the same person! Thank you
Bask chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
The story really is nice, great to read. One thing though, the word дорогая is for the gender female, so better change that for дорогой, sentences with such a mistake is funny for someone knowing Russian, it looses all its meaning, I start imagining Doctor a woman :)
greeneyesCutie chapter 2 . 5/6/2013
Like this story! I also agree with your rant. I miss Russell T. Davis, David Tenent. I say this season be about the Universe hitting a rewind button and Billie Piper quits Diaries of a Call Girl, kicks off Martha and Roses completes her transition into the golden goddess of Bad Wolf/ then turns the a Doctor over her knee for messing with Reniette!
Clever Lass chapter 2 . 4/18/2013
Absolutely spot on about Moffat. You're not the only one who misses Russel T. Davies; however, I'm not sure I can forgive *him* for giving us Madame Pompadour either.

I rather like Clara, but ONLY if they don't have any romance between her and the Doctor. His "romance" with River nearly gave me hives. Or maybe it was just her. At any rate, I don't like the premise of this story-that she and Rose are the same person-because I love Rose and loathe River.

Aside from that rather major difference of taste, this was a cute little story. I like the Bad Wolf regeneration thing.
Umbreonmoonspy chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
Thievish interesting, however I don't think River is Rose. Also, River can not regenerate anymore, she gave up all her regenerations to save the doctor after she poisoned him, but it's an interesting idea.
MissSarahG1 chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
I really like this story, please continue it soon :)
The Doctor Rose chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
good
TwilightTeen1995 chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
Update soon. I want read more!
QueenOfBeasts chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE!
I wrote a fic a while back about Rose actually being River, as opposed to the other way round as some people were prone to do before we knew who she was. I was surprised that no one had thought of it before, but now I feel better. I'm not alone in my madness! :D