Reviews for It Ain't Blind
Selbyzipper chapter 1 . 8/18/2014
How have I never read this before? It's damn fabulous. It gave me the pit of 'what's going to happen next?' Anxiety. I don't get that often. You should write tons more often. This was wonderful.
littleshelly0619 chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
This is absolutely perfect. I love the richness in the details, the way you bring us in to what it actually feels like to be there in the prison to be around these people. It was fantastic to read the part about Carol's disappointment with Andrea about not taking care of the situation, too, btw. And Daryl and Carol? I don't think you could have described them any more accurately and in character. I was there with them in that cell, I felt the shaking that Daryl felt, I felt his need to run warring with his need to stay. Carol handled the situation perfectly, being just forward enough to let him know that *she* knew how he felt, yet to move back to her bed with her arm covering her eyes, she was making it easier on him. Yes, you are right, he knew. And he took her hand.

Of course he did.
horrorphile chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
This was wonderful. Enough said.
Tinkerbell99 chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
Oh, that ending took my breath away. Really, nothing else needed to be said or explained. It was abruptly perfect. The whole thing was subtle, but punctuated by beautiful phrases such as the lines about the vibrations. I really liked this.
Rodgerse chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
He knew but did he take her hand? That question alone made this story powerful. Also I do not find your paragraphs too long but rather filled with rich and important detail.
raizingkain2001 chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
loved this! I was sent here by Peta2 (my very dear friend, Megan lol) and I'm glad I took her advice ;)
h8erade chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
3 :D love how you capture them. Especially love your carol.
tellie chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
I've been reading your twd fics, more than this one. I've greatly enjoyed the subtleness of your writing. Twd seems to be difficult with that somehow... I guess it is because of all the gore in the show, that makes it difficult to stay subtle when writing, not to take the plot and stuff and force-feed it down.

If I'll try with constructive criticism, it is the length of your paragraphs. Some of them are exhausting to walk through, because of how long and heavy they are :)
AdmiralCherokeeRose chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
Just lovely. Really enjoyed this!
aliceinwonderbra chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
I LOVED this! So sweet and in character. My favorite part was this:

Daryl is so different in his interactions with Carol. I wish the show would do what you did here. :) Thank you for sharing!
ja8ne.will chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
This knocked the breath right out of me. Gorgeous writing, spot-on characterization, just perfection.

"Every time he saw her all he could do was sync up with her. It was like she gave off a vibration and when he felt it he vibrated the same way. He moved around her and with her." Those three lines captured Caryl in all of its frustrated tenderness. Perfection, I tell you.
CeeCeeSings chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
WHoOOOHOOooOOf. Excellent. Loved the whole darned thing, but:

"The vibration was good, but when he got close it shook him. First it shook the words from his mouth, then it shook the thoughts from his head, and it ended up leaving his hands shaking, too."

Yeah, that. Really fabulous.
JackandHoney chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
Breathtaking!
Athlete Girl chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
more please!
BulletTimeScully chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
This is so beautiful. I don't think either one of them would ever say 'I love you' outright; this is another of those moments between them that was so perfect. When she said 'Love sees...' and then 'I see you' to Daryl... my heart melted into a little puddle. I love when I find stories that I could see happening within the context of the show. This is one of those. Good work! Keep 'em coming!