Reviews for Fireflies
Dee Dee chapter 1 . 4/19/2014
Wow, this is the first fic out of the thousands I've read that has worked a good story around true to original characters. I don't have a problem with DBZ characters being OOC to an extent when the story is beyond amazing, but this is the first where both true characterizations and good story are present. I am more than satisfied; truly enjoyed this! Excellent work!
Dino-Rogue chapter 1 . 3/26/2014
This wonderful fic of yours captured me all the way with every word! Great job yet again!

Aww, finally, the strong, proud, powerful Prince of all Saiyans discovers the beauty and true wonders of fireflies! About time he lets himself be inspired, for once. This piece has got to be one of DBZ fanfics' greatest! So sweet, funny at times, definitely in-character, and warms the heart, too; you described every thought, every feeling after that battle so perfectly, Vegeta's struggle was pictured so beautifully, as well. From Videl to Bulma, from Gohan to Chi-Chi (good job with the cooking, the way to your husband's heart, no doubt), this peace and being with her family is all she had ever dreamed; from Goku to Vegeta... especially Vegeta, you've got these characters down pat, like Goku's got his friend figured out (Bulma is right, he is such an exceptionally good, no, amazing friend). Well, they have fused before, after all. "He'd probably smiled more in the last 24 hours than in the previous 24 years." Yeah, hehe, probably; but rightly so, Vegeta, for you deserve it. Haha! Now he is finding out that Saiyan parent with a demi-Saiyan child or not, royalty or not, parenthood is parenthood. So you see, /Vegeta? When said child's face falls, backpedal time! He's learned this now, hmm? The art of a parent's love that is easily swayed by a pout or puppy-dog eyes, or even a look... :)
Unseen Watcher chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
Awesome. You really captured those moments. I really like the Goku interactions. Well, I liked all the family moments. Great.
I'm So Deep I Can't Speak chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
I originally read this on your Archive account, and I was thrilled to see you posted it here too. You are one of the best DBZ writers I've ever come across. I absolutely adore all your stories. This one especially is my favorite; it's so well-written and everyone is perfectly in character. Amazing job!
gokuandchichi4eva chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
nice! :D
darkopacity chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
I swear, you are just about one of the best DBZ fic writers I have ever come across. You have EVERYONE so in character it hurts. This is absolutely amazing.
Sumaga chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
Very intelligently written could you write some on chichi goku after buu saga cause I think you would capture that really well
American Vigor chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
Another poetic and epic win.

This story and your DBGT ending retelling capture well the personality of reformed Vegeta, and in this one, especially, the struggles within his soul to embrace a life of greater peace, happiness, and love for family.

Excellent work again.
bobtheacorn chapter 1 . 10/16/2009
Oh my goodness, it was SO amazing! xD I loved every moment of it, even though it's been YEARS since I saw the last of the Buu saga. The entire fic made me giggle and swoon and filled my heart with a BIG sense of so-much-warmth that I'm geniuinely DEPRESSED that there isn't MORE, even though I loved the way it ended!

It was long, but not too long, y'know? and it all flowed together VERY well. The Gohan and Videl made me smile (they always do).

I loved Chi-chi's whole little piece. Loveing her boys means feeding them, looking after them, cleaning up after them, and I loved the way she LOVES to do that, and missed it when Goku wasn't around.

I ABSOLUTELY LOVED Vegeta. Period. His interaction with Goku. And Trunks. And Bulma! He's so inwardly sweet on them all, he just dunno how to show it. I love how it all came out.

All in all it was AMAZING! I normally read fics once, and rarely venture back again just to have to same giddy-happy feeling that comes with GREAT characterization and GREAT understanding of them. I will come back and read this again. Probably tomorow. xD

Great job!
Scarlet Amaranth chapter 1 . 4/6/2009
Wah, that was amazing~! Thanks for the great read.
Skolli chapter 1 . 3/3/2009
Alright, so this is the other one I absolutely love. OMG where have you been all the time? Another impressive fic. I found the scene when Trunks was asleep and woke up ready to attack very touching and sad at the same time. And Bulma being one of my favourite characters was also truly amazing in this one. I also liked the glimpses you gave into the lives of the Sons. I really do hope you want to write some more fics about Vegeta, Bulma and Trunks. Believe me, I'm not beneath begging ;)
Elagi chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
I wish I had a dollar for every time I couldn't help but smile while reading this. Wonderful, wonderful job.
Sarah Slutz chapter 1 . 12/19/2007
Great story! The characters were spot on, the dialogue awesome. Wonderful job!
MoshiMoshiQueen chapter 1 . 7/8/2007
_ Great one shot.
b7-kerravon chapter 1 . 10/29/2006
Marvelous! I love Vegeta!