Reviews for No Surprises
Such a great story
betheniaroy chapter 4 . 6/6
Just read this whole story in one sitting. Again. For probably the 4th time. It is one of the sweetest and most unique Everlark stories, but you build up so much tension and angst that I can't make myself walk away until I reach the very satisfying end, and all is right with the world again.
Thank you for sharing your tremendous talent.
SlytherinFromTheSeam chapter 4 . 5/7
this was so great!
Such a good story!
insidejokepartyof1 chapter 4 . 12/9/2015
I know I have read this story before. Guess i forgot to leave a comment though. Anyways I decided to go ahead and read it again as it has been a while. I enjoyed it as much as the first time.
horseluvr4 chapter 3 . 11/29/2015
The end of this chapter made me cry so much! Great build up. I had to go back to reread this chapter as soon as I'd finished, it was that good.
horseluvr4 chapter 4 . 11/29/2015
This was a perfect AU. Absolutely stunning characterisation, and I loved the addition of Marvel in an unusual way (instead of the addition of Finnick, it was a nice touch)! I loved the twist of having Katniss pining (and trying to make her affections heard) more openly for Peeta than the reverse.
LivingVampire chapter 4 . 11/28/2015
Oh my goodness! Such a flippin cute and hot story!
Guest chapter 4 . 10/11/2015
I cannot believeeee I just discovered this fic. I absolutely adored it, I haven't enjoyed a best friend everlark fix since "the first time" by annieoakley1, and this one just blew me away. Loved it
coolcoco98 chapter 4 . 10/8/2015
This story is so amazing! I love it! I think the perfect song for this chapter would be The Scientist by Coldplay. (I know, kinda random, but I had to get it out) The way you describe emotions, and the feeling of being unwanted, is so on point. The characters are also in character. Overall, this was written very well. Keep up the great work!
danydanybb chapter 4 . 9/22/2015
Omg this story is so fantastically good and soooo cute! LOVED it! :)
AnnRv chapter 4 . 9/3/2015
Awesome! Thank you dear for these 2 hours of joy
ZamoraBaggins chapter 4 . 8/31/2015
The intensity had me on edge so completely...I wasn't sure you were going to give me the sappy ending I wanted. Well done! Thank you!
UnsungStranger chapter 4 . 6/21/2015
This is sweet
Fenris Jin chapter 4 . 5/7/2015
That was a really good read. The kiss and make up was quite a treat too. :D

Thanks for sharing! :D