Reviews for No Surprises
danydanybb chapter 4 . 9/22
Omg this story is so fantastically good and soooo cute! LOVED it! :)
AnnRv chapter 4 . 9/3
Awesome! Thank you dear for these 2 hours of joy
ZamoraBaggins chapter 4 . 8/31
The intensity had me on edge so completely...I wasn't sure you were going to give me the sappy ending I wanted. Well done! Thank you!
UnsungStranger chapter 4 . 6/21
This is sweet
Fenris Jin chapter 4 . 5/7
That was a really good read. The kiss and make up was quite a treat too. :D

Thanks for sharing! :D
Fenris Jin chapter 3 . 5/7
Aww.. Poor Katniss. Timing has never really favored her.. The odds are not in her favor. xD

Love Madge and Katniss here. xD
Fenris Jin chapter 2 . 5/7
It's almost painful to watch Katniss go on her bumbling ways to woo Peeta.. xD

Sweet chapter end. :)
Fenris Jin chapter 1 . 5/7
Wow. This is going to be fun. xD

Now we have a love struck Katniss in the Everlark pairing. This will certainly be entertaining. I wonder if Peeta will be coming home differently. From dorky to hot?
I've probably read this story of yours four or five times and it's one of my very favorites in the HG fandom. It looks as though you might not be writing anymore, which is a shame since you're certainly a very talented writer. So thanks for writing and sharing and perhaps some day you'll feel inspiration (or have the time) to write more stories. I hope so. If not, I'll just content myself with rereads.
Lin chapter 1 . 3/30
As a chubby chaser I really love an idea of chubby Peeta :3
ebdarcy.qt4good chapter 4 . 3/9
Great work!
NotMyBabies chapter 4 . 2/23
Loved this!
Guest chapter 3 . 12/30/2014
Okay, so for a while I've been immersing myself in Twilight fanfiction (don't hate me, I've never read the actual series and some of the writers are really, really good) and two days ago I checked out the HG stores and I think I've cried more than I have in the past year, *takes deep breath* and your fic is wonderful! It's so pretty and I think your Peeta and Katniss are my lifesource right now. What I'm trying to say- thank you so much! I hope you keep on writing beautiful things like this :) have a lovely day!
Guest chapter 4 . 12/5/2014
Green plaid boxers, huh? Nice...
SinuousFun-Keeper of Innocence chapter 2 . 12/4/2014
Best line: "Marvel's actually been checking me out this entire time, and I think I'm interested."