Reviews for Can Love Conquer All?
SuziH-J chapter 33 . 12/15/2017
So glad you have not abandoned this story. Looking forward to further updates.
Crawcolady chapter 33 . 11/28/2017
Yay! Please, p!ease, please continue!
SuziH-J chapter 10 . 11/25/2017
Good grief, does that idiot woman need to be hit in the head with a sledgehammer! What is it going to take for Cooper to realise the truth.
So glad that Jack wants to tell Ianto everything about TYTNW, but can totally understand Ianto’s response. (Whereas if it was Cooper she would want to know everything, & then would most likely let slip all the details).
SuziH-J chapter 9 . 11/25/2017
Oh my goodness, Jack and Ianto really need to find the opportunity to talk about things. Feel so sorry for Ianto right now, and Rhys really with the way Gwen is acting.
SuziH-J chapter 2 . 11/25/2017
Have only just discovered this story, really like how you have started. The conversations between Ianto & each of his colleagues are just done so well. Looking forward to how you go from here.
kathyoberbeck chapter 33 . 11/24/2017
《happy dance》
《tries to wait patiently. . . 》
GinnySong chapter 33 . 11/24/2017
Good luck with rewriting! Keep up the great work, and have a wonderful day!
Ladycrow67 chapter 31 . 3/27/2017
GREAT STORY I HOPE YOU UP DATE IT SOON
ukdramafan chapter 32 . 7/24/2016
Sorry to hear about the writer's block, but a lovely surprise to find this story continuing. Interesting to see how you've set the scene for the Silurians to turn up and claim their baby in a few months time. The rest of the team's new memories are holding, and although you haven't mentioned it, I'm supposing that when Ianto took Gwen home the previous night, he also retconned Rhys (otherwise he'd be wanting to know how Gwen is 6 months pregnant to day, when she wasn't pregnant yesterday). Looking forward to the next chapter.
Luka Knight chapter 32 . 7/9/2016
XD Loved it
litbitnurse87 chapter 32 . 7/1/2016
Yay glad to see an update of this fic be waiting with nail biting tension... glad to see Ianto shot Gwen down and Tosh slap Gwen... of course she will jump to conclusion of their baby being an alien... can't wait for more
Guest chapter 31 . 6/28/2016
So it's been over two years since your last update, is this story ever going to be continued? Such a shame really, too many stories on this site end up abandoned that had such promise. It's almost a waste of time reading it only to never see a conclusion.
Ladycrow67 chapter 32 . 6/29/2016
Great story. I love Gwen bashing stories never liked her.
MortalEnemies1234 chapter 24 . 3/8/2016
I haven't noticed any phrases that i've thought were out of place, except for where i'd expect a welshism but those are only cause im from Cardiff lol- the actual series doesnt use a lot of these and some locations they refer to are incorrect, so stick to your style!
Helen Tesla chapter 31 . 11/18/2015
Great story. I really love it! Will you continue this story?